1206 K Street, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Shineeta's Spa

Planning your wedding ceremony is a process of exploration and discovery, it can be one of the more enjoyable and private aspects of wedding planning as it is time for a couple to concentrate upon each other. I look forward to guiding you in its creation and learning about your personal beliefs and desires.

I honor all religious and cultural traditions, I have performed over 500 wedding ceremonies and I can guarantee that I will make your day a magical memory for your family and friends.

I look forward to working with you. Email me at bettina.y@mac.com to set up a consultation!

About Me:

I was made in Greece, assembled in Australia and I am a direct import to the United States. I’m also a proud American citizen.

Spending my formative years in Australia exposed me to the nature of Celebrancy; my stepfather is himself a Celebrant. Australia, like America, is a land populated by migrants from all over the world who have enriched their new home with diverse cultures and rituals. In 1973, the Australian government recognized the need for civil marriages as more and more couples shared different cultural and spiritual beliefs. I can rely on my background and education to guide you through this exciting time.

I have traveled extensively and I'm married to a man from a culture different to my own. I'm a mother and I understand that all people are unique.

I have worked as an actress, singer and motivational speaker. I have been involved in various acts of diplomacy for the Olympic Games in Sydney 2000, Salt Lake City 2002 and Athens 2004. On moving to New York in early 2001, I opened my own Jazz restaurant and became a dedicated volunteer to causes close to my heart including homelessness and hunger. I have a Bachelors degree in the Arts and I graduated from the Celebrant Foundation and Institute in New Jersey and am licensed to solemnize marriages in New York State and the Tri-State area.

Follow Shineeta's Spa on

dj at wedding

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Shineeta's Spa

Review · event on 06/19/2015

great event! i would recommend this vendor to anyone

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User5197008 · event on 06/11/2015

Great service! I would recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Shineeta's Spa FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Ceremony Rehearsal

• Washington, 20001 See on map
    2025501456 (301) (Phone number)
    2025675789 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00pm Saturday - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
  • Washington, 20002 See on map