1209 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95350 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture

WEDDING CENTER USA IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS
EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Going Out of Business Sale!
Everything MUST Go!
Wedding Dresses - $50 - $399 (Valued up to $2300)
Prom and Party Dresses - $10 - $50 (Valued up to $650)
Walk-ins only

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 11/11/2012

The wonderful women at the Wedding Center made me feel excited about finding dresses without putting pressure on me to buy one right away!! I had one terrible experience at Mira's Bridal Couture in Modesto bc they pressured me into buying a dress the first time I had even tried on dresses. It was a disaster and I hated that dress. At the Wedding Center, they made me feel comfortable in the dresses (especially since I was a plus size bride) and let me take my time making a decision. I went back three time deciding between dresses before I bought the one I fell in LOVE with, and I never looked anywhere else because they made me feel fabulous and special there and I didn't want another disaster like at Mira's. I love the wedding center!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

I bought my wedding dress from here!! I'm having a very small wedding with a tight budget. I called in to make an appointment. The lady over the phone asked me what kind of dress I was looking for and what my budget is. When I arrived for my appointment I was shown exactly what I was looking for. It was literally love at first sight, but of course I tried on a few dresses just to make sure. The dress I loved was 50% off! I put the dress on hold to check out dresses at two other places, and realized my heart was set on that dress! I tried on the dress three times!

The only downside is that they don't offer alterations, but they did recommend a few places.

I highly recommend all brides to give this place a try, you might just find THE dress.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2009

They did a great job!!! Our invitations were beautiful and completely customized to what we wanted!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture 1
    Free Hem Alteration with any Special Ordered Wedding Dress
    If your wedding dress is ordered at least 4 months before your wedding, your wedding dress hem will be modified by the designer saving you $150-$350 depending on the fabric, style, and beading.

• 1209 McHenry Ave Modesto, 95350 See on map
    2095215600 (Phone number)
    Monday: 2pm-8pm Tues-Thurs: 12pm-8pm Friday: 12pm-6pm Saturday: 10am-6pm Sunday: 12pm-6pm