Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Realized, LLC

Wedding Realized is a full service wedding planning company specializing in FULL WEDDING PLANNING, DAY OF COORDINATION, and PARTIAL / A LA CARTE SERVICES. Wedding Realized prides itself on professionalism, organization, compassion, creativity, and an overall dynamic approach to wedding planning and coordinating.

Our team of experienced coordinators strive to listen, nurture, and execute an exclusive, remarkable, stress-free wedding. Let us help REALIZE all of your wedding day dreams!

Now servicing Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Charlottesville and all surrounding areas

CONTACT TODAY

10761409200116
c98f26d4a6c5adfd WamplerTattonWedding MK248

24 Reviews for Wedding Realized, LLC

Knetta · Married on 04/09/2017

Tarra did a FANTASTIC job taking care of my fiancé (now husband) and I during our wedding planning process. We only had two face- to-face meetings before coming together for the actual wedding weekend, which says a lot about Tarra's responsiveness to emails and attention to details. We had maybe four phone calls during the planning process. We planned this wedding remotely and I trusted Tarra to get the job done, and she delivered. I honestly do not have a single complaint about her. Once I turned all vendor communication to her, things really were breeze and my fiancé and I were able to focus our other tasks. We hired her as a partial planner and we made a really good choice. She made everything seamless, was very straightforward, and eased any concerns I may have had along the way. She had a very chill, calming vibe about her, which is great to have around when your planning a wedding! I could go on and on, but for the sake of character space and my hands getting tired, I won't :) Great job, Tarra! You will not go wrong by choosing Wedding Realized to help make your wedding planning process and wedding day run smoothly and efficiently!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/16/2016

Tarra and her assistant Sarah were worth every penny! I am so happy we were able to work with them on our big day. We hired Tarra and Sarah as our day-of coordinators, but they worked with us several months before hand to help us stay organized. Tarra created google docs for us, a custom timeline for all of our vendors, and was able to confirm everything for us so that all of the little pieces came together. It happened to thunderstorm about a half hour before the ceremony was scheduled to begin, which thankfully blew over, but Sarah jumped right in and made sure all of the outdoor decorations were salvaged, and immediately began setting up again after the storm passed without hesitation. I'm so glad we had her there so that my family and bridal party weren't scrambling around trying to fix everything so close to wedding time. In addition, Sarah and Tarra are extremely organized, and helped to finalize little details we didn't think of ourselves. I felt confident going into the wedding day that everything would be taken care of, and they really surpassed our expectations with how well everything turned out. We can't thank them enough, and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Tarra for "day of" coordination, but she does so much more than just "day of". She was absolutely amazing and helped us with so much!! When you do most of your wedding planning yourself, it is hard to imagine someone else being able to come in at the end and understand your vision for the day and get it just right. Tarra was able to do that perfectly and the wedding was not only beautiful, but completely stress-free. I did not have to worry about anything! She went above and beyond and even drove some of my family back to the hotel (30 minutes away) when they missed the bus!! Thank you so much!! The day was amazing and couldn't have gone any better!

Sent on 07/30/2016