New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Selia Yang

Selia Yang is an upscale bridal and evening fashion designer label based in NYC offering and crafted, custom-made workmanship gowns and accessories in our showroom.

Selia Yang and her team are passionate about innovation, beauty and creativity. We believe our conceptual innovation must be met with the integrity of our product's craftmanship.

cayman picweb
shot120611web

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Selia Yang

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

Both Selia and her dresses are incredible. Best wedding dress experience I could have imagined. Her style/quality/value speaks for itself and she made the process so easy for me. She is also a perfectionist and it shows in both her dresses and the work that she does on fittings. Thank you so much, Selia!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

Words that come to mind when I think of Selia Yang's dresses: Unique. Inspired. Exquisitely designed. Just absolutely stunning. Words when I think of Selia herself: Supremely talented. Consummate professional. Trusted advisor. Friend.

I came across Selia while Googling different boutique wedding dress designers in New York, and the instant I reviewed her website, I knew I HAD to visit her studio. Boy, am I glad I did. From the moment I walked in with my mom and bridesmaids, we felt right at home, and an hour later, I felt like I had found a dress that was quite simply made for me.

Working with Selia on my gown has been an absolute pleasure. She has taken a part of the wedding process that can be stressful, intense, and even downright miserable, and has made me feel like I’m really just visiting my friend every time I am at her studio.

If you are looking for a gorgeous gown, and a wonderful, intimate experience, then stop looking now – you have found it in Selia Yang.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Selia Yang is the place to go for sophisticated and stunning bridal gowns! My sister was married in one 10 years ago and I wore a blue Selia Yang gown as Maid of Honor. I've been ogling the wedding gowns ever sense then. When my fiancé proposed this past spring we had lots of decisions to make, but as to where to go for a dress I was quite decided. I headed directly to Selia's intimate, personalized studio and she listened carefully as I described my vision for my wedding day look (elegant and classic with a touch of glamour). She had me try on several gowns and then brought in one that not only fit perfectly but captured the exact look that I had pictured. This is Selia's talent. She knows exactly how to match the right dress to the right bride and her desired aesthetic. Selia also helped us select a gorgeous custom design that my sister will now wear as my Maid of Honor!

Why do we love Selia Yang so? The couture experience, customer focus and quality of her gowns is remarkable. Her vision and stylistic sense ensures that you look the like the very best version of yourself on your wedding day. We couldn't recommend Selia more highly to discerning brides!

Sent on 08/04/2015