32 Reviews for Adina's Bridal

Formal Gowns (2)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
31 Adina's Bridal Reviews

Found a beautiful and well-price dress on Adina's Bridal, by way of preownedweddingdresses.com (recommended by a friend). The dress arrived in a timely fashion, was well-packaged, and looked better in person than on the website. Naturally, it needs a good pressing to get the wrinkles out, but that's unavoidable. In my limited contact with the seller, responses were also timely and professional -- no complaints!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad that I found Adina Bridal before I paid over my budget at David’s Bridal! I literally went to DB 3 different times in two separate states to try on the same dresses but something just wasn’t right. I found Adina and emailed a few from her website that interested me and she made the appointment- very chill and very personalized. Even though she was popping with baby #2 she allowed me all the time I needed and I found my dress that day! The dress I selected hadn’t even been posted on the site yet but she suggested it based on what I described I liked and disliked about the others- she hit it on the NAIL! It fit me PERFECTLY (even made me look smaller) and every detail was just what I wanted. It was worth 3 times the amount I paid and had never been worn. When I tell my friends the price they literally are in shock. I sent another bride to her site and she found her dream dress as well. She had it mailed to her and it was a perfect fit! No hassle. I’m so grateful that Adina was nearby and availble. I was able to get a DREAM dress for less than what I had imagined I would be paying and the quality and design is timeless. Adina finds the most amazing and unique gowns. I’m glad she had a variety and not just one style!
-Ariana & Brian

Photo for Adina's Bridal Review - WOW was the only thing I could say!
Profile Picture Brian, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Sample Sales

It was the best! Found a J. Crew dress exactly what I was looking for. Adina was AMAZING when I asked for additional time to try the dress on and most importantly, have my girlfriends see me in it. I knew I didn't want the traditional wedding dress shopping experience but never thought it would be so simple!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I live in Washington, DC and found Adina's Bridal (based in Southern CA) through a website called Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses. Most of the people who use this website are brides selling their own gowns and most of them have a final sale policy which was a huge concern to me. Adina's Bridal had a 3 day return policy and great reviews on Yelp and WeddingWire. The whole idea of buying a wedding gown online seemed a bit precarious, but when I spoke with Adina I was immediately impressed with her flexibility and her willingness to help me. She very quickly shipped two dresses to me and I was able to try them on and consult with a dress maker about alterations. Both gowns were in beautiful condition and I am happy to report that I decided to keep one of them and will be wearing it to my wedding in February. Adina made the whole process of trying and returning the one I didn't keep very simple. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful and hassle free experience. Thank you!

Profile Picture Hillary, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was looking for a clean, timeless wedding dress. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money on a dress that I'd only be wearing for ONE day. Adina had so many of the styles I was looking for, she was kind and was so flexible. I would recommend her to all of my friends who are of the same mind.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Adina is absolutely the sweetest. I had browsed her website and found some styles I was interested in. I emailed her and she replied quickly to set up an appointment to try on some dresses at her home in Northridge. I brought along my mom and sister and she had the styles I requested (plus a few extras she thought I might like) set up in a spare upstairs bedroom with a full length mirror. She even let my mom try on a nice Adrianna Papell gown while we were there. While I ended up going with a different bridal salon because the dresses I tried on with Adina needed much more alternations for my body shape than could fit in my budget, she is a great option for budget conscious brides. I truly would recommend her to anyone even if I was unable to get my dress with her. I really enjoy checking back in and seeing what other alternatives she has in stock. Who knows maybe a reception dress may come across the page at a price I can't refuse!

Profile Picture MJ, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

So very glad I made the choice to use Adina Bridal.
I was very nervous at first but Aduna made me feel confident to trust her.i was buying from the UK, and every time I made contact with a query, received a fast polite detailed friendly response.

Felt like I knew you personally. By the time I made my purchase. Love the personal feel to your service !!
I received my dress for my daughters wedding within the time promised, and was so delighted with my dress. Everyone but everyone was talking about how beautiful the dress was.

Thank you Adina, you made me the happiest, mother of the bride ever!!!!

Could hug you if we were not thousands of miles apart

Will forever buy from you.

Definitely the best!! Keep up the wonderful job !!

Profile Picture Paula, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Formal Gowns

Adina's Bridal is great for brides looking for nice designer wedding dresses at affordable prices! After falling in love with a dress at a higher end gown shop, I looked up the designer and dress number online and found Adina's bridal selling the exact dress in my size at half the price. It was perfect and Adina was very helpful in sending pictures of the dress to ensure its quality.

Profile Picture Lily, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was beyond impressed by the service I received from Adina's Bridal. I had been searching for a specific BHLDN gown. Happy day to find it at Adina's!
I was nervous about ordering sight unseen, but there was no need to hesitate.
Adina was quick to respond and even shared a back and forth exchange that made me feel she was as delighted as I was about the gown.
The gown arrived so quickly and is everything I hoped it would be! An incredible gown at an incredible price.

Profile Picture Annette, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Adina is amazing! I thought she was too good to be true but she isn't. She is so sweet and my friend and I had a great experience trying on dresses with her. She has a nice selection of new dresses at unbelievable prices. It was so refreshing after going to typical bridal shops. Her website is great so you can tell her which dresses and styles you are interested in and she will have them ready for you to try on along with some other suggestions. I recommend Adina to any bride!!!

Profile Picture User5393073, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Sample Sales

I was completely heartbroken when I couldn't find the right dress in time (short engagement) but was happy to find Adina's! Got the PERFECT dress for my courthouse wedding. Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress through Jcrew, the Percy Gown $650 and bought it through Adina whom I found on Tradesy. The dress was listed at 350$ by 3 different people. Adina was very professional, honest and up front - explained how she is able to sell these dressed at such a discount and also she offers a 3 day return on her website ( tradesy does not allow returns) which gave me a piece of mind. The whole experience was great from start to finish. I hope Adina will continue to blossom in her business and make many more brides happy.

Profile Picture Svetlana, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Adina is incredibly helpful and professional! She had the J. Crew dress I wanted for a price within my budget. After the dress had been shipped to my house and I tried it on, though, I realized it was a size too big. Luckily, Adina had the same dress in the size I needed. She let me come to try the dress on in person and exchange the dress I'd ordered for the one in the correct size. I was really amazed by this, and absolutely loved my wedding dress!

Profile Picture User7430721, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Adina's Bridal offers a nice range of styles at affordable prices for wedding dresses and bridesmaids, in addition to attire for all the subsequent wedding events. Adina was great to work with, quick to respond and listens/makes suggestions about styling ideas.

Easy and headache free...Highly Recommend Adina's Bridal!!

Profile Picture User4686027, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently purchased the BHLDN Filigree Cupcake Dress online from Adina's closet. Originally I was nervous buying such a "unique" dress without trying it on first, but Adina was super helpful (multiple emails from the crazy bride to be, lol) and offered an exchange in case it didn't work out--which I didn't need because it fit perfectly. The dress is gorgeous!! and I got such a great deal on it and cannot wait to wear it for my rehearsal dinner! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a J. Crew wedding dress from Adina's Bridal via the PreOwnedWeddingDresses website in January 2016. I had tried 30+ wedding dresses all over Houston and still couldn't find one that fit my style. I had been searching that website for months and was nervous about buying online but when I contacted Adina she made the process so easy that I knew I had to try it out. I had ordered several dresses from BHLDN at the same time so Adina made sure I had enough time to try them all on and compare before making my decision on whether to return. I ended up not needing to return my J. Crew dress to Adina because it was perfect. She made buying a wedding dress online such a great experience for me. And on top of that...because of the great price, I was able to purchase shoes and jewelry AND pay for hair/makeup all while staying within my original dress budget. Thanks, Adina!!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After a very bad experience with Saks Fifth Avenue where I had ordered a dress for my mum for my wedding and it was never delivered due to it being destroyed in a courier truck collision.
I had to look around for the same dress to be delivered with very limited time frame to Melbourne Australia.
After extensively looking for this particular dress which was sold out everywhere I came across Adina's Bridal.
Someone who I have never met and from the other side of the world, Adina assisted me purchasing this dress for my mum and she went out of her way to get this dress to me in Australia way before a certain date which I needed the dress.
I would like to thank you so much for all your help and would highly recommend to anyone wishing to purchase anything from Adina's store.
Thanks Adina :)

Profile Picture Leah, 3/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came across Adina's Bridal because I was looking for a specific Bhldn dress. I ended up purchasing it from her store and very happy with my purchase, the price, and service. She answered emails promptly and was very accommodating so that I was sure to get the right size. My dress arrived quickly too. She offers some lovely dresses for events and weddings that are affordable and the process was pleasant and hassle free! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture rachel, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping so I opted for doing it online. I found a dress that I really liked that Adina had. She responded right away, answered questions I had, and prices and shipping were reasonable and prompt. I was a little scared when the dress showed up in a tiny box (I guess that why shipping is so reasonable). However, I finally opened the box and tried the dress on. The dress was everything I expected and I can't wait to wear it. I would recommend checking out Adina's Bridal to anyone that isn't ecstatic about the dress shopping experience.

Profile Picture User5059284, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This review is LONG overdue.

Adina's Bridal is fantastic! Adina has a huge selection of very affordable & stunning dresses + accessories. To top it off, Adina was unbelievably kind and helpful. For example, I was really interested in one of her wedding dresses, but the dress needed a little altering. She not only provided me with an alterations place to take it to, she went there with me. I am really impressed with Adina's customer service and overall friendliness. I highly recommend coming to Adina's Bridal!

Profile Picture User4355853, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Adina was wonderful to deal with, as is the amazing J Crew dress I purchased through her!!! It's everything she described, exactly as the photos she sent ahead of time, and fits true to size...
Furthermore, Adina is friendly, prompt and extremely professional in all matters. She was straightforward in letting me know what to expect, no hidden shipping costs and my dress even came sooner than the promised date.
Thanks Adina, I have your card, and will be sharing!!??

Profile Picture User4873648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My friend recommended Adina's Bridal to me and I couldn't be more happy!!! I am having a rustic-themed outdoor wedding, so I wanted a dress that was both elegant and casual. I am still overwhelmed with how beautiful BHLDN's City of Lights dress is!!!! It is exactly what I was looking for -- a fitted, but flowy dress with a halter neck. I also got the stunning clutch also from BHLDN to match. Adina was so personable and helpful through the whole process. I was in between on a few dress choices, and she offered good tips. She also helped me choose the right size (waist size) - and it fits great. There was also a super quick turnaround time, it came within a week. I am just so happy about this dress and so happy that Adina's Bridal made it possible at an affordable price. I can't wait to wear it!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Adina was an absolute dream to work with, quick to respond to any questions, and fantastically quick to ship. The dress was exactly as described as well and flawless.

Profile Picture User4787522, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Started my search for "the dress" and I came across this beautiful Jcrew Mirabelle wedding dress. Unfortunately J Crew doesn't make it anymore so I was on the search for someone who would have it. I came across this website called pre owned wedding dresses and luck would have it, Adrina had the dress.... in my size! Contact her right away and she got back to me very quickly. The transaction was effortless and a week later I got my dress! :) Adrian was great to communicate with and she even gave me a better deal that was posted on the website. It was beautifully packaged and I couldn't be more happier. Thank you Adrina for making me one happy bride!

Profile Picture User4787430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Adina was a blessing to me. She is an amazing person who genuinely cares about making a bride's day special. She responded fast to my emails and even allowed me to visit her home to try on gowns. Adina's gown descriptions are accurate. Her husband and herself were very helpful. Without Adina I wouldn't have been able to find an affordable gown that I loved. I would definitely recommend Adina's Bridal to a friend. Also ask about her veils and accessories ;) Thanks Adina!!! :)

Profile Picture User4787326, 2+ years ago, 1 Review