Bella Bridesmaid Reviews

5 | Los Gatos, CA

5 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaid

Anna · Married on 09/18/2010

bought my saja wedding dress here in december... very happy with the dress, sales professionals, location etc. Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Mary Ann · Married on 06/05/2010

I loved working with the Team at Bella Bridesmaid in Los Gatos!! They made my shopping experience so fun and easy!! I had a very large wedding party with lots of difference opinions, so I thought it was going to be a lot of work getting the girls dresses but going to see Debra saved the day and she really took all the hassle out of the equation!! They even worked with my bridesmaids directly which saved me a lot of time allowing me to focus on the wedding!! After the wedding, I got so many complements on the wedding party attire!! We also got our Flower Girl dress there and it was ADORABLE!! The bridesmaid dresses are so cute that they can even been worn for other events so when you stop by don't limit your shopping to wedding attire. They also have a great selection of wedding dresses!!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Lynn · Married on 08/29/2009

I bought my bridesmaid dress at Bella Bridesmaid in Los Gatos, and found the service offered by Debra to be friendly, professional and very helpful. I'm not from the USA, but this was not a problem to Debra who took all the correct measurements to ensure that when the dress was shipped to me in the UK, everything was perfect. And it was!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Aga · Married on 08/01/2009

Bella Bridesmaid and Debra were a pleasure to work with, the salon is beautiful. My sister and I had an appointment with Debra to select bridesmaid dresses for my August, San Francisco wedding. We walked in and had a brief consultation with Debra about my overall vision for the bridesmaid dresses and then she pulled a few samples for my sister to try on. I wanted my bridesmaids to look beautiful on my wedding day. We found the Vera Wang bridesmaid dress during the brief appointment. The dresses were sleek and sophisticated with a long train, a perfect prelude to my walk down the aisle. The overall experience was wonderful because Debra listened to what I had envisioned for my wedding and did not overwhelmed us with a bunch of dresses. I would highly recommend Bella Bridesmaid and Debra specifically because she knows her merchandise and the market and will pair you with your dress. I love looking at my pictures because my bridesmaids were - Bella Bridesmaid!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Sai · Married on 03/27/2010

I had a pleasant experience working with Bella Bridesmaid. Debra is very nice, personable, and caring to work with. They feature brands that are more non traditional and more attractive dresses. Customer service was great and the dresses arrived promptly.
    The minor flaw in my experience was that one of the sales girl took our measurements and suggested a size that was obviously too big for us. She could have taken a note that the dress that we were trying on was a smaller size that she had suggested and it still didn't fit. I think if she could have made better recommendations and if she was a bit more thorough. If we had listened to her our dresses would have been ridiculously too big.
    Despite the experience, I would still go back to Bella Bridesmaid and recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 06/02/2010