Porter Ranch, CA 91326 Map · Phone number

About Adina's Bridal

I started Adina’s Bridal to help brides find their dream wedding dress - without breaking the bank. I recently got married (whoo hoo!!), so I know how expensive it can be to plan a wedding. Finding my wedding dress was probably one of the most exciting and most stressful parts of planning our wedding. My husband and I were on a pretty tight budget, but I still wanted to have that “dream dress” moment. It was frustrating going into bridal salons knowing that 95% of the dresses there were out of my price range. But with a lot of persistence, I was able to find an amazing sample wedding gown and veil, and I managed to stay within my budget. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and will always remember the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle.

My goal for starting Adina’s Bridal was to help other brides feel this same way, without having to scour the sample racks of every bridal salon in town! I specialize in selling gorgeous bridal gowns and accessories at incredible prices. And every dress on my site has my seal of approval, which means it’s gorgeous, chic, in great condition and is a great deal. The best part of starting Adina’s Bridal has been having a small role in so many brides special day – there is no better feeling than helping a bride find the perfect dress to start this incredible new chapter in her life.

I wish you much joy and happiness in wedding planning and ever after.

xo,

sarahmckenziephotographyar
300x400
19945211rwb 1
Adina's Bridal
fondant tea dress real wedding
bouvier column gown front

Adina's Bridal 6
Adina's Bridal 7

Dawn Kroad · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic experience

I live in Canada and was worried about purchasing my daughter's dress online, and on top of it from the States. After finding out the price we would have to pay for the dress in Canada I decided to check out Adina's Bridal website which I found through a website called Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses. Adina's Bridal had the dress my daughter was going to order and the dress was in her size. She also had a 3 day return policy, which was the deciding factor to order the dress. Adinas' customer service is the best EVER! Adina arranged shipping so the dress arrived on the day I needed it and even followed up with an email advising the dress would arrive on the day I requested. The dress was perfect! For all you Canadian Girls wanting to save some money - Adina's Bridal is the place to purchase your dress! My daughter saved over half of what it was going to cost if we purchased in Canada. Thank you so Adina!

Kavita M · Getting married on 04/04/2019

Ideal dress-shopping experience!

I had a FABULOUS experience here; I highly recommend Adina's shop to every bride!

I still can't believe the speed with which I procured my dream dress. I called for an appointment on Monday (Adina returned my call within about 30 mins), I tried on dresses on Thursday, and I picked up my dress on Friday. Wow!

Adina is incredibly responsive, dependable, patient, pleasant, and kind. She has a great eye for helping you identify and narrow down the most-flattering dresses for you, too. I'm particularly grateful to her because the dress that I ended up loving and buying was one that she pulled thinking I'd like it (based on my preferred dress style and description that I provided via email before my appointment). Thanks a million, Adina!

Adina's shop is one of a kind and I simply can't say enough good things about my experience there.

Adina's Bridal 8
    Adina's Bridal 9

Rara · Married on 09/15/2018

Found Adina's bridal through Tradesy. Very glad I did. Very affordable, service was great. She was very helpful & quick in responding any of my questions! Shipping was very quick as well (I live in Canada) .

Highly recommend!

Adina's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• Party Pieces by Perry
    Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

Adina will recommend the perfect dress for you, and you won't be disappointed! She is the sweetest and you will absolutely love working with her!

• JenEvents
    JenEvents Wedding Planners

Adina is SO wonderful to work with. She has amazing taste and even better selection of dresses! If you are a bride on a budget, definitely go to her. You will find the most amazing pieces in all different styles and sizes!

• Kat's Creations Floral Design
    Kat's Creations Floral Design Wedding Florists

Adina is absolutely amazing! Not only does she style brides gorgeously but she is always enthusiastic about helping us with our bridal inspiration shoots and goes out of her way to supply us with our dream dresses and accessories.

• Porter Ranch, 91326 See on map