4019 Skippack Pike Po box 472, Skippack, PA 19474 Map · Phone number

About Skippack Stylekrafters

Start your beautiful day with us!

The most important day of your life should begin with us! Don't worry about your hair and make-up, our artist are here to ensure that your vision will become a reality! From beautiful color, cuts, all types of extensions to a delicious breakfast buffet.

We would love to hear from you!

Follow Skippack Stylekrafters on

whitney and pat good photo
back of whits hair good

2 Reviews for Skippack Stylekrafters

Julie · Married on 12/27/2014

My bridesmaid, my mother, and I used Skippack Stylekrafters for my wedding day hair styles and makeup. I recommend this salon for everyone, and especially brides, for all hair and makeup services.

All of the stylists that worked on our hair and makeup were incredibly talented and professional! Lindsay Lovett did my hair and make up and I looked the best I ever have! My mom and my bridesmaids also looked wonderful. The makeup artists and stylists knew exactly how to enhance each woman's natural looks. We all looked like the best version of ourselves and we all felt truly beautiful that day. My friends and family complimented both the hair and makeup during the my wedding reception, and I cannot wait to get our pictures back!

Our hair and makeup stayed in place all day long, from the time we left the salon at 12pm until 12am when the reception ended. Every stylist and makeup artist was extremely talented and really easy to talk to. They kept a fun, low-key vibe in the salon so that we all had a really fun morning! There was no anxiety at all.

Most importantly for me, this salon knew how to style women with natural curly and frizzy hair, which both my mom and I have. The stylists helped us smooth out our natural curls so that they were a beautiful shape without the frizz. I am still blown away at how well they styled my mom's notoriously difficult corkscrew curls--other salons we have been to were no where near as talented with her hair.

As part of my bridal package, we got a breakfast buffet with juice, pastries, and donuts. We brought the champagne with us for mimosas and had a great morning! I am already planning on going back for my next haircut and color.

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2010

Managed 6 bridesmaids, me, my mom and a flower girl with no difficulty. The girls looked amazing and I felt like a princess. They are now going to be my permanent salon.

Skippack Stylekrafters FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 47.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 20.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing