About Tuxedo by Giovanni

One Stop Shop For The Well Dressed Groom. Winner of 4 Best Dressed Awards! Same Day Service.
When we started Tuxedo by Giovanni we had a simple mission: To treat each and every customer like family. As a result, we have grown into one of the largest fully stocked Formalwear Shop anywhere! We believe that our Committment To Excellence Program is second to none . We invite all new potential customers to experience our excellent service that results in customer satisfaction.
Winner of 4 Best Dressed Awards
Visit Our Shop and Experience A Perfect Fit!
We are one of the Largest Formalwear Shops located in Westchester County, NY.
WE STOCK ALL OUR TUXEDOS AND ACCESSORIES IN OUR SHOP.
We carry many designer brands such as Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, After Six, Geoffrey Beene, Joseph Abboud,Oscar de la renta, Loro Piana, ENZO, Tommy Hilfiger, Jean Yves, Perry Ellis, Fumagalli and many many more.....
In addition, we have the following services.

Rentals & Sales
914-779-8897
email:   info@Tuxonline.com

Fall / Winter STORE HOURS

MON. & THURS.                   11-7PM TUES., WED. & FRI DAY       11-6 PM
SATURDAY                         11-4 PM SUNDAY                             CLOSED   Due to high traffic to our store, we recommend calling us in advance to schedule a free consultation with one of or Tuxedo specialist.  In addition, a swatch from the brides dress or other dresses would help us show you every design options for coordinating the groom, groomsman, dads and ring bearers.

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Favor & Gift

Father of Bride (2)
Customization (2)
Tuxedos (2)
Jewelry (1)

I highly recommend Giovanni without any reservation. You made my guys look super elegant on my wedding day. Thanks for making my tie. My wife was enamored by the Tuxedos you designed. Thanks for making my wedding day super special.

Chris and Samari
July 20, 2017

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Appts. Only, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

I used Tuxedo by Giovanni for the 3 tuxedos that I needed for my wedding. I had read reviews of Giovanni's business on Yelp decided to go there because of all of the positive reviews. I must tell you that he did not disappoint. Tuxedo by Giovanni is as good as it gets! I made appointments for myself (the groom), my best-man, and my ring-bearer/junior groomsman. Giovanni patiently measured us all and fitted us with perfectly fitting black tuxedos. My tuxedo was actually a tuxedo personally designed and made by Giovanni himself. It had a sleek-looking, European style-fit. I received many compliments on how the tuxedo looked on me. My groomsmen's tuxedos also looked perfect on them. I brought Giovanni swatches of the bride's dress and of the bridesmaids' dresses, and he matched our bow-ties perfectly to them. I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the tuxedos I rented from Giovanni and the customer service and professionalism was top-notch. I would definitely recommend Tuxedo by Giovanni to anyone needing tuxedos.

Profile Picture Victor, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Groom, Groomsmen

The tuexdos looked really nice. He is really good at alterations and making the tuxedos perfect for your size. He spends a lot of time with you but he just wants to make sure the tuxedos are perfect.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Appts. Only, Rentals

Tuxedo by Giovanni Pricing

Veils
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
excellent customer service A+

This is one of the best tuxedo shops in lower Westchester. John will make your groom look like the prince you fell in love with... Bosco's Bridal Expo

94 PROS I KNOW

Events

2164 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10710   See On Map
914-779-8897 (phone) 914-779-8889 (fax)
MONDAY & THURSDAY 11-8PM TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 11-7PM FRIDAY 11-6PM SATURDAY 10-5PM