Camden, South Carolina, Camden, SC 29020 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Southern Events

Southern Events is a wedding planning business based in Camden, South Carolina. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, these planners take pride in helping to-be-newlyweds coordinate their dream celebration. Whether it’s an intimate elopement or a grand occasion, they strive to manage every fine detail.

Southern Events works hard to provide exceptional customer care. They enjoy collaborating with soon-to-be spouses to ensure that their vision for their big day becomes a reality. These professionals offer full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, weekend coordination, and consultation packages. Depending on the needs of the happy couple, Southern Events is pleased to assist with budgeting, event design, timeline creation, to-do list creation, and vendor referrals. They have experience in a wide range of wedding styles, including elopements, civil ceremonies, military ceremonies, destination weddings, cultural celebrations, and eco-friendly weddings.

• Woman-owned
Memory table
img 3019 51 1912705 158955167052498

3 Reviews for Southern Events

Melissa A. · Married on 06/05/2021

Exceptional service! Exceeded expectations!

I had the pleasure of working with Madison as she was the director of my son’s wedding. I am not someone who is easily impressed. Madison went over and above in every way. She gave so much time and attention to all of our wedding planning. She met us all via Zoom as we all lived in many different states. She gave countless hours of her time Zooming with us and giving us docs to help organize us with planning. She put together an hour by hour timeline for the day of the rehearsal dinner as well as the day of the wedding so that we would know where we should be at any given time. She collaborated beautifully with the photographer, quartet, venue contact and minister. She has many great contacts and worked well with every different personality she encountered. She has a very friendly disposition but is still very professional, always on time and knows how to command everyone’s attention. She is always happy to offer her opinion but then would make us feel supported no matter our decision. She truly thrived at supporting our vision for the wedding. She had so much wedding insight and experience beyond her years. Once I started working with her I felt more at ease because I was confident in her ability to organize us and not to let a single detail slip through the cracks. She has a gifted way of making you feel comfortable that all of the planning will come together in the end. She is a very hard worker who’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and will roll up her sleeves and assist in any way no matter how menial the task. It’s worth stating again that she went over and above the call of duty at every turn! I was always happy to see her smiling face and I truly feel that we couldn’t have planned such a beautiful wedding without her help. During a stressful time of wedding planning, I could sleep better at night knowing that she was in charge of directing all of the moving parts of the wedding. I would give 10+ stars if I could! Madison was an invaluable asset to our wedding planning and I didn’t want to say goodbye to her once our beautiful wedding was over. I will always truly feel indebted to her for all of her wedding expertise. Make the wisest decision you can make and hire Madison as your wedding director!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Southern Events's reply:

Thank you for sharing the love! Working with you and your family was a blessing! ❤️ Parker and Morgan’s wedding was absolutely perfect!
  • Jess

Jess W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding coordinator/ planner

Southern events was the best decision I made for my wedding! Madison helped with every aspect of planning. She also helped me with all my decor and rental items which ended up being more cost effective than buying everything myself. She made my whole wedding run smoothly from planning to the actual day of. I really can't recommend them enough! I would hire them in an instant and recommend them to anyone getting married and planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Southern Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Camden, South Carolina Camden, SC, 29020 See on map
    803-680-6691 (Phone number)
    Location of (Southern Events)