116 E Wilson Ave, Glendale, CA 91206 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lorien Bridal Boutique

Created for nerdy and traditional brides alike, Lorien Bridal Boutique is the whimsical alternative to the same old, same old bridal shopping experience.

Whether you're planning to walk down the aisle in a traditional gown or something a bit more outside the box, Lorien is the best place to find your bridal gown and accessories.

The enchanting atmosphere and themed dressing rooms add an element of fun to your bridal shopping that you just can't get anywhere else. Wedding planning is stressful, why not cuddle up on the couch with an R2-D2 pillow while you chat with your stylist about what you're looking for in your bridal wear?

Ivory lace fit&flare? Got it. Cinderella-inspired blue ballgown? It's here. Whimsical flowy gown with flutter sleeves and colorful flowers? Hanging on the rack, waiting for you.

Whatever you're looking for, we'll help you find it, and do so in a personable and fun way. Bridal gown shopping should be joyful and exciting, and that's the experience you'll get when you visit Lorien.

Follow Lorien Bridal Boutique on
3ae85e82 0301 414a 881c b7da33ac44e2 51 1981817 159778785335120

8 Reviews for Lorien Bridal Boutique

• Meghan

Meghan Malone · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful & Unique Dress Shopping Experience!

Lorien Bridal is such a magical dress shop, and Amanda (the owner) is a gem! Most of my family and bridal party are out-of-state so I wanted to involve them virtually and Amanda was so helpful in accommodating me and my entourage in making it feel like a real in-person bridal dress shopping experience.

The experience itself was amazing! Amanda was warm, welcoming, fun, and knowledgeable—not to mention a wiz with those dress clips! I felt comfortable with her instantly. She listened to what I liked, gave me different options to try, and her expertise led me to choose a dress that I would’ve never thought to choose myself and ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

Above all, Amanda is so transparent with the dress shopping process and is willing to go above and beyond to help her brides, and answer all of their questions and quell any anxieties. Logistically, the shop is relatively easy to get to AND there’s a parking lot that’s free for the first 90 minutes so no worries there. If you’re looking for both a unique, personal, and pleasant shopping experience, Lorien Bridal is the place to go. Amanda made the entire process so easy and fun, and I’m thrilled to be a Lorien bride!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Brittnee Grosskopf · Getting married on 10/29/2021

My first and only stop!

I am so glad this was my first stop to try on wedding dresses! I had a feeling as soon as I came across Lorien Bridal Boutique online that I just NEEDED to go there first.

Amanda was so quick in responding to me and getting my appointment set up. She was very sweet and gave me all the info I needed to be ready for my appointment. The shop itself is so gorgeous and whimsical and so unlike any other shops I saw online. It was exactly my style!

Amanda definitely knows what she’s doing and she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed during the fittings. She listened to me about what I liked and didn’t like and it really showed! She was professional, but not stuffy, she really made me and my family feel welcome and she wasn’t rushing us out the door or pushing us to buy a dress (even though I did because yay! I found the one!).

I can’t wait to go back when my dress comes in so I can spend a little more time in this gorgeous boutique! Highly, highly recommend any bride to go here! Especially if you want an amazing experience for your first time trying on dresses

Sent on 10/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lorien Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lorien Bridal Boutique 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 116 E Wilson Ave Glendale, CA, 91206 See on map
    818-722-6698 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lorien Bridal Boutique)