2330 E. 8TH St, Los Angeles, CA 90021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luv Bridal - LA

Luv Bridal - LA is a boutique in Los Angeles, California that offers a selection of wedding gowns and attire for soon-to-be newlyweds. The expert team is passionate about creating a welcoming and supportive environment for clients choosing from their wide selection of confections. The team also offers their expertise to customers to help individuals find a dress that matches their vision.

The staff at Luv Bridal - LA encourages clients to book an appointment with a stylist before coming in, though this is not required. Each soon-to-be newlywed can be accompanied by three other individuals to help them find the dress of their dreams. Every appointment is an hour and a half to ensure that the client has ample time to find the right garment. In addition to their collection of designer gowns that are made to order, the boutique also stocks a selection of off-the-rack dresses for those short on time. Future newlyweds can complete their nuptial look with the store’s veils, hair accessories, and much more.

27f118bf f04e 4661 93ea 3e44785e6b8c 51 1102323 159467360578209
27f118bf f04e 4661 93ea 3e44785e6b8c 51 1102323 159467360578209

5 Reviews for Luv Bridal - LA

• Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 10/18/2020

Great selection & fantastic service!

My experience with LUV bridal was SO good that I chose to pay the $50 same days cancelation fees at the 2 other bridal salons that I was supposed to visit that say!
    LUV was my first stop that day and although I tried on a few dresses I ultimately purchased the first dress I had tried on! It was magic and the girls there are the ULTIMATE hype women.
    I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2020

Dress of my dreams!

This place had the perfect dress for me. I was not even planning on finding my dress that day, and boom they blew me away! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/16/2019

1 Real Wedding

• 2330 E. 8TH St Los Angeles, CA, 90021 See on map
    Location of (Luv Bridal - LA)