Simply Unique Parteaz

Serving the Greater Baltimore and Surrounding Maryland Area, Baltimore, MD 21206 Map · Phone number

About Simply Unique Parteaz

Simply Unique Parteaz is a Baltimore based couture personalized wedding stylist and event planning company to the Greater Baltimore and Surrounding Maryland Areas. Specializing in Baltimore luxurious weddings, special events, and couture decor. Personalizing custom wedding programs to create every bride's dream with the perfect wedding ingredients.

Simply Unique Parteaz is totally different from the rest. Look no further for the perfect planner and designer to handle all of your details, desires, and wishes. We are a full- service event planning company that provides complete consulting from start to finish. We provide custom programs to help you no matter what stage you are in during the planning process. We assist today’s busy brides, friends and family need so that they can create parties that are unique, chic, elegant and fabulous!

Our Goal:

• We will help you create an event that is beautiful but yours and everyone will be talking about for years

• We will guide you to the accents, essences and flavors that are a natural extension of your personality.

• We will help you relax during the planning of your wedding. Give us a call for a complimentary gathering session.

Follow Simply Unique Parteaz on

limo
sup

3 Reviews for Simply Unique Parteaz

Adaku · Married on 08/16/2014

Donna I couldn't have done this without you. You made my wedding a memorable one and I will always love you for that. You made me feel so peaceful and stress free during my wedding and within 6 months of planning, it was a dream come true. I am so blessed to have used you as my wedding planner because you are such a great planner, your personality is amazing and I couldn't have asked for any wedding planner but you. I highly recommend Simply Unique Parteaz to be your wedding planning company because she is so good at not just planning Nigerian and American weddings but making sure that your wedding day is what you want. She made sure I was treated like a queen on my day and it was JUST PERFECT!!! Thank you again Donna for planning my wedding in just 6 months and making it ELEGANT!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/21/2013

Thanks Donna for everything! You totally rock as a wedding planner. The idea that you were able to assist me in planning my wedding in just 10 weeks was amazing. I will be forever grateful that I was able to truly enjoy my wedding. I would highly recommend Simply Unique Parteaz to all of my friends and co-workers.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2009

Donna at Simply Charming Weddings was AMAZING! She made my dream wedding come true! Donna was there for me from begining to end and saw my vision of a simply but elegant wedding and made it come to life. She allowed me to do the planning that I wanted to do and did the things that I did not want to do... Donna guided my through the whole planning process and when I started to be a bridezilla she would refocus me! The best part was I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, I was able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Donna would be there to make sure everything fell into place. Thank you again Donna for making my day more then I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Simply Unique Parteaz FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military

• Infinity Weddings & Events Banquet Halls

Donna has excellent work ethic and exudes the professionalism that any one would want in a person they hire! She is driven, passionate and very caring. Donna has tremendous talent, which shows through her work and she is an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her services!

• Serving the Greater Baltimore and Surrounding Maryland Area Baltimore, 21206 See on map
    Location of (Simply Unique Parteaz)