1505 4th Street Suite 101, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Vow To Be Chic

Vow To Be Chic is the first and only designer bridesmaid dress rental company. Our goal is to make this one item, on your list of many wedding planning "to do's" a piece of (wedding) cake - for both you bride and your bridesmaids. While our stylists are here to assist, you can curate, pick your styles and colors and invite your bridesmaids to rent - all online! 2 weeks before the big day, the dress and one additional size arrives at your door ready to wear. After the event, just place it in the pre-paid envelope and we will take care of the rest - leave the dry cleaning to us!

Follow Vow To Be Chic on

Vow To Be Chic 5
Vow To Be Chic 6
Vow To Be Chic 7

Madison · Married on 11/03/2017

Vow was super easy to use! They had an amazing selection and it was so much less expensive than having the bridesmaids buy their dresses. Every girl had a different body style and the dress fit all of them amazingly. Hands down, the way to go.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Vow To Be Chic 8

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this company. I was very budget conscious with our wedding party and was happy that this existed when planning my big day, especially since I wanted my girls in shades of purple and didn't want them to have to buy a dress they most likely would never wear again purely because of the specific color.

I worked with a total of 3 ladies during my 8 month experience leading up to the big day. Kiana was wonderful in sending me inspiration boards to I could see how the colors worked not only together but in photos and then when I received the swatches it was a perfect fit. My girls look beautiful and the color of the dresses worked great with all our floral.

Diana and Kristina handled the delivery of the dresses to each girl. My only gripe, which does not fall onto Vow to be Chic is that only 2 girls received their dresses 2 weeks prior to the wedding. The other 3 received them much closer to, again, not because of the company but because other bridesmaids did not send back the dresses in time for them to be sent out to the next person. But Diana and Kristina kept me in the loop every single day on the status of each dress and when it would go out. And they even sent other sizes since a couple of my girls needed sizes other than what they ordered. I was very happy and they dealt with my bridezilla-ness God bless them.

You really can't get much better than this. You get 2 sizes that you ask for, prepaid packaging to send it back within 3 days after the wedding and easy ways of communication. All for a more than reasonable price for your girls so they don't break the bank for YOUR big day. I can't wait to send photos once I get all of mine back.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I never write reviews, but my experience has been so positive that I have to chime in. I am the matron of honor in a close friend's wedding, and shortly after ordering my dress size, I got pregnant. VTBC has been SO accommodating and understanding about my changing measurements and I'm thrilled my friend chose to use this service.

Sent on 09/06/2017