SARTORO | Custom Suits & Tuxedos

SARTORO is a fashion brand that specializes in custom suits and tuxedos for wedding parties. Combining quality craftsmanship and affordability, this company delights in providing soon-to-be newlyweds with their dream wedding outfits.

There's no need to worry about arranging fittings for the wedding party. Everything can be completed seamlessly online - and the fit of every garment is guaranteed, or they'll remake it free.

They use a 3D configurator tool and AI-powered digital tailor to create bespoke suit and tuxedo designs. Whether you are looking for a traditional or trendy outfit, Sartoro has you covered.

Services offered:

• Free one-to-one, online wedding suit consultations
  • Affordable prices & group discounts available
  • A selection of over 70 premium fabrics
  • Dozens of customizations options
  • Swatch samples available
  • Delivered in just 3 weeks
  • Free remake guarantee

If you're looking for something special for the big day, go custom with Sartoro. You’ll be glad you did.

Visit the website today to book your free virtual consultation. During your meeting, you can tell the team all about your vision, learn about the process, and order sample fabric swatches.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mike H. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Experience, Quality & Fit!

I had such a great experience with Sartoro! I wanted a custom suit for my wedding day and decided to try Sartoro on a friends reccomendation. The experience was so smooth and fun. I actually selected all the customization's with my now wife's grandmother who couldn't make it to the wedding.

I was so pleased with the quality of the suit, and how all my customizations looked, that I shared Sartoro with my wedding party! The suits fit great on all of us. I felt so comfortable on my wedding day and danced the night away.

It's so nice to buy this suit rather than rent it, because I can use the suit to other events going forward. I'm very satisfied overall, thank you Sartoro!
    Lauren Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom is the way to go!

Purchasing a suit from a store doesn’t work for all body types! We learned this the hard way-my husband purchased a suit from a store along with his groomsmen in our wedding with the promise that a tailor could take it out for him. Knowing that he’s never felt good in a suit he agreed to purchase thinking this is the best he could do-until we found Sartoro!!
    This custom fit suit, made for his body type showed up at our door and made him feel the best he’s ever felt in a suit! Andy and his team from Sartoro went above and beyond to ensure this suit was going to fit and arrive on time for our wedding and we were so thrilled that it did! We were obviously more concerned about the fit and matching the groomsmen’s suits but reflecting back it was so fun to pick out all the custom details of the suit as well! We went with a dark navy suit and a burgundy liner with a monogram. Everything turned out perfect and I am so glad my husband finally felt confident in a suit, especially for his wedding day!
    Pete J. Married on 07/02/2022

Excellent top to bottom

Used for my groomsmen and me. Andy was an excellent consultant to help get the right color and design for our suit. Ended up fitting perfectly using the digital tailor.
  • illustration stars

Elite Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2,452 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Manhattan New York, NY, 10003
Location of (SARTORO | Custom Suits & Tuxedos)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding