Folsom, PA 19033 Map · Phone number

About Tara Quinn Beauty

Tara is a makeup artist (hair on request) located in the Philadelphia area.

Tara's passion for creativity and the arts developed while earning a Bachelor's degree in Art History at Bloomsburg University. In 2012, she studied at the Jean Madeline Academy of Makeup and began pursuing a career in beauty.

In addition to weddings Tara has worked in print, video, runway and TV. Projects and Clients include: Anthropologie, Fitness Magazine, American Express, Five Below, Fanatics, Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, Marriott, SBnation.com, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, pharmaceutical firm commercials, "The Hype" TV series, Fashion for Development fashion show and Main Line Fashion Week.

Tara is available for travel. Please contact for information.

Follow Tara Quinn Beauty on

img07012
img8237

30 Reviews for Tara Quinn Beauty

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

Tara recently did hair for myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding and did a fantastic job! She came to us at the hotel room where we were getting ready which was so convenient and did 6 hairstyles for us! She was able to do so many different looks depending on what the girls wanted and our hair looked great and held through the whole night. She also did my make-up and did an amazing job at that as well! I would highly recommend Tara as a stylist for any event, couldn't have been happier :)

Sent on 09/03/2017

Katie · Married on 07/13/2017

Stop searching & hire Tara Quinn now!!

Tara is extremely talented, responsive, and flexible. We had my trial set up for the day of our engagement photos but we had to cancel last-minute because of snow. Tara was totally understanding and worked with us to find another date where both she & our photographer were available. She came to my apartment & was early to the trial, gave me tons of options, and it felt like I was hanging out with a close friend - even though it was the first time we had met. We joked and laughed the entire time!

Unfortunately, life happened and Tara was unable to make it to my wedding, but she found TWO replacements (one for hair and one for makeup) which meant it took us a shorter amount of time to get ready. This was fine though, because I hate getting up early. She handled the coordination with the two replacements and everything went very smoothly.

I actually got married with a VERY small ceremony & reception on a Thursday, but we had a huge backyard party that following Saturday. To "make up" for missing my wedding day, Tara did my hair and makeup for the Saturday party with a steep discount. It all worked out perfectly.

If I ever need makeup or hair services again, Tara will be my first call!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot recommend Tara highly enough. Despite unrelenting humidity, a downpour, and my non-stop crying (tears of joy!), my hair and makeup looked incredible throughout the entire day. Not only is she super professional, incredible at her job, and affordable, she's also incredibly fun to talk to! She far exceeded my expectations in every way. My bridesmaids were also thrilled with their makeup. Do yourself a favor and lock this woman down for your wedding! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/21/2017

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling