Anaheim, CA 92802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 72
  • Pricing

About JenEvents

JenEvents will make sure that your day is just that - your day. Our goal is for you to be able to enjoy every minute of it without having to worry about anything. Whether it is one month or one year from your special day, JenEvents will be there for you every step of the way. From designing invitations, to researching vendors, to creating your DIY projects, we will help in any way we can. We at JenEvents believe in building a great relationship with our clients to make them feel at ease when relying on us.

mayagary 411

JenEvents 6
JenEvents 7

Ashly Martel · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding planner

Jenny was so hopeful with everything leading up to the wedding, she made wedding planning stress free. Jenny and her assistant Courtney made sure everything the day of the wedding was perfect and it was! I couldn’t have done it without them they are the best!

Mindy Nguyen · Married on 10/06/2018

The best planner in the biz!

I reached out to Jen a year before my wedding to have her help me with my full wedding planning + coordination. Let me tell you- it was the absolute best decision I could have ever made! When my husband and I started the wedding planning process--we knew absolutely ZERO about weddings or what needed to be done- or even what kind of wedding we wanted. From the very first time that we spoke with Jen she made us feel perfectly at ease. Jen is the kindest, most resourceful and patient person- she kept me organized, on track and sane through the entire wedding process and was so nimble and accommodating when we changed our mind about various details last minute. She helped me select the absolute BEST vendors, helped me keep track of all the invoices and schedules, and helped me bring to life all of the ideas I had that I had no idea how to execute.

On the day of my wedding- I cannot tell you how many people came up to me to tell me what a smooth and well thought out event it was! And let me tell you, it had nothing to do with my husband or myself- and had everything to do with Jenny and the well-orchestrated event she created for us. I really cannot recommend Jen and her team enough- she really holds a dear place in my heart for all that she has given me!

JenEvents 8
    JenEvents 13
    JenEvents 14

Shawn · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Investment of Our Wedding

Simply put, Jenny is the best! Hiring Jenny as a partial planner for our wedding was easily the most important thing we spent our money on. Jenny was there whenever we needed to bug her via text, email or phone. She tackled whatever task we needed help with and really helped us manage our vendors. Jenny was always willing to attend meetings we had, even if in hindsight really didn't need her, just as support and as an additional set of eyes. We really couldn't have pulled off what we thought was a perfect wedding without Jenny's amazing help. Jenny also brings backup on the day of the wedding depending on the size of the wedding, which was awesome because you felt like you really had a team watching your back - they literally made sure things went off without a hitch (and even if there was a problem, we certainly don't know about it). As a side item, Jenny also put us in contact with one of her colleagues because we wanted to have a first dance routine - so that was a big help too (thanks so much to Crystal obviously). You won't be disappointed if you hire Jenny - she'll go above and beyond what you thought you hired her for - you'll miss her when your wedding is over!

JenEvents Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Sweet Stems Florist
    Sweet Stems Florist Wedding Florists

I absolutely love Jen! She is always a pleasure to work with! She is spunky and creative and soo very organized you cant go wrong choosing her if you are looking for an awesome coordinator! <3

• Party Pieces by Perry
    Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

JenEvents will take care of you from beginning to end, client and vendors alike! She's so easy to work with, and always has great input and style on how to make your event even better than you've ever imagined. It's like getting a coordinator and a good friend all at once!

• Theresa Bridget Photography
    Theresa Bridget Photography Wedding Photographers

We just adore JenEvents! Jen is so organized and professional, but even more than that, she is personable. From the first moment we met Jen, she was easy to talk to, it was just like meeting an old friend! Just the type of person you want with you on your big day. If I was getting married again, she would be my first pick!

• Anaheim, California, 92802 See on map