136 Mehrhof rd., Little Ferry, NJ 07643 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

80 Reviews for The Empire Club

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

Mike....where do I begin!!? You were our second venue visit and after searching we went right back...we knew in our hearts that this was our place! You helped with our budget and took care of us as family!! Finally the day came!! Mike took care of all the final touches that we needed, truly outstanding service. All the servers were amazing! The food OMG, was beyonddddd delish...all of our guests raved about everything from cocktail to the dinner! I would book at this place 1,000 times over any other venue. To the point that I didn’t eat all my dinner (what bride does) when we went to pick up remaining things..he offered 2 meals for us this weekend. Thank yo so so so much Mike for such an amazing no hiccups memorable night!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2016

Their service was amazing, we booked them on a night when we had the whole place to ourselves. The food was great, great drinks all at affordable pricing. Our decorator did a good job transforming the place and the venue worked with us with the items we brought in . Lovely space. Thanks

Sent on 10/23/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I found the Empire Club online and booked right away after hearing great things about this venue. We met with Chris, who was wonderful from the very beginning. He was extremely accommodating to our needs and we were able to get more than we ever thought for an amazing price. As new parents, my husband and I were on a strict budget for our wedding, and Chris was very respectful of that and helped us come up with a perfect wedding package. We live out of state so I was a bit worried about communication, but the phone was always answered when I called the Empire Club and my concerns were immediately addressed each time. The decor inside the venue is classy and elegant and the garden outside was exactly what I pictured for my wedding ceremony. We had a wedding rehearsal the day before our wedding and Chris stayed with us and helped make sure everything ran smoothly. He even brought drinks out for my family since it was hot outside. He was the maitre'd for our wedding and Ashley was our captain. These two were a dream team and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the entire day as well as all of our guests. They went above and beyond for us. Ashley brought my husband and I a plate of appetizers during cocktail hour so we wouldn't have to go around and get it ourselves and made sure we were comfortable. The cocktail hour spread of food was breathtaking and we received SO many compliments on the venue, food spread, and personalized ice sculpture that was included! Ashley was a sweetheart and even helped wipe my happy tears so i wouldnt ruin my makeup. The wait staff was kind, professional, and made sure that i gave the final oKay on the table settings before putting everything out. They far exceeded our expectations!! I can't say enough good things about this venue and would recommend it for any event. Everything turned out beautifully and we are so thankful for each and every person's hard work that night and leading up to our wedding!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Empire Club 1
    January and February Deals
    Wedding Package including 5 hours premium open bar, cocktail hour,sit down dinner, wedding cake, and dessert. One wedding at a time. 100 people minimum.

• Garden State Wedding Studio
    Garden State Wedding Studio Wedding Photographers

Excellent Venue, Well run facility, Very Professional.

• Horizon Productions
    Horizon Productions Wedding DJs

The newly renovated Empire Club is setting the standard for the wedding industry and we are proud to work with them as their house entertainment and photo booth company!

• 136 Mehrhof rd. Little Ferry, 07643 See on map