Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing. They were flexible, patient, organized, and incredibly talented. Natural, glowy, top notch makeup and hair.

I can’t speak highly enough of Ariel and her team. They are so incredibly talented. I had a couple different make up artists between my engagement shoot, trial, and wedding day, and every single artist was no only experienced and outstanding, but fun! Same with my hair - best it’s ever looked. I was relaxed and laughing the entire time with them. Ariel is next level - what she did for me, my mom and my girls - unreal. Highly recommend!
    Shayan A. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience - Fun and Professional!

The team at Ariel Lewis LLC was great! So easy to work with, prompt, and professional. Courtney was a huge help in quickly answering all my questions and getting things booked. Angela did my makeup perfectly and Jasika made my hair look better than ever. They both listened to exactly what I wanted and really executed my vision. All my bridesmaids looked amazing, too! Not to mention, it was fun hanging out with them on my wedding day! I'd definitely recommend!
    E Rosen Married on 12/31/2021

Everything I was looking for

Ariel and her team are incredible. I had a very diverse group of bridesmaids and everyone looked flawless. My hair and makeup team worked to get everything just right and it was perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christa Married on 10/17/2020

Sarah is awesome!

Sarah is an incredibly talented artist and she made everyone look even more amazing than I’ve ever seen them. We got tons of complements all night! It was really my privilege to have her and your company be part of the main event
    Haley Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ariel and Carrie did a wonderful job on my make-up and hair. I told Ariel to use her judgement on my make-up and it turned out great. I showed Carrie a picture of what I'd like my hair to look like and she made it look just like the picture, if not better. I would definitely recommend using them!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 02/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with a talented artist

I cannot say enough great things about Ariel Lewis' team. I had the luxury of working with Sarah on my wedding day! First, I was set-up to do a trial session with Sarah at Ariel's home. Once I arrived, both Ariel and Sarah immediately made me feel welcome and like I was part of their crew. SAs we got started, Sarah immediately made me feel comfortable, she walked me through every step that she was taking, and let me voice opinions along the way. Sarah also made herself available throughout the day after our trial to let her know if I wanted any updates made after my make-up oxidized. Sarah is also hilarious and easy to talk to, so the entire process went by quickly!

On the day of the wedding, Sarah was punctual, professional, and flexible - we threw in an extra bridesmaid for makeup at the last second and she was able to find a way to accommodate us. Most importantly, Sarah made me feel like an elevated version of myself. I look at our photos and I cannot believe how beautiful she made me feel.
    Laura Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ariel and Jasika are the best!

We hired Ariel and Jasika for hair and makeup for myself and eight other bridesmaids/mothers, and we were so happy we did! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law were raving about how beautiful they felt. Ariel was awesome to work with from beginning to end. She is easily able to adapt for different skin tones and features, which some of my bridesmaids told me was not always their experience. She did my makeup perfectly - enough to look beautiful in pictures, but also very natural-looking in person. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself! She also worked so hard to find a solution to cover up a flush I get on my neck and chest when I am nervous or excited. I decided about a week before the wedding that it was going to drive me crazy, and she went above and beyond to figure out how to cover it in a way that would look natural. In the end, it was completely hidden the whole day but it didn't look like I was wearing any makeup there at all! She is amazing.

Jasika was also such a pleasure to work with. She has a really fun personality and she made everyone's hair look so beautiful. I have curly hair, and I really wanted to use my natural curls. She couldn't have accomplished this more perfectly - she used my curls as the foundation and worked some kind of hair magic to make them look like my curls, but on their best hair day ever. She did a wonderful job with all the different hair types, from long and curly to short bobs. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and felt like she really listened to what they wanted.

Seriously, Ariel and Jasika are the best! You will not regret trusting them to make you feel beautiful on your big day!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and efficient!

I have never felt as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day thanks to Ariel Lewis' team! Carolyn and Barbara truly made me feel like a princess. Barbara even stayed when she was finished to make sure that I was comfortable with my veil before my first look! Carolyn totally recreated my make up vision! I couldn't have been more lucky. My bridesmaids, MOH, MIL, and mother all looked and felt so gorgeous which made me SO happy! Thanks again Ariel for running such a great business and making me feel amazing on my wedding day!
    Jasmine P. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Felt so beautiful and like myself on my wedding day!

Choosing a hair and make-up artist for my wedding day was probably the most nerve racking planning step for me. I don't typically wear a lot of make-up and I pretty much do my hair the same way every day. It was really important to me to upgrade my look on my day but also feel like myself.

Ariel did an amazing job creating a look that I felt comfortable with. She even started my coverup again after I felt like it was too much during my trial. She really took the time to understand what type of look I wanted which was very comforting. On my wedding day, she continually checked in, showing me the make-up progress in the mirror to make sure I felt good. I looked flawless on my wedding day and felt like myself! I'm so happy I got the pleasure of meeting Ariel as she is really an inspiring and amazing person!

Sharia was also amazing! During my trial she let me try two different looks to help me narrow down my decision. During my trial we decided that hair extensions would help pull together my look. I knew nothing about buying hair extensions and after trying to find some myself, I reached out to Sharia for her help. She offered to pick them out for me which was a huge stress relief for me to take one thing off my to do list. My hair looked amazing, I still can't get over it! The best part is that everyone thought the extensions were my real hair!

Ariel and Sharia were the perfect team to bring together my wedding day look, they both bonded with the moms, my bridesmaids, which made the wedding morning so much fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Ashly A. Married on 06/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jasika and Kacey are the best!

Choosing Ariel Lewis's company to do my hair and airbrush make-up was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. Not only were they flexible and responsive but they picked amazing artists to work with for that special day. I loved working with Jasika (Hair) and Kacey (MUA). Not only were they an absolute blast to work with but they made my vision come true! Many of my bridesmaids, raved about them saying they were the best hair and make-up they ever gotten done for a wedding. I absolutely recommend them for you special day!
    Ellen G. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Hair and Makeup Artists!

I'm so happy I used Ariel Lewis for my wedding day hair and makeup! I also got a great spray tan for my wedding! Everything from my trial, to figuring out the logistics, to my wedding day was great. I was so happy with how my tan, hair, and makeup came out and all of my girls looked beautiful as well. I highly recommend booking Ariel Lewis!
    Emily F. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing vendor!

I used Airbrush Makeup by Ariel for my bridal parties (myself, my mother and mother-in-law and bridesmaids) hair and make-up. They are AMAZING! Everyone loved their make-up, it stayed on so well all night. The hair was great as well and the range of styles they could do was awesome, everyone was able to get what they wanted (up-dos, half up half down, etc.). The artists were fast and kept our schedule on track, but they spent ample time with each girl not making them feel rushed and everyone felt beautiful when they finished. I have heard other brides having horror stories with other Vendors for hair and make-up, you will not regret using Ariel Lewis’ team. They are a positive energy during the pre-wedding activities and so great at what they do. Highly recommend!!
    Mary A. Married on 01/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mature Bride Feels 30 Again!

As a "mature" bride (over 50!) I wanted a make up artist that could help me look and feel my best. I didn't want to look like I was "30" but also knew I wanted a natural look that complimented my age. Ariel understood me immediately and her suggestions were spot on. She's also a wonderfully warm and engaging person who makes you feel great about your looks, whatever your age. On my wedding day, I looked and felt beautiful because of Ariel's artistry. I wish I could look this good every day. Thank you Ariel, for making my wedding day one beautiful day!
    P.k. Married on 12/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous and Professional! Airbrush perfection!

Ariel, Jodi and Kizie were a fantastic trio!

They made me and my bridal party feel like our best selves! I truly thought everyone looked so beautiful and classy! My greatest fear was that we would look overdone, and that wasn't the case at all.

I have a few acne scars, and with the airbrush makeup, Ariel covered my imperfections and enhanced my eyes, and the color palette she used could not have been more complementary! Also never thought I would love fake lashes as much as I did! At the trial she tried different lengths and volumes to find the perfect one for the day of. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even having to say it, and that's how I knew we were a perfect match. That's the kind of experienced MUA that you want for your wedding day. Not to mention my whole family adored the team! My mom was so worried about wearing too much make up and fake eyelashes, and Ariel totally won her over!

I would recommend Ariel Lewis and her fantastic team to all my friends getting married, near and far! They are professional, talented and truly fantastic! You will be in great hands, and truly have nothing to worry about!
    Tamisha G. Married on 12/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carylnn Pratt Is Truly Amazing!!!

I can honestly say I have never had a makeup up artist as amazing and professional as Carylnn Pratt. From her quality of service to her professionalism to her just being there for you outside of being a make up artist and caring about your well being during your appointment is outstanding. Her craft is really a gift from god because I do not know anyone who can excute a look the way she can. There nothing she cannot do!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 12/01/2018

The BEST HMU in the Business

Having been a bridesmaid in a dozen weddings, I know the difference between good HMU and bad HMU. Ariel and her team are the best of the best. I wanted a natural look, essentially a prettier version of me, and this team delivered. Ariel was flexible scheduling my trial and made the experience so much fun. I worked with Melinda as my hair stylist and she was incredible—she understood my vision and brought it to life! To keep the day-of easy for my bridesmaids, we added 2 assistants who were also fabulous. Ariel and team even finished EARLY, which is so rare. Everyone was ready with plenty of time to spare which helped make the morning fun and stress-free. Most importantly, every bridesmaid was happy with their look and we all got compliments all night about how flawless our skin looked and how pretty our hair was. Truly, this was the best vendor I hired. I had a million questions throughout the process and this team reassured me and never made me feel like I wasn't their most important client. Ariel even so generously helped answer a question about a tan line the week of the wedding—she went ABOVE AND BEYOND. Don't delay, book these gals immediately!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/01/2018

Love them!

I used Ariel Lewis team for my wedding for myself and my bridesmaids. They are great and efficient (11 ladies completed in one morning)! We had hair and airbrush makeup and 16 hours later everything still looked perfect. Could not be happier than my team with Sarah (makeup) and Jasika (hair)
    Sook H. Married on 11/04/2018

Makeup goals

I had one of the best experiences getting my makeup done! I'm so glad I chose Ariel to do my makeup on my wedding day. She really took the time to get to know me and my style of makeup and made sure I was happy with my look. My bridesmaids and I still rave about her and how amazing our makeup looked. Ariel is so talented because she makes anyone a better version of themselves and makes any look fit to their face and style. I can't wait until May for my friends wedding so I can get my makeup done by her and her team again! I would definitely recommend her!
    Megan Married on 09/22/2018

The best at Bridal hair!

If you need a company and stylist you can trust on your big day, look no further! Melinda, with Ariel Lewis was so comforting and professional during my wedding trial and wedding day. My hair was my #1 thing and I let her know that and she nailed it! All my bridesmaids looked gourgous as well!
    Michelle Married on 09/21/2018

Highly recommended!!

Loved working with Ariel and her artists. They were super responsive and professional and easy to work with. Both the makeup artist and hair stylist I worked with were amazing. They were great to work with and I love love love how my hair and make up turned out as well as how great all my bridesmaids looked!
    Myrina B. Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carlynn Pratt is AMAZING!

I did a test trial with Carlynn and knew right away, I wanted her to do my wedding day makeup! She listened to what I wanted, tailored the look for me, and was so much fun while doing it! She also did 16 other ladies makeup the morning of! Everything was so organized and she really made me feel amazing!
    Mrb0707 Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and makeup for the bride and the wedding party

Makeup and hair were one of my biggest priorities for my wedding; I wanted to feel great but I also wanted my sisters, Mom, MIL, friends to look beautiful as well. I was very impressed by the entire Ariel Lewis operation and thrilled with the final results, for everyone. Jasika and Sarah were both total professionals and from the moment they started working on me at the trial I knew I was in good hands. They were also easy to be around and talk to, and just made both the trial and the wedding day prep a lot of fun. I loved the fact that Ariel Lewis asked for inspiration pictures, because that not only helped me figure out what I wanted but also ensured that the look at my trial was right on target. I had considered going to my salon for wedding hair and makeup services, but now having worked with a team that specializes in weddings, I think I made the right choice. Ariel Lewis and team are very cognizant of the business they are in and know that for something as high stakes as your wedding, everything needs to be perfect. That is the kind of peace of mind you want on your wedding day! We had a great experience and recommend the team highly!
    Morgan Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I consider myself a fairly confident person any day of the week but let me tell you, I have NEVER felt more beautiful than I did after Ariel and Melinda were finished with me on my wedding day! They truly worked their magic and gave me the most phenomenal wedding day look — I wish I had more excuses to have them do my hair and makeup! Not only are they so undeniably talented at what they do, but they were also such fabulous company to spend time with on the morning of my wedding! Leading up to the big day Courtney was so helpful and responsive as well - from start to finish these girls and this company crush it! Love you ladies!!
    Jennifer Married on 04/07/2018

Makeup Service

Carylynn MUA was fantastic. She was very professional and she answered all my questions. The finished look was beautiful and I will recommend her to other people. I just referred her to a bride which was able to secure booking.
    Jennifer Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Good afternoon Ariel, Melinda, Courtney, and your entire team (please pass this along),

Ariel you told me I would either be chill or freaking out and I was chill (minus worrying where my mom was for a little lol) the entire day because of YOU. Your team was absolutely phenomenal. Everyone LOVED how they looked, my sister in law wants to hire you and your team for her wedding in September, and as you know my best friend Stacey is now even more excited I referred you for her wedding this upcoming May. You truly made me look and feel like an absolute princess. From seeing myself for the first time to seeing what I looked like in my dress to looking back now it was all 2 seconds LOL but it was, from the bottom of my heart the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and I have you and your team to sincerely thank you for that.

Your staff was on time, friendly, sweet, accommodating and truly passionate about making sure we were all happy and relaxed and genuinely enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for creating such real, comfortable, authentic vibe during a day that can be notoriously known for hectic, strong, and challenging emotions (at times).

I wish you all a wonderful New Year and look forward to future spray tans and I will always refer you and your team wholeheartedly to my friends, family, and colleagues.

My very best,