PO Box 184, Oakdale, CT 06370 Map · Phone number

About Uniquely Yours Weddings & Special Events

From weddings to anniversaries, bridal and baby showers to birthdays, we will bring your vision to life. Uniquely Yours Weddings & Special Events serves both shoreline and southeastern Connecticut areas. We offer wedding and special event planning, wedding officiating, invitations, favors and so much more! With the budget conscious consumer in mind, we have packages designed for every budget.

Don't get frustrated planning your own event. You can afford an event planner. Let us show you how! Please browse the site to learn more about our services and call at (860) 861-6421 to schedule a free consultation.

Follow Uniquely Yours Weddings & Special Events on

42ctweddingbranfordhous
small log
img12299086600681

3 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Weddings & Special Events

My husband and I loved the vows that were created just for us. It was like the Officiant knew us all our lives. I also loved how she incorporated my stepchild . It made him feel special and a part of our newly formed family.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Karmon,

Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your special day. You looked simply stunning on your and Derek's special day. I am so glad we were able to incorporate your stepson ... it was a beautiful addition to an already beautiful day.

My wishes for many days of love, laughter and happiness to you and your new family.

Warm smiles,
    Bridget

Katherine · Married on 08/03/2012

If you are looking for the perfect wedding planner....Bridget @ Uniquely Yours Wedding & Special Events is your lady! I simply cannot say enough about her. Bridget took us through all of the wedding preparations from day one!! She knew all the right people, kept us on our toes by reminding us when to make appointments and with whom. She was always there with us for every appointment where we needed guidance.
    Bridget was always there to encourage us just like your best friend. We never felt overwhelmed as most brides and grooms do with Bridget to lean on. We did not have one bad experience thru the whole year of planning and most of the smooth success was because of Bridget.
    Honestly it was such a relief to know that she would be there making sure everything was done properly. She kept in touch with all of out vendors throughout the year to make sure there were no surprises too.
    Our big day went as smooth as glass, I am happy to say! I give all the credit to my fabulous planner, Bridget!
    We could go on and on but we think you must have gotten the point by now. If you have found Bridget, you can stop looking! SHE IS THE ONE!
    Thank you for giving us the perfect event! XOXOXO Billy & Katie Loomis

Sent on 11/25/2013

Katie and Billy,

WOW! Thank you so much for the glowing review! And if things went amazingly smooth it is because you and Billy were an absolutely complete joy to work with. I am so glad that I was blessed to be able to work with the both of you and be a part of your special day.

May you and Billy share many more days and years of the love, laughter and happiness that you shared with everyone on your special day.

Warm smiles and blessings! ~ Bridget

debbie · Married on 09/14/2013

Bidget has a great spekin voice is very professional.She was able to give the bride and groom the vows that made their ceremony very spcecial and unique to them.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Debbie,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your son's and now, daughter-in-law's special day. My best wishes for your beautiful family.

~ Bridget

Uniquely Yours Weddings & Special Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil