1102 Old Hwy 16, Jefferson, NC 28640 Map · Phone number

wedwirecopy
DSC0843Edit

3 Reviews for Susan Roark Photography

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

My fiance and I visited North Carolina last October in the search for an amazing wedding photographer. We're not from N.C. so planning this wedding has been quite stressful being so far away. We met with Susan as well as three other photographers and Susan was one of the best ones we met with. She was so friendly and her pictures were just beautiful. She took us out to a park and took a few photos to give us an idea how her style and I really appreciated that. She really made me feel comfortable getting in front of the camera (which ask anyone, I usually avoid like the plague) Unfortunately, we didn't end up picking Susan simply because we met with another photographer that gave us a slightly better deal, but trust me, it was one of the hardest decisions of wedding planning as a whole. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend her for anyone else considering getting married in the North Carolina mountains and I wish things would have worked out differently because I really did appreciate all her hard work and how amazing she was.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Mindy · Married on 05/19/2012

If you are looking for the best photographer in the NC mountains to do your wedding, then look no further than Susan. She is a blast to work with, her pictures are phenomenal, and she goes above and beyond to capture the special moments during your wedding day. We ended up with almost 800 pictures, which is far more than most photographers take. Most of my friends who were married before me ended up with around 200 (if lucky). If you have people in your family who refuse to smile like ours, she will ensure that she does something to get them to smile. What makes her extra great is that she made sure to go around during the reception to take pictures of all of the guests and their families. She followed us around during the reception and took pictures as we intermingled with other guests and family members that you only get to see during times like this. You won't go wrong with Susan.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2005

Susan is a wonderful photographer and makes everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/24/2008

Susan Roark Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• High Country DJ
    High Country DJ Wedding DJs

Susan Roark Photography is, bar none, one of the most talented and professional photographers I have worked with in my 20 year career as a professional DJ in both Myrtle Beach, SC and Panama City Beach, Florida; both of which are hugh Wedding markets!! Ms. Roark has that rare ability to sense when the perfect moment is about to occur and snap a photo at just right time. Susan constantly researches new trends in Wedding Photography across the country and offers new and exciting photo possibilites to clients, such as, "The Wet River Wedding Dress Shots" and "The Jump" photos both seen in my Website (www.highcountrydj.com), cutting edge new photography. It has been my deepest pleasure to work with Susan Roark Photography since arriving to the NC Highland area from Florida and I have met no photographer prior in my extensive Wedding experience with such talent and skill. Don't miss the chance to book Ms. Roark for your Wedding Day!!! DJ Fast Freddie

• 1102 Old Hwy 16 Jefferson, 28640 See on map