Misses Kisses

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Hello Brides! Thanks so much for stopping by. We are Misses Kisses, the world's first patented backless, strapless, and frontless bra kit.

The Misses Kisses Bra™ instantly produces amazing, enhanced, cleavage while remaining supportive and invisible, allowing women to wear even their most daring neckline while achieving a sexy “no bra” look. Our works amazing for wedding and bridesmaid dresses because of its unique design.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Undergarments

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

Team

Katie Rose
Katie Rose
Bridal Coordinator and Influencer Relations

Katie is originally from Seattle Washington and currently resides in Los Angeles. She is so grateful to be working for an all female founded and ran company that empowers all women. She runs our bridal instagram and loves finding solutions for brides. In her spare time, Katie likes to try new restaurants, catch up with friends, and hang with her cat.

Amanda Marie
Amanda Marie
Owner

Hello Beautiful! Congratulations on your big day!
My name is Amanda Marie and I'm the owner and founder of Misses Kisses Co. I created the first Frontless Backless and Strapless bra that provides cleavage and support, all while remaining invisible.
I hope this bra makes you feel your most confident and most feminine on your special day, which is exactly how I feel every time I wear it.
We have an incredible team of ladies who would love to help answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us anytime xx

Shipping Worldwide Los Angeles, CA, 0000
(270) 999-5884
Location of (Misses Kisses)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding