Blush You Reviews

Blush You 2
Blush You 3
  • Jackie

Jacqualine Leach · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Princess Bridal Hair EVER!

Michelle is the bomb.com! She did my friend's bridal hair a couple of years ago and she looked stunning, so I had to hire her for my wedding. I never felt so beautiful, ever! Michelle made it so easy and stress-free. The trial run went great, she made sure to look at all my reference photos and listen to my concerns/wants. She worked with my tape-in hair extensions perfectly. The day of my wedding, Michelle blew my mind! She did even better than the trial run. I absolutely LOVED how my hair looked. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. I will most definitely choose her again in the future. Thank you, Michelle for not only teaching me what a “blowout” is but for making me look like a queen on my wedding day!

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle was awesome. The bridal party looked amazing. Everyone in the bridal party now goes to her to have their hair done. I usually only wear mascara and didn’t know if I would like makeup on my face, but she made me look very natural.

Crista · Married on 10/28/2017

Michelle is my normal stylist and having gotten married about a month ago, I can't imagine having gone with anyone else for my day-of hair and makeup! The trial went smoothly as she was easily able to create the style I wanted based on conversations and reference pictures. She also took the time to help me determine if semi-permanent or clip-in extensions were the better choice for me and even directed me where to buy high-quality extensions online and match the color perfectly. I made a list of very minor tweaks after the trial and she had no problem incorporating the small changes. I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day and would recommend her to anyone in need of a stylist for their wedding or any other special event!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Blush You's reply:

Crista! Thank you so much for your review! It means the world!

ginger · Married on 07/07/2017

Michelle did a wonderful job. She applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop! She did a wonderful job on my mom and bridesmaids – each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests. She really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. She uses airbrush makeup that somehow evens you out without looking heavy at all.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Blush You's reply:

Ginger, thank you for your wonderful review! It means so much! XO

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2016

Michelle was amazing and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. Not only did she make me feel special on my wedding day, she was so sweet and caring throughout the several months leading up to the big day. I only wished I lived in Austin so I could work with her more often.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Blush You's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Ashley! XOXO

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2016

From the beginning Michelle was an absolute joy to work with. Going into finding a makeup artist that was willing to work on a holiday and a Monday was not an easy feat to overcome. Michelle not only was willing to work that day, but did it with the highest professionalism and enthusiasm. I would highly recommend her for wedding hair/makeup or any special occasion you're wanting to glam up for. I was extremely happy with the services provided, and was amazed at how well her tattoo airbrush coverup skills worked out. No one even noticed the hideous 'oops, i'm 18' tattoo that I had on my back. This meant the world to me, and allowed for me to enjoy every single picture taken during this special day. Thank You Michelle for making this day so amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Blush You's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to review us! We appreciate it so much! It was my pleasure to be with you on your wedding day!

I love michelle! She is so nice,sweet, and fun to talk to. She really made sure I was staying on top of staying of food and water before the wedding. She really made me feel and look beautiful for my husband!

Stacy · Married on 04/02/2016

Michelle did a wonderful job! She was really easy to work with and was able to recreate exactly what I was envisioning for my hair to look like for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids looked fabulous and loved their hair as well. Michelle is very professional and hilarious. If you are looking for someone to help you look beautiful on your wedding day, choose her!

My daughter looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day! Her hair and makeup were perfect.
    Michelle brought out her natural beauty. My daughter felt and looked fabulous all day and all evening.
    She smiled the entire day. Michelle listened to my daughter's wishes and delivered flawlessly.
    Michelle is calm and professional. Michelle was completely focused on her work and, at the same time,
    was pleasant. The bride said it was the happiest day of her life. Michelle did her part to help make that happen.

I really appreciate Michelle for so many reasons. First off she isn't ashamed to be herself and show her faith in God through her work. Secondly, she is incredibly professional. She accommodated many different concerns and requests from myself and my mom with poise. When I wanted to change my look, Michelle was more than happy to help. She doesn't have an ego about her work; rather, she focuses on serving her clients to the best of her ability. On my wedding day, she was calm, prepared, and focused, and allowed me to enjoy time with my friends. She was content to take a backseat and watch what was going on and focus on her job even when there was lots of activity to be distracted by. I felt comfortable, taken care of, and anchored by her calm demeanor. The photos show that I looked just the way I wanted to. The makeup was dramatic and romantic but natural just the way I wanted it, accentuating my features. My husband loved it and he doesn't usually like makeup. My hair didn't fall out even though I danced the night away. I felt so beautiful but not fussy and my hair and makeup felt so good I wasn't distracted by it at all. She did such a good job on the makeup I didn't even have to touch it up at all at the reception. My mom loved her hair and makeup and she looked so young and beautiful. One of my bridesmaids also got her hair done and she got just what she wanted too. Everyone was happy, and there was no drama at all. It would have been fun to have everyone in my wedding party done up by Michelle because she did such an awesome job! Bravo! I'd definitely recommend her to any bride especially brides like me who want to feel pretty but natural.

Michelle was seriously the best. My hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out beautifully, not one person had anything bad to say. All we did was show her a few pictures of the kind of hairstyle we like and she took care of the rest. I got so many compliments on my hair at the wedding. Michelle was on time, very reasonably priced, very flexible and she even drove to the venue to help me put my veil on and touch up my hair after I got my wedding dress on. She also touched up my bridesmaid's hair if they needed it. So if you are looking for a great hairstylist for your wedding, I would definitely recommend her to everyone and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Michelle.

Liz · Married on 08/31/2013

Michelle did my makeup for my wedding and I have to say it was truly a gift. I'm not one to wear lots of makeup and she made me feel and look flawless. And I do have my flaws! She customized a makeup facial that fit my personal wants and needs while being conscious of the photography and weather. She was even at my wedding prepared with her kit for any touch ups from sweat, tears, and cake. I will always recommend Michelle for friends, family, and even strangers events.

Mandy · Married on 09/01/2017

Michelle was SO wonderful to work with. The makeup and hair was beautiful!! I loved how patient and understanding she was leading up to and on my special and crazy day. It was wonderful working with you!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Blush You 4
    Blush You 5
    Blush You 6

Blush You's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, Mandy! It means so much to my small business! XOXO