134 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

Group Discounts (2)
Licensed (2)
131 Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Reviews

4.7

Working with Ariel Lewis' team was amazing. My hair stylist and make up artist did a fantastic job making me and my bridesmaids look magazine ready. I love how they had options for both airbrush and traditional makeup, and it was just a set price to have false lashes for your entire group rather than paying for each girl individually.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Good afternoon Ariel, Melinda, Courtney, and your entire team (please pass this along),

Ariel you told me I would either be chill or freaking out and I was chill (minus worrying where my mom was for a little lol) the entire day because of YOU. Your team was absolutely phenomenal. Everyone LOVED how they looked, my sister in law wants to hire you and your team for her wedding in September, and as you know my best friend Stacey is now even more excited I referred you for her wedding this upcoming May. You truly made me look and feel like an absolute princess. From seeing myself for the first time to seeing what I looked like in my dress to looking back now it was all 2 seconds LOL but it was, from the bottom of my heart the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and I have you and your team to sincerely thank you for that.

Your staff was on time, friendly, sweet, accommodating and truly passionate about making sure we were all happy and relaxed and genuinely enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for creating such real, comfortable, authentic vibe during a day that can be notoriously known for hectic, strong, and challenging emotions (at times).

I wish you all a wonderful New Year and look forward to future spray tans and I will always refer you and your team wholeheartedly to my friends, family, and colleagues.

My very best,
Jennifer (ahhhh) GROSSMAN! when does this feel normal to type out LOL

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

JoBeth from Airbrush Makeup by Ariel was chosen to be my makeup artist. We did a trial run and after seeing how the makeup set throughout the day, I had asked for a couple of new looks for the day of and JoBeth delivered without any question. I chose to get airbrush and I am so happy that I did, the make-up stayed all day despite my several moments ugly sobbing. My entire bridal party + moms got their make-up done as well and they all looked amazing! I would highly recommend JoBeth to anyone, she made our day go smoothly and perfectly set up our timeline so we were done in time and looking fresh.

Profile Picture Lily, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

I was matched with Sarah as my MUA and Melinda for Hair. I could not have been more happy with either women. Sarah made me feel dynamite and was SO sweet throughout the entire process. Despite how indecisive I was about my hair style, Melinda was super patient and calming. She worked with me through numerous styles until I found one I loved. I can't thank them enough for their encouragement, time, and attention to perfection! As well, my bridesmaids couldn't say enough about their services that they received - I wasn't the only one who felt like a Queen. - Nicole K.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding date was 10.14.2017 and Shauna K. did make-up for me and 4 friends. As a first time bride at age 50, I wanted to feel beautiful on my wedding day! She worked her magic on all of us--and made us all feel and look beautiful! She did my make-up trial before a work gala and she did my make-up for my engagement pictures! On all 3 occasions, she was superb in communication, timeliness and skill---and each time she made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I love my engagement and wedding photos---and I love Shauna for helping me look my best for them! Shauna K. is an amazing make-up artist and a wonderful person all around! Each point of connection with the Ariel team members has been great. I highly recommend Ariel and her A-team!

Photo for Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Review - Prep party!  4 done! Rachel Smith Photo-graphyLLC
Profile Picture Kathy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.5

The ladies were on time, put together and super friendly. Everyone's makeup looked absolutely amazing, and most had beautiful hair, but my mother and I were very disappointed in our hair. My hair was falling out by the cocktail hour. You can see the foam doughnut in pretty much of all my pictures. Yes, we both have thin hair, but we both also had a trial run.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Ariel and her team were great, super professional, and know what they are doing for wedding hair and makeup! I had Ariel for makeup and Jasika for hair. I originally booked them because I heard they were good and they were the only makeup vendor in town who could accommodate my trial since I was an out of town bride. They were able to see me on a random weekday over the holidays which was great. I did my trial super early and the look I wanted changed a little bit by the day of the wedding but they were able to bring my hair and makeup to life exactly how I wanted it the day of! There was always a slight delay in communication because you have to email with their assistant (not Ariel) and I was a little worried about that, but the week of the wedding she sent me Ariel and Jasika's direct phone number which put me at total ease and we texted to confirm everything. I would definitely recommend Ariel and her team, they were a fun addition to our getting ready prep and all of my bridesmaids were beautiful and so happy with their looks!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Working with Ariel and her make up artists was wonderful. When they did my make up and hair trial, they got it exactly right. Her make up and hair artists provided services for my bridal party (6), myself, and my mother and mother in law. They also worked very well with my photographer to get getting ready shots. I also loved the touch-up kit and still use it.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Ariel and her team are amazing. Jasika was my hairstylist and Jenni was my makeup artist. They were fabulous. I was so happy with my hair and makeup for the wedding. It lasted all night long even through hours and hours of dancing/sweating/tears. I did a trial with them and it was so fun. They were responsive and really wanted to achieve the look I wanted. They did all the hair and makeup for bridesmaids/moms/sisters etc and did it with smiles on their faces. They worked quickly and made everyone look and feel beautiful. I would definitely work with them again. It was pricey, but worth it.

Profile Picture kimberly, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I booked Ariel Lewis's team for my wedding on 9/9/17 and I couldn't be happier. Shauna applied my makeup, Melinda styled my hair, and Ariel Lewis gave me a spray tan a few days prior to my wedding. I felt beautiful during my wedding and I love looking through my wedding photos. Shauna made my airbrush makeup look natural and flawless. I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all and it lasted all day/night. She was able to apply makeup over my dry/oily skin and she was even able to cover a small scar that I have on my back. Melinda styled my hair to perfection. She heard my vision for styling my hair and made it happen with ease. My hair held up too! My mother and my bridesmaids also looked beautiful with their airbrush makeup and hair styles. Ariel Lewis fit me in for a last minute (I mean really last minute) spray tan. She uses natural products which aren't hazardous to breathe in. I am so happy with Ariel Lewis's team and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Ariel and Melinda were one of the best things that happened to me on my wedding day. Ariel/Courtney were always super responsive to any request I had with no problems at all! I felt very comfortable in communicating my needs/wants with them. The morning of my wedding was very hectic and we were running behind schedule with other vendors. But Ariel and Melinda arrived on time (they drove from MD to NOVA) and were super fast/on time with each girls hair/makeup and myself - but the quality of their work was still amazing!!! Having a hair/makeup artist who is able to get you ready on time (maybe even earlier) AND still make you look amazing is hard to find. It was crazy in the morning when they had to leave and I felt really bad that I couldn't spend more time with them at the end to show my gratitude for being so amazing. This may just be my imagination - but my hair and makeup the day of my wedding was somehow better than my trial?! Ariel gave me a natural airbrushed look, my mom's friends who are makeup artists kept telling my mom how natural, yet beautiful the makeup was. Melinda also nailed my hair!! My hair on my wedding day was the best it has ever looked my entire life, I couldn't stop talking about it/believe it. My husband cried when I walked down the aisle he loved my hair/makeup! Your wedding day is your ONE day to look and feel your best, please invest in booking Airbrush by Ariel I promise you won't regret it!!! I wish I lived closer so it would be easier to book her for any event I have (I still will in the future), but I will definitely be recommending her to anyone looking for hair or makeup for ANY event! Thank you Ariel and Melinda, you made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Steven, 8/26/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

My beautiful wedding hair thanks to Jess

Profile Picture Jamie , 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel did an incredible job with my makeup, as well as my mom, grandma, and sister's makeup on my wedding day. Her team was very responsive from the moment I first reached out to them throughout the entire process. Ariel was very patient with me and tried multiple options to help me find the exact look that I liked for my wedding day. She is extremely sweet and talented - I highly recommend her to brides in the DC area.

Profile Picture Daphna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Amazing!!!! I would recommend to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Lesley, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Ariel's artists for hair and makeup for both myself and my entire bridal party. Our makeup artist, Sarah, did a fantastic job. She took the time to ask each bridemaid about her usual makeup routine and what sort of look she wanted. Some of my bridesmaids liked to experiement with makeup and as such wanted more dramatic and complex styles, while the ones who rarely wore much got more natural styles. However, even with that variation, everyone looked beautiful and cohesive, and they were all very happy with how it turned out. Sarah also had a variety of products and techniques to help with any skin-related concerns. And, despite lots of drinking and dancing, everyone still looked flawless by the end of the night.
Danelcy did our hair and also did an amazing job. The bridesmaids all opted to do the same updo style, which looked great. I wanted an updo with a braid across the top, and I was so happy with how it turned out. I have very thick and stubborn hair, but my hair did not budge.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of experiencing Ariel's team at two other weddings I was part of. It reinforced that as soon as I had a date set for my wedding Ariel would be the first vendor I would contact. The process of booking, setting up a trial day and the big day were easy. The trial was a good opportunity to talk about what I was envisioning for the big day. The wedding was on New Year's Eve and the glam squad made all the ladies in the wedding party including myself feel like a million bucks. We looked classy, elegant and just spectacular!! They made the day so much better by relieving all the stress that comes from wondering if you're gonna look your best on your wedding day. Ariel (make-up) and Melinda (hair) are amazing! I looked and felt incredible - probably better than ever! 100% glamour!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel and her team were amazing on my wedding day! We had airbursh makeup done by Ariel and hair services by Stacie Snyder. From trial runs to the wedding day they were both so accommodating and brought my vision to life! My girls looked so glamorous but still natural. My mom and mother in law also looked fabulous and loved the airbrush look!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Ariel as my MUA and Melinda as my hairstylist for my November Wedding. They did a fantastic job - Ariel listened to my concerns, took my makeup down a notch so that I felt a little more like myself than I did after the trial. I appreciated that each of my bridesmaids got a lot of attention for their hair & make up as well - it was not a rush process. Ariel Lewis & Co. is not cheap but I felt it was well worth it - everyone looked stunning!

Profile Picture caitlin, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

The Airbrush Makeup by Ariel team is absolutely wonderful! They made my wedding day even more special thank I could have imagined! Shauna is so talented and made my makeup look so natural and it lasted all night and Melinda did a wonderful job with hair for all the bridesmaids and myself. Not only did they make us all beautiful, but they were both so much fun and so sweet! I have been recommending them to all my friends and will definitely use them in the future for any events coming up!

Profile Picture Cristyn, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I had a fabulous experience with Airbrush Make Up by Ariel! I live across the country and Ariel and her team were so easy to communicate with by phone and email. They were so flexible and helpful to schedule meetings and trials when I was in town. The day of the stylists showed up extra early to set up and were really fun and easy to work with. All of my bridesmaids and mother were so pleased with their make up and hair and they held up throughout the night. Some girls had their hair make up done as early as 8am and were still looking fresh on the dance floor that night! We had a rainy day and took some pictures outside and our hair styles stood up through the rain. My hair stylist was so sweet and stayed over at hour later just to be able to help me put my veil on properly! She did not need to go above and beyond and stay late but I truly appreciated how sweet and flexible she was. They have amazing products and equipment, absolutely loved all make up products, they looked natural and I felt so comfortable. Both hair and make up stylists worked so quickly and were able to fit my whole bridal party into a fairly short window of time. I cannot recommend this team enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The hair and make up artist were a delight to work with. They did a great job and everyone looked gorgeous the day of my wedding.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Sarah as my MUA for me and 6 bridesmaids. My bridesmaids and I have Asian eyes and I stressed my concern on how it may be difficult to do makeup for our eyes. But Sarah was amazing, highly recommend her for Asian eyes! She was super easy to work with! I had my trial with her and she was very understanding of my concerns after the trial and made sure the day of would be perfect! Wedding day went smoothly and she had completed right on time for all 7 girls. I would highly recommend Ariel and her team. They are very understanding of your concerns and will work with you :)

Profile Picture kathy, 9/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts

Ariel is the best! She really took the time to get to know my skin and know exactly what I wanted. She also gave me tips on what is best for my skin for the future. She was absolutely genuine and fun!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were great. They seemed to know what they were talking about. It was little hard to contact the owner at times. Other than that they were great.

Profile Picture User4751108, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

OUTSTANDING services. Sarah was patient, fun, and positive while all my girls as they made their hair choices. Melinda blew us away with the make-up, capturing each of our subtle styles and flare. We looked great! Ariel Lewis definitely has the best of the best working for her :-D

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/4/16, 1 Review