19725 Sherman Way, Porter Ranch, CA 91306 Map · Phone number

About Adina's Bridal

I started Adina’s Bridal to help brides find their dream wedding dress - without breaking the bank. I recently got married (whoo hoo!!), so I know how expensive it can be to plan a wedding. Finding my wedding dress was probably one of the most exciting and most stressful parts of planning our wedding. My husband and I were on a pretty tight budget, but I still wanted to have that “dream dress” moment. It was frustrating going into bridal salons knowing that 95% of the dresses there were out of my price range. But with a lot of persistence, I was able to find an amazing sample wedding gown and veil, and I managed to stay within my budget. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and will always remember the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle.

My goal for starting Adina’s Bridal was to help other brides feel this same way, without having to scour the sample racks of every bridal salon in town! I specialize in selling gorgeous bridal gowns and accessories at incredible prices. And every dress on my site has my seal of approval, which means it’s gorgeous, chic, in great condition and is a great deal. The best part of starting Adina’s Bridal has been having a small role in so many brides special day – there is no better feeling than helping a bride find the perfect dress to start this incredible new chapter in her life.

I wish you much joy and happiness in wedding planning and ever after.

xo,

sarahmckenziephotographyar
300x400
19945211rwb 1
Adina's Bridal
fondant tea dress real wedding
bouvier column gown front

38 Reviews for Adina's Bridal

• Barbara

Barbara Moraes · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Thank you Adina!!

Adina made my dream come true! I fell in love with a BHLDN dress that was sold out in my size and after searching various websites I came across Adina’s Bridal. I sent her an e-mail asking for additional details about the dress and possibly a couple photos. A couple hours later she sent me multiple photos showing the dress and any imperfections (which were minimal). The dress arrived a few days later and I couldn’t be happier! She was a pleasure to talk to on the phone and I explained to her that I’m very petite on the top and heavier on the bottom so I was still a little scared this size wouldn’t fit me right. She told me to just keep in touch with her in case I need it to return it which made me feel a very comfortable purchasing the dress. I definitely recommend Adina’s Bridal! She has a beautiful selection of dresses and very affordable!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Casi · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Wedding Dress

I stumbled across Adina's Bridal while trying to find a dress to order on-line during the COVID-19 pandemic. Adina was responsive, kind, and very helpful. I was nervous the dress was going to be too small, so she measured the area I was concerned about and sent me more specifics about the fabric. The dress came quickly and was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Emily Paul · Married on 05/30/2020

Adina was a pleasure to work with!

I can't recommend Adina enough! After seeing my dress on her website I was a bit skeptical of the condition since it was a sample. Adina put me at ease by patiently answering all my questions, and taking lots of photos for me to view before my purchase. When I got my dress shipped to Canada I couldn't be more happy. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I would 100% recommend Adina to anyone wanting a deal but not willing to compromise quality.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Adina's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Final Sales
    Partial Sale

• Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

Adina will recommend the perfect dress for you, and you won't be disappointed! She is the sweetest and you will absolutely love working with her!

• JenEvents Wedding Planners

Adina is SO wonderful to work with. She has amazing taste and even better selection of dresses! If you are a bride on a budget, definitely go to her. You will find the most amazing pieces in all different styles and sizes!

• Kat's Creations Floral Design Wedding Florists

Adina is absolutely amazing! Not only does she style brides gorgeously but she is always enthusiastic about helping us with our bridal inspiration shoots and goes out of her way to supply us with our dream dresses and accessories.

• 19725 Sherman Way Porter Ranch, CA, 91306 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Adina's Bridal)