Adina's Bridal

Winnetka, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I started Adina’s Bridal to help brides find their dream wedding dress - without breaking the bank. I recently got married (whoo hoo!!), so I know how expensive it can be to plan a wedding. Finding my wedding dress was probably one of the most exciting and most stressful parts of planning our wedding. My husband and I were on a pretty tight budget, but I still wanted to have that “dream dress” moment. It was frustrating going into bridal salons knowing that 95% of the dresses there were out of my price range. But with a lot of persistence, I was able to find an amazing sample wedding gown and veil, andI managed to stay within my budget.I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and will always remember the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle.

My goal for starting Adina’s Bridal was to help other brides feel this same way, without having to scour the sample racks of every bridal salon in town!I specialize in selling gorgeous bridal gowns and accessories at incredible prices.And every dress on my site has my seal of approval, which means it’s gorgeous, chic, in great condition and is a great deal.The best part of starting Adina’s Bridal has been having a small role in so many brides special day – there is no better feeling than helping a bride find the perfect dress to start this incredible new chapter in her life.

I wish you much joy and happiness in wedding planning and ever after.

xo,

Adina

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
Partial Sale

• Megan
    Megan A. Getting married on 06/06/2023

Extremely helpful and responsive

Adina was great to work with! I live across the country and had A LOT of questions during the online dress shopping process. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. Not to mention her inventory is stellar!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne Getting married on 09/24/2022

Designer Gowns at Amazing Prices

I can not begin to express how happy I am to have found Adina's! If you are looking for a deal, look no further. Adina was wonderful to work with, responded quickly to my inquiries, and made the process a breeze. As a bride with champagne taste on a canned soda budget, searching through Adina's website made me feel like my dream dress was actually attainable. Luckily, I live local to her cute salon and was able to try on the styles I liked. Everything was as described on the website; she discloses any wear to sample dresses. I will recommend Adina's to any and every person!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria G. Getting married on 07/14/2022

Beautiful Dress! Great Experience!

I originally fell in love with a Bronx and Banco white lace dress on Instagram. To my dismay, the dress was completely sold out everywhere I looked for it. I instantly tried looking for it via other boutiques online and I fell upon Adina's Bridal via Google Images. From there, I connected with her and she was able to provide me with the dress I always wanted. She had one dress left and it was my size! It was truly my lucky day!

I purchased the dress at such an affordable price and I bought it about two years before my actual engagement party date. Recently, my engagement dinner party was on Saturday, May 14th, 2022 and I bought my dress in September 2020. I knew this dress was MY dress when I saw it on Instagram!

From California (Adina's Bridal) the dress arrived safely to New York (where I'm from). This New York bride-to-be was ecstatic!

Thanks so much again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Party Pieces by Perry Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

Adina will recommend the perfect dress for you, and you won't be disappointed! She is the sweetest and you will absolutely love working with her!

JenEvents JenEvents Wedding Planners

Adina is SO wonderful to work with. She has amazing taste and even better selection of dresses! If you are a bride on a budget, definitely go to her. You will find the most amazing pieces in all different styles and sizes!

Kat's Floral Design Kat's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Adina is absolutely amazing! Not only does she style brides gorgeously but she is always enthusiastic about helping us with our bridal inspiration shoots and goes out of her way to supply us with our dream dresses and accessories.

19725 Sherman Way Winnetka, CA, 91306

By Appointment Only
Location of (Adina's Bridal)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding