Alday4Events, LLC Reviews

8 | Homestead, FL

8 Reviews for Alday4Events, LLC

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

My best decision ever

I meet Adriane at a wedding Expo and at that moment scheduled a meeting with her. As we all know at those Expos all the vendors make these different promises and take your number say their going to call make an appt. etc. etc. Out of at least 5 different vendors that said they would keep in contact Adriane with Alday4Events was the only one that followed up about our meeting. She was so courteous and sweet. I already felt great about the relationship. When I meet with her she put me at ease and made me feel super comfortable within the first few mins of meeting. From there she and her team did not disappoint. She was on top of everything that was happening. Via phone, text, email whichever she was always available. From about two weeks out she would even have to remind me if the vendors call or contact you direct them to my team and I and we will handle it and that truly gave so much confidence about everything through my wedding day. And without a hitch the wedding went FLAWLESS and I truly believe Alday4Events had a big part in that.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Adriane and her team were incedibly helpful, from our first meeting a year before the wedding to the day of! She got all timelines organized prior to the wedding and followed up with all vendors the week of. The weather didn’t cooperate to nicely on my wedding, but Adriane made it work and all the guests never knew it downpoured 10minutes before they arrived! :) she did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend AlDay4events for your wedding planner!

Rosemary · Married on 12/17/2016

Attention to detail was prevalent. Met all my expectations. Highly recommend for your special event.

Vincent · Married on 10/22/2016

if you use this vendor you will be very pleased and you will tell family and friends.

Marisela · Married on 07/30/2016

Adriane and her assistance were very helpful through my whole wedding planning process . She made feel at ease at all times. She very detail, organize and punctual. She very caring person. Who takes the time to listen and adhere to your vision of your dream wedding. She follow up with all your vendors and make sure that everyone is on one accord. One my Big day. What more can I ask. She made me feel like a queen. She started my day with a morning cheers. "Mimosa" ?????? she kept me hydrated and make sure I was not hungry. All the way to the very end. Adriane and her team made sure the flow of the wedding goes as smooth as possible. I can not thank alday4events enough for making my day awesome and beautiful ??. Thank you so much !! Highly recommended !!

Creative, reliable, outstanding service and very nice to work with. Would definitely recommend Adriane.

Adriane, did a great job at providing all of the stationery for my wedding. She created beautiful invitations, menus and thank you cards for my wedding. I was able to have a unique styled invitation that went with the theme of my wedding. I would definitely recommend Alday4events to anyone for their wedding stationery needs.

Michael · Married on 02/13/2015

They made everything easy even if we changed our minds a few times. They gave us more than what we paid or asked for asked ndexter@nasonsearch.com we will have lasting memories.