1107 Montana ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nwla Bridal

NWLA is a specialty wedding dress boutique situated in Santa Monica, California. It was established as the sister shop of acclaimed bridal boutique NWL Dresses, founded by acclaimed Canadian designer Nadia Williamson. Now residing in Santa Monica, Nadia offers personalized one-on-one appointments to brides looking for their perfect wedding dress.

Nadia provides every bride with an individual one-hour appointment. Here, she will help you find the dress that makes you feel most elegant, stylish and confident. Friends and family are permitted to attend and it is advised that each appointment is scheduled for 6-12 months before the wedding day. Each appointment must be scheduled in advance. As practically every dress will need to be altered, Nadia would be happy to recommend an expert local seamstress.

nw dress 2 51 1887877 158133073812561
Meet the owner, Nadia
Meet the owner, Nadia
Inside the NWLA store
Inside the NWLA store
nw dress 2 51 1887877 158133073812561

2 Reviews for Nwla Bridal

Eliza Stout · Married on 09/01/2019

Best part of my wedding planning!

I cannot speak more highly of Nadia. I say to people all the time that veil shopping was one of my absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. I called the store one evening and she kept the store open an extra hour to accommodate me. She had my dress in stock (which I had purchased from another vendor). She had me try it on with the veils. I so appreciated that she kindly gave me her opinion - not at all in a opinionated manner, but like a friend just trying to help me decide. She was extremely accommodating with my order, helping me make slight adjustments. She was a breath of fresh air in the wedding industry; after just an hour she felt like a friend. My friends all know how much I loved my "veil lady" - thank you so much for helping me! I wish I would have purchased my wedding dress here! Her shop is clean, quaint, beautifully designed, and her selection of dress are beautiful - you can tell she truly loves what she does and takes pride in helping brides.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Nwla Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1107 Montana ave Santa Monica, CA, 90403 See on map
    Location of (Nwla Bridal)