Alexandria, VA 22305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Tie The Knot DC

Welcome!

My name is Travis W. Crytzer and I am a registered officiant serving Virginia, DC, and Maryland among other states. I came to DC over ten years ago to attend American University and pursue my passion for politics. It was at American University where I met John and Nealey who inspired me to become an officiant. As a newly engaged couple they asked me to officiate their wedding ceremony. I was extremely humbled, honored, and thrilled to be asked and of course I said YES! The experience was so memorable and joyous that I wanted to offer my officiating services to all happy couples.

Since 2010, I have performed many ceremonies throughout the area and each time the experience is just as blissful and exciting as my very first ceremony! I look forward to working with ALL couples to make your day extra special and just the way you envision it to be. Please feel free to visit my Testimonial page to learn more about a few of the pleased couples I have married.

Thank you and I cannot wait to be a part of your fabulous day!

Please feel free to contact me directly at travis@tietheknotdc.com to start planning your special wedding day!!!

Follow Tie The Knot DC on

Photos 44 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

83 Reviews for Tie The Knot DC

Susan · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved Travis as our officiant! He was kind and professional. He helped personalize our ceremony and make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Travis was great to work with; he was very professional and kind. After the ceremony guests were very complimentary of how Travis’s work encompassed us as a couple, was sweet, and also didn’t drag on! It was exactly what we wanted, thank you Travis!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Abby · Married on 01/22/2016

Travis stepped in to officiate our wedding after a family friend had to change their travel plans. He worked with us to amend our ceremony and was happy to meet with us the week before our wedding. We were nervous because the weather forecast was calling for a massive snow storm. Travis couldn't have been more calming and amenable to working with us to ensuring we were actually able to get married if the storm hit since we were leaving for our honeymoon a few days after our wedding. Sure enough, Snowzilla came roaring through and forced us to cancel most of our wedding festivities, halt guest travel, move up our wedding a day to miss the worst of the storm, and change our venue. We were just heartbroken. Travis was one of 3 vendors who was willing to come into DC when the storm began to hit for our 3:30pm ceremony. He bravely drove in from Virginia in the snow and ensured our very emotional ceremony with a few friends and our parents was everything we had originally wanted even if it wasn't what we planned. We asked him to stay for a celebratory glass of champagne before he headed back home to avoid being snowed in with us. The day the DC courthouse opened after the storm, he filed our license finalizing all of our paperwork. We so appreciated that when we we busy dealing with our vendors and insurance company. It was one less thing to stress. I would recommend Travis to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Not only is he 100% professional, but he is unbelievably kind. He did everything in his power to make sure we had the wedding we wanted despite the weather and we actually did largely because of Travis!

Sent on 06/03/2016

• Sokolov Photography
    Sokolov Photography Wedding Photographers

Travis is an outstanding professional and just a good person to work with. It was a remarkable experience to have him officiating our clients' beautiful ceremony at Park Hyatt DC, which was flawlessly performed. He has positive vibes and just a great person to have on your happy, but yet stressful, wedding day!

• Alexandria, 22305 See on map
    (Phone number)
    I will travel anywhere to officiate your wedding ceremony! Send email today!