Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC Reviews

8 Reviews for Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC

• Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 05/26/2019

Delores is amazing

Delores was our day of wedding planner. She is extremely responsive (i'm talking 12 hours at most to respond to emails, even on weekends). Throughout this entire process she was flexible and attentive, my vision and ideas changed frequently and she was there every step of the way saying "no problem." She was technically our "day of," but she was there for us throughout the entire process. Come our wedding day, her and her assistant set up everything, it was all exactly how i envisioned when i walked in. The entire night she frequently asked us and my wedding party if we were doing ok and if we needed anything. I saw her assisting a lot of our guests as well. Would definitely recommend, and thank you Delores for everything!

Sent on 06/04/2019

D · Married on 09/11/2016

I think all of us probably have witnessed weddings that were professionally coordinated and ones that were not. The professionally coordinated ones are better. (smile) It was no question that at minimum we would hire the services of a day of event coordinator. If you don't go full service every bride should do themselves a great favor and at least do the day of event service, which includes management of the rehearsal and wedding day timeline management. I was beyond delighted with the services we received from Anderson’s Delightful Events, which by the way is very aptly named. Delores was an absolute “delight” to work with. From our first meeting and numerous emails she fielded all questions timely and with great patience and understanding. I relied on her expertise and guidance. It felt like I was working with an old friend. Some folks are born to do certain things, and this is definitely Delores’s calling. I wouldn’t have changed anything about the process and the results of the wedding was a testament to the impeccable service provided. Everyone including the groom and the bride ...little old me had a great and stress free time .

Thanks
    Darlene & Warfield

Sent on 09/19/2016

Helen · Married on 03/05/2016

Delores Anderson's attention to detail is the utmost flattering demeanor about herself, her respect for your memories of your affair is extremely heartfelt within herself, also, I am very pleased with how Ms. Anderson's interacting with my guests were so warming. May God to continue to Bless you Delores......You are the BEST!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Terri · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I enjoy working with Delorse planning our very special day. She made the process so easy and stress-free. When we had our meetings, she knew exactly what we were looking for. Our day was very special because of the dedication that she put forth to make our day unforgettable. I highly recommend Delorse and her staff. Thank you so very much..

Sent on 10/22/2015

Terri · Married on 07/25/2015

If you are looking for a wedding planner do yourself a favor and schedule a consult with Delorse. She took care of all my needs. She kept me calm throughout giving me inspiring words. She assisted in setting up meeting with vendors. Leading up to my big day she assured me everything will be fine. I highly recommend Delorse because of her caring, dedication and time put forth in planning my big day. Kudos Delorse

Sent on 10/29/2015

Shoshanna R · Married on 09/29/2013

Delores Anderson of Anderson’s Delightful Events was a great find in pulling together my wedding team. I live in Los Angeles but was marrying in my hometown of suburban Baltimore so I needed someone on the ground to help my mother. Delores listened intently and took notes, even confirming what we talked about in writing via email after our meetings or phone conversations. As a professional television producer, I find that attention to detail and communication such as this does not go without saying in other industries and so I really appreciated that Delores was so detail oriented and communicative.
    Delores took a lot of the communication with the location off of our hands, which was a huge help. She also smoothly dealt with amateur sidesteps that the location threw at her with grace and I generally did not know about any hiccups. It should also be noted that my wedding included an Orthodox Jewish ceremony and so there were certainly a lot of things for Delores to know/learn/discover/research. When Delores starting using the Hebrew words for some of the wedding details, I knew that she was on it.
    I recommend Anderson’s Delightful Events for your next big (or small) event!
    Andy and Shoshanna Rhein

Sent on 10/10/2016

Robin · Married on 07/23/2011

Anderson's Delightful Events was indeed a delightful experience which provided full service for all our wedding needs & a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Veronica · Married on 08/07/2010

My coordinator was patient, punctual, a listener, a guider, and proffesional etc. I am not so sure about my spelling but the one thing I am sure about is any event I will have trust and believe Mrs. Delorse Anderson will be asked to coordinate. She took the worry off of us during the process and throughout the wedding. She contacted everyone (all the vendors) for the cake and the food. Wow....talk about a spendid spread. Her decorating ideas were like nothing I would have dreamed of. We are very happy we selected her to coordinate our wedding. I can not thank her enough. Folks just don't realize how much a coordinator does. It is a lot of work, but with Delightful Events and her connections it was smooth sailing ....No joke ....No jive.

Sent on 03/28/2013