2644 Elden Ave. Unit #B-2, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kat's Creations Floral Design

Kat's Creations Floral Design is a freelance wedding design firm that specializes in creating stunning and affordable florals for one of the most important days of your life. We provide a customized experience and an unmatched level of personalized service, right down to the last bloom!
Follow Kat's Creations Floral Design on

Kat's Creations Floral Design 5
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Quiambao · Married on 11/17/2017

Flowers from Kat 11/17/17

Kat was recommended to me by my sister in law who also recommended her to two other people. I loved Kat's energy the moment my husband and I met with her. She was bubbly and sweet and very excited to work with us. She was open to any ideas we had and very flexible with our budget. Any contact after our first meeting was done via email and communication was very easy. We didn't get to see a sample of what our bouquets would look like but my sister in law was so enthusiastic about us using her I trusted she'd do a great job. All the bouquets came out gorgeous. Kat came to deliver the flowers the morning of the wedding and she was full of excitement for us. She stayed for a few moments to have some champagne with me and my bridesmaids wished me luck with a big hug. She's wonderful and her creations are darling. I recommended her to a friend who also used her for her wedding! Thank you Kat and sorry for taking so long in writing this review!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Kat's Creations Floral Design 10
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 11/10/2017

Monica Riley

Kat made our wedding beautiful!! She will work within your budget and you can tell that she loves what she does. She is a true artist when it comes to floral design and was able to exactly recreate the inspiration pics I had sent her. She’s so amazing and I would highly recommended her for any event. She made our wedding look just like what we had invisioned and then some! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Kat.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Kat is not only a wonderful florist, but a wonderful person. I knew I wanted to work with her from the moment we had our first call about her services. She came from Costa Mesa to LA by 1pm on the day of my wedding and even returned by 11:00 p.m. in the rain that night to clean up the succulents that I rented from another vendor that she's friends with (Portobello Junction, also great!). She is such a wonderful and calming presence who will be there for you every step of the way and work with any budget you have. We only used her for bouquets and flower balls for the flower girls, and she stayed within our budget and went above and beyond for us. Our flowers were gorgeous and we just loved working with her. Hope I have another opportunity to work with her again, I would do so in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kat's Creations Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kat's Creations Floral Design 1
    LED Light Bases for Rent
    I have 25 6-inch LED light bases available that I am willing to rent out for events and/or weddings. These illuminate any clear glass arrangement and are perfect for brides who cannot afford a lighting designer or cannot have open-flames, but still want a dramatic lighting option. Please e-mail me at KatCast1@aol.com for more details.

• Sidney Kraemer Photography
    Sidney Kraemer Photography Wedding Photographers

Kat was great to work with! She transformed the space with her floral designs. Her cheerful disposition and professionalism sets her apart. Gorgeous work!

• JenEvents
    JenEvents Wedding Planners

If I didn't have my husband as the love of my life. It would be Kat. I met her when I was planning my own wedding and we immediately connected. Over the love of weddings, flowers, and hockey! It felt like it was no longer a client based relationship, but a real friendship. We began working with each other for styled shoots and every piece she put together for us was as amazing as the next! When I asked for a floral piece, she would make it even better than I could have imagined. I always recommend her to any of my brides because she is just simply amazing. If you are in need of a florist, look no further. She is THE ONE.

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

• 2644 Elden Ave., Unit #B-2 Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map