9 Reviews for Alattar Photography

7 Alattar Photography Reviews

I wish there were more stars to give Alattar Photohraphy! Ghanem and Andhrea were perfect! Creative, enthusiastic, committed to our daughter's wedding, personable and interested in us and the wedding, professional, friendly, and, not least, amazingly accomplished photographers! They took the best pictures. They missed nothing and captured precious candid moments as well as set up portraits with the same excellence and attention. We couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. Earlier in the week of the wedding, Ghanem drove to our house to meet us and see where we were having the wedding. He made several wonderful suggestions to get the best lighting and pictures and was enthusiastic about the whole event. He got the pictures quickly and they are wonderful! Have no reservations in hiring Alattar to photograph your event!

Profile Picture Teddy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so thankful that we came across Alattar Photography! Ghanem photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we could not be more pleased with his services. Not only does Ghanem have an amazing talent to capture beautiful, artistic photos, but he truly cares about his clients. From our first shoot together (engagement shoot) Ghanem took the time to get to know us as a couple. We never once felt rushed. Our session was scheduled for a couple hours but he worked with us a bit longer just to get a couple more amazing shots.
Our wedding photos blew us away. My husband and I decided not to do a first look so my entrance at the ceremony was very important to me. Ghanem captured both of our emotion so beautifully. He captured all the special details and moments that meant so much to us. Our wedding photos were delivered promptly after our wedding date and in a beautiful package.
We loved working with Ghanem and would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ghanem was absolutely wonderful!!! I loved that he scheduled for the day and not a set number of hours so I didn't have to worry about when to plan things for pictures. He had his wife helping and she was amazing and both were so wonderful to work with!!!! I could not have asked for a better photographer and am already recommending him to my friends who are engaged!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is the second event the Alattars have done for my husband and I. Every time I meet and/or speak with either of them, they are always respectful and helpful. When it comes to providing excellent pictures, their work always says more than words ever could, but honestly.... Aside from their work, what makes them my favorite is that you can tell they honestly enjoy being around one another. What's better than getting pictures taken by a couple who understands what love looks like in photos and in real life?!

Profile Picture kioriandra, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely amazing. Ghanem at Alattar Photography was great to work with and the services they provide are excellent. Our candid shots from our engagement photo shoot were outstanding. Ghanem is extremely passionate about his work, and carries and infectious joy while working his butt off. Our wedding photos were also excellent - not to mention they were delivered to us in several formats, including an easy to use and share online photo gallery. The services and final product were top notch, we really had no complaints about anything. We HIGHLY recommend him for your big day!

Profile Picture Penny, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alattar Photography was the best photographer anyone could ask for! Him and his wife were willing to come up for the rehearsal and well ahead of the event to scout out the area to ensure he was planned and ready for the day of. He didn't worry about charging for every little extra thing that he did and was very reasonable with the pricing of his services. They also stayed for over 12 hours and captured every key event of the day/night. He was flexible to work with our wants / needs and truly made our day great! Ghanem was able to turn our engagement session and wedding photos around in a timely manner and utilized Facebook to let us have some sneak previews.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me just say I get more compliments on my wedding pictures than any other thing regarding my wedding . Ghanem did a fantastic job capturing some of the most important moments of my big day and he did it with a good eye and an amazing style. He knows how to take advantage of venue surroundings and lighting. We got better pictures and a better value out of our deal and spent half as much as others I know that got married around the same time as me. Best decision we could have made!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/12, 1 Review