Adina's Bridal Reviews

Adina's Bridal 5
Adina's Bridal 6
Adina's Bridal 7

Emily Paul · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Adina was a pleasure to work with!

I can't recommend Adina enough! After seeing my dress on her website I was a bit skeptical of the condition since it was a sample. Adina put me at ease by patiently answering all my questions, and taking lots of photos for me to view before my purchase. When I got my dress shipped to Canada I couldn't be more happy. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I would 100% recommend Adina to anyone wanting a deal but not willing to compromise quality.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Dawn Kroad · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic experience

I live in Canada and was worried about purchasing my daughter's dress online, and on top of it from the States. After finding out the price we would have to pay for the dress in Canada I decided to check out Adina's Bridal website which I found through a website called Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses. Adina's Bridal had the dress my daughter was going to order and the dress was in her size. She also had a 3 day return policy, which was the deciding factor to order the dress. Adinas' customer service is the best EVER! Adina arranged shipping so the dress arrived on the day I needed it and even followed up with an email advising the dress would arrive on the day I requested. The dress was perfect! For all you Canadian Girls wanting to save some money - Adina's Bridal is the place to purchase your dress! My daughter saved over half of what it was going to cost if we purchased in Canada. Thank you so Adina!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Kavita M · Married on 04/04/2019

Ideal dress-shopping experience!

I had a FABULOUS experience here; I highly recommend Adina's shop to every bride!

I still can't believe the speed with which I procured my dream dress. I called for an appointment on Monday (Adina returned my call within about 30 mins), I tried on dresses on Thursday, and I picked up my dress on Friday. Wow!

Adina is incredibly responsive, dependable, patient, pleasant, and kind. She has a great eye for helping you identify and narrow down the most-flattering dresses for you, too. I'm particularly grateful to her because the dress that I ended up loving and buying was one that she pulled thinking I'd like it (based on my preferred dress style and description that I provided via email before my appointment). Thanks a million, Adina!

Adina's shop is one of a kind and I simply can't say enough good things about my experience there.

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Adina's Bridal 8
    Adina's Bridal 9

Rara · Married on 09/15/2018

Found Adina's bridal through Tradesy. Very glad I did. Very affordable, service was great. She was very helpful & quick in responding any of my questions! Shipping was very quick as well (I live in Canada) .

Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Brian · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad that I found Adina Bridal before I paid over my budget at David’s Bridal! I literally went to DB 3 different times in two separate states to try on the same dresses but something just wasn’t right. I found Adina and emailed a few from her website that interested me and she made the appointment- very chill and very personalized. Even though she was popping with baby #2 she allowed me all the time I needed and I found my dress that day! The dress I selected hadn’t even been posted on the site yet but she suggested it based on what I described I liked and disliked about the others- she hit it on the NAIL! It fit me PERFECTLY (even made me look smaller) and every detail was just what I wanted. It was worth 3 times the amount I paid and had never been worn. When I tell my friends the price they literally are in shock. I sent another bride to her site and she found her dream dress as well. She had it mailed to her and it was a perfect fit! No hassle. I’m so grateful that Adina was nearby and availble. I was able to get a DREAM dress for less than what I had imagined I would be paying and the quality and design is timeless. Adina finds the most amazing and unique gowns. I’m glad she had a variety and not just one style!
    -Ariana & Brian

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Adina's Bridal 10
    Adina's Bridal 11
    Adina's Bridal 12

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

It was the best! Found a J. Crew dress exactly what I was looking for. Adina was AMAZING when I asked for additional time to try the dress on and most importantly, have my girlfriends see me in it. I knew I didn't want the traditional wedding dress shopping experience but never thought it would be so simple!

Hillary · Married on 02/17/2018

I live in Washington, DC and found Adina's Bridal (based in Southern CA) through a website called Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses. Most of the people who use this website are brides selling their own gowns and most of them have a final sale policy which was a huge concern to me. Adina's Bridal had a 3 day return policy and great reviews on Yelp and WeddingWire. The whole idea of buying a wedding gown online seemed a bit precarious, but when I spoke with Adina I was immediately impressed with her flexibility and her willingness to help me. She very quickly shipped two dresses to me and I was able to try them on and consult with a dress maker about alterations. Both gowns were in beautiful condition and I am happy to report that I decided to keep one of them and will be wearing it to my wedding in February. Adina made the whole process of trying and returning the one I didn't keep very simple. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful and hassle free experience. Thank you!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2017

I was looking for a clean, timeless wedding dress. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money on a dress that I'd only be wearing for ONE day. Adina had so many of the styles I was looking for, she was kind and was so flexible. I would recommend her to all of my friends who are of the same mind.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Paula · Married on 07/22/2017

So very glad I made the choice to use Adina Bridal.
    I was very nervous at first but Aduna made me feel confident to trust her.i was buying from the UK, and every time I made contact with a query, received a fast polite detailed friendly response.

Felt like I knew you personally. By the time I made my purchase. Love the personal feel to your service !!
    I received my dress for my daughters wedding within the time promised, and was so delighted with my dress. Everyone but everyone was talking about how beautiful the dress was.

Thank you Adina, you made me the happiest, mother of the bride ever!!!!

Could hug you if we were not thousands of miles apart

Will forever buy from you.

Definitely the best!! Keep up the wonderful job !!

Lily · Married on 07/22/2017

Adina's Bridal is great for brides looking for nice designer wedding dresses at affordable prices! After falling in love with a dress at a higher end gown shop, I looked up the designer and dress number online and found Adina's bridal selling the exact dress in my size at half the price. It was perfect and Adina was very helpful in sending pictures of the dress to ensure its quality.

Adina's Bridal 13
    Adina's Bridal 14

Annette · Married on 03/11/2017

I was beyond impressed by the service I received from Adina's Bridal. I had been searching for a specific BHLDN gown. Happy day to find it at Adina's!
    I was nervous about ordering sight unseen, but there was no need to hesitate.
    Adina was quick to respond and even shared a back and forth exchange that made me feel she was as delighted as I was about the gown.
    The gown arrived so quickly and is everything I hoped it would be! An incredible gown at an incredible price.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Christina · Married on 03/05/2017

Adina is amazing! I thought she was too good to be true but she isn't. She is so sweet and my friend and I had a great experience trying on dresses with her. She has a nice selection of new dresses at unbelievable prices. It was so refreshing after going to typical bridal shops. Her website is great so you can tell her which dresses and styles you are interested in and she will have them ready for you to try on along with some other suggestions. I recommend Adina to any bride!!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Emily · Married on 11/11/2016

I was completely heartbroken when I couldn't find the right dress in time (short engagement) but was happy to find Adina's! Got the PERFECT dress for my courthouse wedding. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Svetlana · Married on 09/17/2016

I found my dress through Jcrew, the Percy Gown $650 and bought it through Adina whom I found on Tradesy. The dress was listed at 350$ by 3 different people. Adina was very professional, honest and up front - explained how she is able to sell these dressed at such a discount and also she offers a 3 day return on her website ( tradesy does not allow returns) which gave me a piece of mind. The whole experience was great from start to finish. I hope Adina will continue to blossom in her business and make many more brides happy.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Shelley · Married on 07/22/2016

Adina is incredibly helpful and professional! She had the J. Crew dress I wanted for a price within my budget. After the dress had been shipped to my house and I tried it on, though, I realized it was a size too big. Luckily, Adina had the same dress in the size I needed. She let me come to try the dress on in person and exchange the dress I'd ordered for the one in the correct size. I was really amazed by this, and absolutely loved my wedding dress!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Adina's Bridal offers a nice range of styles at affordable prices for wedding dresses and bridesmaids, in addition to attire for all the subsequent wedding events. Adina was great to work with, quick to respond and listens/makes suggestions about styling ideas.

Easy and headache free...Highly Recommend Adina's Bridal!!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Candice · Married on 06/11/2016

I recently purchased the BHLDN Filigree Cupcake Dress online from Adina's closet. Originally I was nervous buying such a "unique" dress without trying it on first, but Adina was super helpful (multiple emails from the crazy bride to be, lol) and offered an exchange in case it didn't work out--which I didn't need because it fit perfectly. The dress is gorgeous!! and I got such a great deal on it and cannot wait to wear it for my rehearsal dinner! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

I purchased a J. Crew wedding dress from Adina's Bridal via the PreOwnedWeddingDresses website in January 2016. I had tried 30+ wedding dresses all over Houston and still couldn't find one that fit my style. I had been searching that website for months and was nervous about buying online but when I contacted Adina she made the process so easy that I knew I had to try it out. I had ordered several dresses from BHLDN at the same time so Adina made sure I had enough time to try them all on and compare before making my decision on whether to return. I ended up not needing to return my J. Crew dress to Adina because it was perfect. She made buying a wedding dress online such a great experience for me. And on top of that...because of the great price, I was able to purchase shoes and jewelry AND pay for hair/makeup all while staying within my original dress budget. Thanks, Adina!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Leah · Married on 03/08/2016

After a very bad experience with Saks Fifth Avenue where I had ordered a dress for my mum for my wedding and it was never delivered due to it being destroyed in a courier truck collision.
    I had to look around for the same dress to be delivered with very limited time frame to Melbourne Australia.
    After extensively looking for this particular dress which was sold out everywhere I came across Adina's Bridal.
    Someone who I have never met and from the other side of the world, Adina assisted me purchasing this dress for my mum and she went out of her way to get this dress to me in Australia way before a certain date which I needed the dress.
    I would like to thank you so much for all your help and would highly recommend to anyone wishing to purchase anything from Adina's store.
    Thanks Adina :)

Sent on 07/15/2016

rachel · Married on 12/31/2015

I came across Adina's Bridal because I was looking for a specific Bhldn dress. I ended up purchasing it from her store and very happy with my purchase, the price, and service. She answered emails promptly and was very accommodating so that I was sure to get the right size. My dress arrived quickly too. She offers some lovely dresses for events and weddings that are affordable and the process was pleasant and hassle free! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2015

This review is LONG overdue.

Adina's Bridal is fantastic! Adina has a huge selection of very affordable & stunning dresses + accessories. To top it off, Adina was unbelievably kind and helpful. For example, I was really interested in one of her wedding dresses, but the dress needed a little altering. She not only provided me with an alterations place to take it to, she went there with me. I am really impressed with Adina's customer service and overall friendliness. I highly recommend coming to Adina's Bridal!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shelby · Married on 08/01/2015

My friend recommended Adina's Bridal to me and I couldn't be more happy!!! I am having a rustic-themed outdoor wedding, so I wanted a dress that was both elegant and casual. I am still overwhelmed with how beautiful BHLDN's City of Lights dress is!!!! It is exactly what I was looking for -- a fitted, but flowy dress with a halter neck. I also got the stunning clutch also from BHLDN to match. Adina was so personable and helpful through the whole process. I was in between on a few dress choices, and she offered good tips. She also helped me choose the right size (waist size) - and it fits great. There was also a super quick turnaround time, it came within a week. I am just so happy about this dress and so happy that Adina's Bridal made it possible at an affordable price. I can't wait to wear it!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Adina was an absolute dream to work with, quick to respond to any questions, and fantastically quick to ship. The dress was exactly as described as well and flawless.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Started my search for "the dress" and I came across this beautiful Jcrew Mirabelle wedding dress. Unfortunately J Crew doesn't make it anymore so I was on the search for someone who would have it. I came across this website called pre owned wedding dresses and luck would have it, Adrina had the dress.... in my size! Contact her right away and she got back to me very quickly. The transaction was effortless and a week later I got my dress! :) Adrian was great to communicate with and she even gave me a better deal that was posted on the website. It was beautifully packaged and I couldn't be more happier. Thank you Adrina for making me one happy bride!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Adina was a blessing to me. She is an amazing person who genuinely cares about making a bride's day special. She responded fast to my emails and even allowed me to visit her home to try on gowns. Adina's gown descriptions are accurate. Her husband and herself were very helpful. Without Adina I wouldn't have been able to find an affordable gown that I loved. I would definitely recommend Adina's Bridal to a friend. Also ask about her veils and accessories ;) Thanks Adina!!! :)