Theresa Choi Photography

Washington, DC View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

What I love about documenting weddings is that I get to connect with people who considers the day so special and meaningful. It brings me great fulfillment to be able to capture those important events for my clients in ways that also fill my desire for creative expression. I love witnessing sweet, tender moments and pride myself in catching them through photographs.

During my free time, I love to check out the farmer’s markets, travel, and enjoy time with my friends and family. Taking photos bring me a great sense of joy and I’m always so honored when I get the chance to document a wedding, a special event or photograph a family session!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Maya Married on 10/29/2016
    Theresa Choi Photography was awesome! She is more of a traditional wedding photographer, but she took on our quirky Halloween wedding with great enthusiasm. We did our engagement pictures at the Gaylord at National Harbor and around National Harbor, and Theresa found fun and interesting places for us to take pictures. She is a champ - she even climbed down the rocks to the water, holding 3 cameras, unassisted! We loved our engagement photos! For our wedding, she brought along a second shooter, Martin, to take pictures of us getting ready separately. During the wedding, we got through all of our posed pictures on time and then Theresa and Martin blended into the background, taking pictures unobtrusively as we enjoyed our wedding day. Both Martin and Theresa had certain tried-and-true shots in mind and were great at giving direction to get those shots. Theresa somehow finds the best lighting and poses to make us look better than we thought we could. We can’t wait to see our wedding pictures! We would highly recommend Theresa Choi Photography for any event, traditional or not.
  • O
    Orlan Married on 09/11/2016
    As someone who is painfully shy and normally doesn't like taking pictures, Theresa made my wife and I very comfortable during our photo session. Everything seemed so natural and we actually ended up having a great time being models for a day! Theresa was extremely responsive and professional throughout the entire process. The fact that the photos turned out looking awesome was the icing on the cake! We will definitely use Theresa again for a future photo shoot when my wife and I have a family.
    Laetitia Married on 07/09/2016
    Theresa was great! She is very friendly and professional.
    She helped me a lot before the wedding with my timeline and any questions I had, her online form was very useful too. We managed to fit all the important events into her 6 hours package and I am grateful for that because the next package was outside our price range.
    On the day, she was able to guide us and all my family from oversea who don't speak very good english. She told us exactly where to be and what to do. We were confident that the pictures would be great when doing them because of her professionalism.
    The result is amazing! You can visit her blog for examples of her work and it is exactly like that.
    I really recommend her!

Real Weddings

• Sheng & Vicki
    20 photos · 09/19/2016

Washington, DC, 20854
Location of (Theresa Choi Photography)

Theresa Choi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Theresa Choi Photography include in the starting price?

Theresa Choi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Theresa Choi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Theresa Choi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Theresa Choi Photography offer?

Theresa Choi Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Theresa Choi Photography offer?

Theresa Choi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Theresa Choi Photography offer for wedding events?

Theresa Choi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Theresa Choi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Theresa Choi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding