30-300

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)

Mike....where do I begin!!? You were our second venue visit and after searching we went right back...we knew in our hearts that this was our place! You helped with our budget and took care of us as family!! Finally the day came!! Mike took care of all the final touches that we needed, truly outstanding service. All the servers were amazing! The food OMG, was beyonddddd delish...all of our guests raved about everything from cocktail to the dinner! I would book at this place 1,000 times over any other venue. To the point that I didn’t eat all my dinner (what bride does) when we went to pick up remaining things..he offered 2 meals for us this weekend. Thank yo so so so much Mike for such an amazing no hiccups memorable night!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
1.0

Horrible food. there is no negative rating above or I would have said negative 10. I was a guest on Wednesday, the 20th of December 2017. Of six, two trays were removed since i told Michael I wanted to take the food to a lab for testing. He took those trays away. Stay clear of this place. I believe many of the reviews below might be be bogus. It make me understand why my boss was asked to prepay the total in advance. Once they had all the money they had no integrity. not even the cake or the coffee were acceptable at the end. But bad coffee does not hurt, bad food can make you iIll. At my table there were so many complaints. Why was the wine bottle at each table opened in advance. Was the wine in the bottle, the wine from the bottle. At $60. a person all inclusive, this is a scam. The food which was edible was poorly prepared. The quality of the veal, or chicken or whatever it was was so crazy you did not know if you were eating chicken or veal. Shame on these people. This was a small holiday party. The guests would have been 30 but many less showed up ergo the small number below. I am only trying to save others from having a horrible party. The food is the largest part of a party. I have no complaints about the building or location. Bring your own food and chef!

Profile Picture sarah, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Their service was amazing, we booked them on a night when we had the whole place to ourselves. The food was great, great drinks all at affordable pricing. Our decorator did a good job transforming the place and the venue worked with us with the items we brought in . Lovely space. Thanks

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1348252342063 newballroomphoto

January and February Deals

$82.00 Value | Promo Code: 2892
Wedding Package including 5 hours premium open bar, cocktail hour,sit down dinner, wedding cake, and dessert. One wedding at a time. 100 people minimum.
#WW218ab1e3e94f5002

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent Venue, Well run facility, Very Professional.

The newly renovated Empire Club is setting the standard for the wedding industry and we are proud to work with them as their house entertainment and photo booth company!

136 Mehrhof rd., Little Ferry, NJ 07643   See On Map