Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Reviews

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 6
Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 7

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Love them!

I used Ariel Lewis team for my wedding for myself and my bridesmaids. They are great and efficient (11 ladies completed in one morning)! We had hair and airbrush makeup and 16 hours later everything still looked perfect. Could not be happier than my team with Sarah (makeup) and Jasika (hair)

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

The best at Bridal hair!

If you need a company and stylist you can trust on your big day, look no further! Melinda, with Ariel Lewis was so comforting and professional during my wedding trial and wedding day. My hair was my #1 thing and I let her know that and she nailed it! All my bridesmaids looked gourgous as well!

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 8
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 9
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 10

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly recommended!!

Loved working with Ariel and her artists. They were super responsive and professional and easy to work with. Both the makeup artist and hair stylist I worked with were amazing. They were great to work with and I love love love how my hair and make up turned out as well as how great all my bridesmaids looked!

MRB0707 · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup for the bride and the wedding party

Makeup and hair were one of my biggest priorities for my wedding; I wanted to feel great but I also wanted my sisters, Mom, MIL, friends to look beautiful as well. I was very impressed by the entire Ariel Lewis operation and thrilled with the final results, for everyone. Jasika and Sarah were both total professionals and from the moment they started working on me at the trial I knew I was in good hands. They were also easy to be around and talk to, and just made both the trial and the wedding day prep a lot of fun. I loved the fact that Ariel Lewis asked for inspiration pictures, because that not only helped me figure out what I wanted but also ensured that the look at my trial was right on target. I had considered going to my salon for wedding hair and makeup services, but now having worked with a team that specializes in weddings, I think I made the right choice. Ariel Lewis and team are very cognizant of the business they are in and know that for something as high stakes as your wedding, everything needs to be perfect. That is the kind of peace of mind you want on your wedding day! We had a great experience and recommend the team highly!

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2018

I consider myself a fairly confident person any day of the week but let me tell you, I have NEVER felt more beautiful than I did after Ariel and Melinda were finished with me on my wedding day! They truly worked their magic and gave me the most phenomenal wedding day look — I wish I had more excuses to have them do my hair and makeup! Not only are they so undeniably talented at what they do, but they were also such fabulous company to spend time with on the morning of my wedding! Leading up to the big day Courtney was so helpful and responsive as well - from start to finish these girls and this company crush it! Love you ladies!!

jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Makeup Service

Carylynn MUA was fantastic. She was very professional and she answered all my questions. The finished look was beautiful and I will recommend her to other people. I just referred her to a bride which was able to secure booking.

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 11

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Good afternoon Ariel, Melinda, Courtney, and your entire team (please pass this along),

Ariel you told me I would either be chill or freaking out and I was chill (minus worrying where my mom was for a little lol) the entire day because of YOU. Your team was absolutely phenomenal. Everyone LOVED how they looked, my sister in law wants to hire you and your team for her wedding in September, and as you know my best friend Stacey is now even more excited I referred you for her wedding this upcoming May. You truly made me look and feel like an absolute princess. From seeing myself for the first time to seeing what I looked like in my dress to looking back now it was all 2 seconds LOL but it was, from the bottom of my heart the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and I have you and your team to sincerely thank you for that.

Your staff was on time, friendly, sweet, accommodating and truly passionate about making sure we were all happy and relaxed and genuinely enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for creating such real, comfortable, authentic vibe during a day that can be notoriously known for hectic, strong, and challenging emotions (at times).

I wish you all a wonderful New Year and look forward to future spray tans and I will always refer you and your team wholeheartedly to my friends, family, and colleagues.

My very best,
    Jennifer (ahhhh) GROSSMAN! when does this feel normal to type out LOL

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 12

Lily · Married on 10/28/2017

JoBeth from Airbrush Makeup by Ariel was chosen to be my makeup artist. We did a trial run and after seeing how the makeup set throughout the day, I had asked for a couple of new looks for the day of and JoBeth delivered without any question. I chose to get airbrush and I am so happy that I did, the make-up stayed all day despite my several moments ugly sobbing. My entire bridal party + moms got their make-up done as well and they all looked amazing! I would highly recommend JoBeth to anyone, she made our day go smoothly and perfectly set up our timeline so we were done in time and looking fresh.

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

I was matched with Sarah as my MUA and Melinda for Hair. I could not have been more happy with either women. Sarah made me feel dynamite and was SO sweet throughout the entire process. Despite how indecisive I was about my hair style, Melinda was super patient and calming. She worked with me through numerous styles until I found one I loved. I can't thank them enough for their encouragement, time, and attention to perfection! As well, my bridesmaids couldn't say enough about their services that they received - I wasn't the only one who felt like a Queen. - Nicole K.

Kathy · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding date was 10.14.2017 and Shauna K. did make-up for me and 4 friends. As a first time bride at age 50, I wanted to feel beautiful on my wedding day! She worked her magic on all of us--and made us all feel and look beautiful! She did my make-up trial before a work gala and she did my make-up for my engagement pictures! On all 3 occasions, she was superb in communication, timeliness and skill---and each time she made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I love my engagement and wedding photos---and I love Shauna for helping me look my best for them! Shauna K. is an amazing make-up artist and a wonderful person all around! Each point of connection with the Ariel team members has been great. I highly recommend Ariel and her A-team!

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 13
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 14
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 15
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 16
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Ariel and her make up artists was wonderful. When they did my make up and hair trial, they got it exactly right. Her make up and hair artists provided services for my bridal party (6), myself, and my mother and mother in law. They also worked very well with my photographer to get getting ready shots. I also loved the touch-up kit and still use it.

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 17
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 18
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 19
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 20
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 21

kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Ariel and her team are amazing. Jasika was my hairstylist and Jenni was my makeup artist. They were fabulous. I was so happy with my hair and makeup for the wedding. It lasted all night long even through hours and hours of dancing/sweating/tears. I did a trial with them and it was so fun. They were responsive and really wanted to achieve the look I wanted. They did all the hair and makeup for bridesmaids/moms/sisters etc and did it with smiles on their faces. They worked quickly and made everyone look and feel beautiful. I would definitely work with them again. It was pricey, but worth it.

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I booked Ariel Lewis's team for my wedding on 9/9/17 and I couldn't be happier. Shauna applied my makeup, Melinda styled my hair, and Ariel Lewis gave me a spray tan a few days prior to my wedding. I felt beautiful during my wedding and I love looking through my wedding photos. Shauna made my airbrush makeup look natural and flawless. I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all and it lasted all day/night. She was able to apply makeup over my dry/oily skin and she was even able to cover a small scar that I have on my back. Melinda styled my hair to perfection. She heard my vision for styling my hair and made it happen with ease. My hair held up too! My mother and my bridesmaids also looked beautiful with their airbrush makeup and hair styles. Ariel Lewis fit me in for a last minute (I mean really last minute) spray tan. She uses natural products which aren't hazardous to breathe in. I am so happy with Ariel Lewis's team and I would highly recommend them.

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 22
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 23

Steven · Married on 08/26/2017

Ariel and Melinda were one of the best things that happened to me on my wedding day. Ariel/Courtney were always super responsive to any request I had with no problems at all! I felt very comfortable in communicating my needs/wants with them. The morning of my wedding was very hectic and we were running behind schedule with other vendors. But Ariel and Melinda arrived on time (they drove from MD to NOVA) and were super fast/on time with each girls hair/makeup and myself - but the quality of their work was still amazing!!! Having a hair/makeup artist who is able to get you ready on time (maybe even earlier) AND still make you look amazing is hard to find. It was crazy in the morning when they had to leave and I felt really bad that I couldn't spend more time with them at the end to show my gratitude for being so amazing. This may just be my imagination - but my hair and makeup the day of my wedding was somehow better than my trial?! Ariel gave me a natural airbrushed look, my mom's friends who are makeup artists kept telling my mom how natural, yet beautiful the makeup was. Melinda also nailed my hair!! My hair on my wedding day was the best it has ever looked my entire life, I couldn't stop talking about it/believe it. My husband cried when I walked down the aisle he loved my hair/makeup! Your wedding day is your ONE day to look and feel your best, please invest in booking Airbrush by Ariel I promise you won't regret it!!! I wish I lived closer so it would be easier to book her for any event I have (I still will in the future), but I will definitely be recommending her to anyone looking for hair or makeup for ANY event! Thank you Ariel and Melinda, you made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding!!!

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2017

My beautiful wedding hair thanks to Jess

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 24
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 25
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 26
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel 27

Daphna · Married on 05/28/2017

Ariel did an incredible job with my makeup, as well as my mom, grandma, and sister's makeup on my wedding day. Her team was very responsive from the moment I first reached out to them throughout the entire process. Ariel was very patient with me and tried multiple options to help me find the exact look that I liked for my wedding day. She is extremely sweet and talented - I highly recommend her to brides in the DC area.

Lesley · Married on 04/02/2017

Amazing!!!! I would recommend to anyone!!!!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

I used Ariel's artists for hair and makeup for both myself and my entire bridal party. Our makeup artist, Sarah, did a fantastic job. She took the time to ask each bridemaid about her usual makeup routine and what sort of look she wanted. Some of my bridesmaids liked to experiement with makeup and as such wanted more dramatic and complex styles, while the ones who rarely wore much got more natural styles. However, even with that variation, everyone looked beautiful and cohesive, and they were all very happy with how it turned out. Sarah also had a variety of products and techniques to help with any skin-related concerns. And, despite lots of drinking and dancing, everyone still looked flawless by the end of the night.
    Danelcy did our hair and also did an amazing job. The bridesmaids all opted to do the same updo style, which looked great. I wanted an updo with a braid across the top, and I was so happy with how it turned out. I have very thick and stubborn hair, but my hair did not budge.

• Ana

Ana · Married on 12/31/2016

I had the pleasure of experiencing Ariel's team at two other weddings I was part of. It reinforced that as soon as I had a date set for my wedding Ariel would be the first vendor I would contact. The process of booking, setting up a trial day and the big day were easy. The trial was a good opportunity to talk about what I was envisioning for the big day. The wedding was on New Year's Eve and the glam squad made all the ladies in the wedding party including myself feel like a million bucks. We looked classy, elegant and just spectacular!! They made the day so much better by relieving all the stress that comes from wondering if you're gonna look your best on your wedding day. Ariel (make-up) and Melinda (hair) are amazing! I looked and felt incredible - probably better than ever! 100% glamour!

Corinne · Married on 12/10/2016

Ariel and her team were amazing on my wedding day! We had airbursh makeup done by Ariel and hair services by Stacie Snyder. From trial runs to the wedding day they were both so accommodating and brought my vision to life! My girls looked so glamorous but still natural. My mom and mother in law also looked fabulous and loved the airbrush look!!

Cristyn · Married on 10/22/2016

The Airbrush Makeup by Ariel team is absolutely wonderful! They made my wedding day even more special thank I could have imagined! Shauna is so talented and made my makeup look so natural and it lasted all night and Melinda did a wonderful job with hair for all the bridesmaids and myself. Not only did they make us all beautiful, but they were both so much fun and so sweet! I have been recommending them to all my friends and will definitely use them in the future for any events coming up!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

My bridal party and I had a fabulous experience with Airbrush Make Up by Ariel! I live across the country and Ariel and her team were so easy to communicate with by phone and email. They were so flexible and helpful to schedule meetings and trials when I was in town. The day of the stylists showed up extra early to set up and were really fun and easy to work with. All of my bridesmaids and mother were so pleased with their make up and hair and they held up throughout the night. Some girls had their hair make up done as early as 8am and were still looking fresh on the dance floor that night! We had a rainy day and took some pictures outside and our hair styles stood up through the rain. My hair stylist was so sweet and stayed over at hour later just to be able to help me put my veil on properly! She did not need to go above and beyond and stay late but I truly appreciated how sweet and flexible she was. They have amazing products and equipment, absolutely loved all make up products, they looked natural and I felt so comfortable. Both hair and make up stylists worked so quickly and were able to fit my whole bridal party into a fairly short window of time. I cannot recommend this team enough!

kathy · Married on 09/11/2016

I had Sarah as my MUA for me and 6 bridesmaids. My bridesmaids and I have Asian eyes and I stressed my concern on how it may be difficult to do makeup for our eyes. But Sarah was amazing, highly recommend her for Asian eyes! She was super easy to work with! I had my trial with her and she was very understanding of my concerns after the trial and made sure the day of would be perfect! Wedding day went smoothly and she had completed right on time for all 7 girls. I would highly recommend Ariel and her team. They are very understanding of your concerns and will work with you :)

• Christine

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Ariel is the best! She really took the time to get to know my skin and know exactly what I wanted. She also gave me tips on what is best for my skin for the future. She was absolutely genuine and fun!

• User6841960 · 2+ years ago

Ariel was amazing! She made me and all my girls looks so gorgeous on my wedding day! She was very nice and professional. Due to a funeral, I had to reschedule my trial and she was more than accommodating (there was very little notice on my end). Melinda provided the hair services which also looked great. I would use the team again in a heartbeat