Porter Ranch, CA 91326 Map · Phone number

About Adina's Bridal

I started Adina’s Bridal to help brides find their dream wedding dress - without breaking the bank. I recently got married (whoo hoo!!), so I know how expensive it can be to plan a wedding. Finding my wedding dress was probably one of the most exciting and most stressful parts of planning our wedding. My husband and I were on a pretty tight budget, but I still wanted to have that “dream dress” moment. It was frustrating going into bridal salons knowing that 95% of the dresses there were out of my price range. But with a lot of persistence, I was able to find an amazing sample wedding gown and veil, and I managed to stay within my budget. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and will always remember the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle.

My goal for starting Adina’s Bridal was to help other brides feel this same way, without having to scour the sample racks of every bridal salon in town! I specialize in selling gorgeous bridal gowns and accessories at incredible prices. And every dress on my site has my seal of approval, which means it’s gorgeous, chic, in great condition and is a great deal. The best part of starting Adina’s Bridal has been having a small role in so many brides special day – there is no better feeling than helping a bride find the perfect dress to start this incredible new chapter in her life.

I wish you much joy and happiness in wedding planning and ever after.

xo,

sarahmckenziephotographyar
300x400
19945211rwb 1
Adina's Bridal
fondant tea dress real wedding
bouvier column gown front

Adina's Bridal 3
Adina's Bridal 4
Adina's Bridal 5

Rara · Married on 09/15/2018

Found Adina's bridal through Tradesy. Very glad I did. Very affordable, service was great. She was very helpful & quick in responding any of my questions! Shipping was very quick as well (I live in Canada) .

Highly recommend!

Brian · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad that I found Adina Bridal before I paid over my budget at David’s Bridal! I literally went to DB 3 different times in two separate states to try on the same dresses but something just wasn’t right. I found Adina and emailed a few from her website that interested me and she made the appointment- very chill and very personalized. Even though she was popping with baby #2 she allowed me all the time I needed and I found my dress that day! The dress I selected hadn’t even been posted on the site yet but she suggested it based on what I described I liked and disliked about the others- she hit it on the NAIL! It fit me PERFECTLY (even made me look smaller) and every detail was just what I wanted. It was worth 3 times the amount I paid and had never been worn. When I tell my friends the price they literally are in shock. I sent another bride to her site and she found her dream dress as well. She had it mailed to her and it was a perfect fit! No hassle. I’m so grateful that Adina was nearby and availble. I was able to get a DREAM dress for less than what I had imagined I would be paying and the quality and design is timeless. Adina finds the most amazing and unique gowns. I’m glad she had a variety and not just one style!
    -Ariana & Brian

Adina's Bridal 6
    Adina's Bridal 7
    Adina's Bridal 8

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

It was the best! Found a J. Crew dress exactly what I was looking for. Adina was AMAZING when I asked for additional time to try the dress on and most importantly, have my girlfriends see me in it. I knew I didn't want the traditional wedding dress shopping experience but never thought it would be so simple!

Adina's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• Party Pieces by Perry
    Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

Adina will recommend the perfect dress for you, and you won't be disappointed! She is the sweetest and you will absolutely love working with her!

• JenEvents
    JenEvents Wedding Planners

Adina is SO wonderful to work with. She has amazing taste and even better selection of dresses! If you are a bride on a budget, definitely go to her. You will find the most amazing pieces in all different styles and sizes!

• Kat's Creations Floral Design
    Kat's Creations Floral Design Wedding Florists

Adina is absolutely amazing! Not only does she style brides gorgeously but she is always enthusiastic about helping us with our bridal inspiration shoots and goes out of her way to supply us with our dream dresses and accessories.

• Porter Ranch, CA 91326 See on map