A Thousand Wishes Reviews

A Thousand Wishes 1
A Thousand Wishes 2
A Thousand Wishes 3

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience with summer and Erica!

Summer and Erica are great! I really was able to enjoy my day and not have a single worry!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ryan · Married on 03/24/2018

We needed someone who could run the show and coordinate vendors while we were focused on our special wedding day. Summer and Erica nailed it! They knew what questions to ask each vendor and they took care of details. They traveled a long way to make sure our day was perfect. They truly went above and beyond and they took care of us.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    A Thousand Wishes 4
    A Thousand Wishes 5
    A Thousand Wishes 6

A Thousand Wishes's reply:

Thank you Ryan! It was an honor to be apart your beautiful day!
    Best Wishes, Summer and Erica

Charity · Married on 11/11/2017

These Ladies go above and beyond to make sure the bride is happy and that everything that was planned happens. At one point during the process I was freaking out because of financial reasons that were unexpected and they helped me get the bill cut down by almost 3 grade which is a lot!! They were there when I needed To calm down - they were there to help with quotes and they were there to make sure I was still on my timeline. They even helped me with contacting all the vendors. Trust me when I say, you want them on your side!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

A Thousand Wishes's reply:

Thank you so much Charity! It was truly a pleasure being apart of this wonderful time in your life!
    Best Wishes, Summer and Erica

Karlee · Married on 09/01/2017

Summer and Erica were fabulous! They were very organized and responsive and were eager to help in anyway that they could. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2017

A Thousand Wishes's reply:

Thank you so much Karlee! It was such a joy to be apart of your special day!

Best Wishes,
    Summer and Erica

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

1.0
      1.5
      2.5
      0.5

Very disappointed with the help. I coordinated my entire rehearsal, wrote my entire timeline and orchestrated my wedding myself with minimal assistance from Summer or Erica. If you are looking for someone to actually lead and take charge for your event look elsewhere. Very nice girls but not fit for this job.

Sent on 09/21/2018