Veiled In Elegance

21 S. 3rd St., Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Veiled In Elegance

Veiled In Elegance is a designer bridal boutique that specializes in simple, timeless and quality bridal gowns. We have served Geneva, Chicago, & the Chicagoland area since 1995. We are a small shop with a big heart whose goal is to make every bride look and feel beautiful for their wedding day. We are proud to provide a full selection of quality designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, custom bridal accessories, custom bridal shoes, mother of the wedding dresses & flower girl dresses.

Veiled In Elegance is an appointment-reccomended bridal shop. We receive new inventory seasonally and host trunk shows with the latest trends and classic gowns throughout the year. We will personally help brides create a custom look to fit their style and vision for their special day. We carry a variety of bridal belts, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, shoes, veils, in addition to bridal gowns. Veiled In Elegance provides in-house expert alterations and, once the wedding is over, cleaning and preservation services. The average turnaround time for bridal gowns is six to eight months and all gowns are final sale.

Follow Veiled In Elegance on
Bridesmaids and Flower Girls

53 Reviews for Veiled In Elegance

• Hannah

Hannah Thomas · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful selection of wedding gowns and extremely nice staff

Upon stepping into the shop, I was instantly wowed by how beautiful it is. Everyone there was so welcoming and nice! They had such a great selection of gowns. I had a specific vision in mind and they had several gorgeous options. At other bridal shops, I had a hard time finding a large selection of a-line gowns to try on, but not at Veiled In Elegance. Haleigh spent so much time with me selecting gowns, listening to feedback and helping me find the absolute perfect wedding dress. She pulled a veil with every single gown I tried on so that I could get a really good idea of how I would look on my wedding day. I did not feel rushed at all. I would definitely recommend Veiled In Elegance to any one in the Chicago area looking for their wedding dress!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you not only for this wonderful review, but for choosing to purchase your gown with us in Geneva!! We look forward to helping you choose your accessories to showcase your unique style and personality. Thanks again, Hannah!

Liz Horonzy · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Kathy and her team were amazing to work with. I could not have imagined a better place to buy my dream dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz, for this great review. We have enjoyed working with you to turn your vision of how you wanted to look on your wedding day, into a reality. You are going to look and feel beautiful!!

Veiled In Elegance FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 21 S. 3rd St. Geneva, IL, 60134 See on map
    630-318-4640 (Phone number)
    T/Th- 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. W/F/S 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.