420 N. Civic Dr. #406, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Map · Phone number

About Something Treasured

Welcome to SOMETHING TREASURED! A place where you can find your SOMETHING old, new, borrowed and blue! We specialize in wedding dress sashes / belts and headpieces so you can have that extra sparkle to enhance your already beautiful self. We have brooches too!

Our accessories are handmade using top-quality crystals and fabrics with a very affordable price point. What makes our product so special is that each bride has the opportunity to be involved and design her own accessory to give her the exact look she envisioned. Tell us what you want and together we'll come up with an idea that's unique for you!

To explain our unique lines, please read the following:

SOMETHING Old - For you vintage lovers out there, you'll find our Something Old collection to be just darling! Although they are indeed new and custom-made to order, these pieces were inspired by vintage eras. This line is adorned with tulle, pearl and dimmer jeweled pieces.

SOMETHING New - If you're looking for that dazzling show stopper piece, you'll want to check out our Something New collection. Here you'll find the most sparkly crystals that exist.

SOMETHING Borrowed - Do you have a brooch or jewelry that we can turn into a belt or headpiece?? We can make that happen for you!

SOMETHING Blue - Any belts of ours that have blue gems or blue material of any kind will be placed in our Something Blue collection for just that purpose :)

SOMETHING Exotic - Inspired by brides from all over the world, these belts have unique touches from different nations. This is perfect for that modern bride who wants to keep her sense of culture and tradition.

HEADPIECES - Using exotic trims, crystals and colors, we create headpieces that are meant to fit YOUR style. Whether it's flowers, crystals, ribbons or beads, we want you to look your best. Nothing compliments your freshly done make-up than some flattering adornment in your hair.

BROOCHES - We have a large assortment of brooches that work amazingly well on your bouquets, cakes, as part of your centerpieces or even for your bridal parties and mothers to wear!

We would be honored to be part of the day that will spark(le) the rest of your life. If you like what you see, please like our page on Facebook for wedding tips and the most up-to-date information: https://www.facebook.com/SomethingTreasured

With much love and treasure...
Maram

8d6c2def5959fc8d 1370366998720 something treasured nezar samara photography 3
Wedding accessories
Wedding accessories
Wedding gown accessory
From our swarovski collection, introducing our Melanie Belt!

The Melanie Belt, along with all our...
From our swarovski collection, introducing our Melanie Belt! The Melanie Belt, along with all our...
Blissful Headpiece

Also comes in bronze.
Blissful Headpiece Also comes in bronze.
Wedding eadpiece
Wedding eadpiece
Wedding gown
Wedding gown
8d6c2def5959fc8d 1370366998720 something treasured nezar samara photography 3

49 Reviews for Something Treasured

I ordered the Spanish belt to wear with several of my dressy dresses to add the additional bling and the picture did not do it justice. The work on it was fantastic and it is one belt I cannot wait to wear. The response back and forth with this vendor was outstanding. Any questions were not too large or too small to be asked. I highly recommend this website for any special belts or accents to any special gowns or any dresses that need that special pizazz.

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • Raphaela

Raphaela · Married on 07/02/2016

I got my hand-made birdcage veil at Something Treasured and it was beyond belief!! A belt wouldnt have worked with my dress but I desperately wanted to buy one of her hand made wedding dress belts!!! Talk about making a dress Pop!!! Most gorgeous wedding accessories I've ever seen, and Maram, the owner is a gem!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Alissa · Married on 07/25/2015

I purchased a crystal beaded bridal sash from Maram at Something Treasured and i couldn't be more ecstatic about this purchase!! I simply couldn't wait for the sash to arrive and when it did it simply exceeded my expectations!! The beadwork, the design and all the little details are exquisite! Very high quality design work as well as the materials used. The look and feel of the bridal sash is something you simply won't find from any other vendor out there (trust me, I've done countless hours of research). Besides how excited i am about the item itself, Maram was super responsive and took great care in communicating expectations for the order. She made sure to confirm the details of my order were accurate and worked with me to make sure i had the sash arrive prior to my first fitting. I definitely recommend purchasing something from Maram if you are looking to add a touch of glamour or sparkle and want to be unique on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Something Treasured FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales, Partial Sale