Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About TKL Photography LLC

We've been married for 4 years and love working together. With just a glance, we can instantly communicate about capturing that miliseconds-long look of awe on the father-of-a-bride's face during the vows. We trust one another's artistic instincts and observations. Our style complements one another. When we're not shooting memorable moments, we're taking impromptu road trips.
By limiting the number of weddings we book each year, we take the time to know you and the details of your day. Every wedding is special to us.

A native Chicagoan, Taz Luto has been working the weddings since 2012, shooting everything from small, intimate weddings to 400-member parties. An intrepid traveler, Taz has shot at more than 100 weddings, both close to home in Chicago and as far away as Europe. In her free time, Taz snuggles with her husband Kamil and two kitties, Houston and Maluka.

Kamil Luto grew up in Poland, helping his dad load film, take pictures and develop prints. Kamil is an astounding 6'7", which means he's a superstar at taking face-flattering shots from above

Follow TKL Photography LLC on

room 1520 wedding rochester photographer 26 of 77
room 1520 wedding rochester photographer 64 of 77
rochester wedding photography0001
chicago wedding photographer winter wedding0004
chicago wedding photographer meridian banquets0001
TKL Photography LLC
conservatory wedding rochester wedding photographe
untitled shootblogchicago wedding photogr
untitled shoothq 011
untitled shootpoland wedding 8 of 9
room 1520 wedding rochester photographer 29 of 77
untitled shootmorton arboretum wedding 3
TKL Photography LLC
chicago wedding photographer prairie street brewer
untitled shootjohn and claudia weddingdsc
untitled shootgs engagement 10 of 13
untitled shootforest wedding 2 of 4
untitled shootpoland wedding portraits 11
TKL Photography LLC
untitled shootengagement session olive pa
untitled shootblogchicago wedding photogr
untitled shootdeer path inn wedding 5 of
chicago wedding photographer suburb wedding photog
chicago wedding photographer suburb wedding photog
TKL Photography LLC
cantigny park wedding chicago wedding photographer
TKL Photography LLC
cafe brauer wedding rochester wedding photographer
george eastman museum engagement session0001
TKL Photography LLC
museum contemporary art wedding chicago wedding ph
rochester wedding photographer surprise proposal 1
rochester wedding photography0001

24 Reviews for TKL Photography LLC

Emily Durrwachter · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience!

We received our photos from Taz and Kamil a week ago and I have not stopped looking at them, they are absolutely perfect and capture the joy and love we experienced on our wedding day. Working with them was such a wonderful experience, they were attentive and helpful through the entire process. Day of they were very professional and easy to feel comfortable around. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Taz and Kamil!

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2018

After considerable deliberation, my wife and I decided to select TKL to photograph our recent wedding in the Finger Lakes. We could not be happier with our decision.
    Taz and Kamil were absolute professionals (on-time, pleasant to guests, knew excellent photo sites, etc.) while simultaneously being extremely friendly and calming. They got every shot we could have hoped for and more. While getting all of these excellent shots, they were somehow never intrusive. Before leaving the reception, they asked if there were any other specific shots/groups we wanted photographed. The fact that we asked to have a photo of the two of us with Taz and Kamil should be representative of how fantastic they were. Having now seen the curated photos and shared them with family and friends, we could not be happier with the result. There is no question that if we were to do everything over again, we would absolutely choose TKL as wedding photographers again.

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

I am from the Midwest and deciding to get married in NY was a big decision for my husband and I...not only because of the travel implications it imposed on our families, but also because we were not familiar with many vendors in the area. I did some online research and selected 3 photographers who's styles I really liked, who had great reviews and that also fit within our budget. After the first round of calls, there was no doubt in my mind we had to work with Taz and Kamil. Taz and I clicked instantly on the phone as she is extremely easy to get along with and talk to but she also upholds so much professionalism. She worked with me throughout the planning process to ensure I had a day of timeline that flowed well and allowed adequate amounts of time for each phase of the day and also helped me put together day-of shot lists by proposing ideas and considerations I would have never thought of. They checked in regularly and helped build excitement, which was so cool, especially since we didn't do an engagement shoot.
    I knew I was thrilled with our photographers before the wedding day even came....but after working with them day-of, I have to HIGHLY recommend this pair. For one, having 2 photographers is amazing as they were able to capture moments from all angles---as well as dividing and conquering with getting ready pics. Taz was by my side the whole day (I mean that in every positive way, not annoying in the least)---making sure we took the time to get the right shots (I am not very focused on details in these situations, so having her think of all considerations was amazing) and making sure I was doing OK (Holy cow weddings are overwhelming). She was a professional and a friend and above all TALENTED.
    They posted a sneak peak of our images the next day, which was so exciting to check out and share. Our entire gallery of over 700 images in addition to a very lovely blog post were all ready 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The gallery is beautiful and so easy

TKL Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Events by C
    Events by C Wedding Planners

I needed headshots taken recently and TKL Photography graciously offered to take them for me. I am beyond amazed at the result! Beyond taking great pictures, I was so happy with how comfortable Taz made me feel in front of the camera. When my brides are selecting their wedding photographer, I always tell them to make sure they are comfortable with the photographer since they will spend most of their wedding day with that person. It was so great to be able to experience that comfort first hand with Taz so that I can recommend her to my brides without any hesitation.

• Rochester, NY 14607 See on map