SARTORO | Custom Suits & Tuxedos Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pete J. Getting married on 07/02/2022

Excellent top to bottom

Used for my groomsmen and me. Andy was an excellent consultant to help get the right color and design for our suit. Ended up fitting perfectly using the digital tailor.
    Henri T. Married on 12/16/2021

Excellent suit, fantastic quality and service

When my younger brother showed me the Sartoro website, I knew immediately that this was the suit for me. By far one of the best product experiences I've had in ages.

These very reasonably priced suits are absolutely beautiful and tailored to utmost perfection. The materials and techniques used to create these suits are clearly and obviously of a very high quality, and customisation through the online tailor is easy and convenient. I truly felt like the centre of attention (along with my beautiful wife, of course!) at my wedding, and it was a day I will never forget.

Thanks for the beautiful suit, Sartoro!
  • Caleb
    Caleb F. Married on 10/10/2021

Great suit and timely customer service

Fabric and fit were all great. We had a hang up on one of the jackets and it was fixed and shipped in no time at all! Great customer response and service. Would definitely order again. My whole wedding party looked sharp and the customization on my suit helped set me apart without being over the top
  • Adam
    Adam H. Married on 10/09/2021

Customer Service is Top Notch!

Jordan from the Sartoro team offered me great advice about my purchase and really went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. When you shop Sartoro, you can rest assured you'll receive an amazing quality suit and the best customer service to go along with it. I felt like a million bucks for my wedding. Would definitely shop with Sartoro again.
    Bryan Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Wedding Tuxedo!

We used Sartoro for my custom wedding tuxedo. Their team is great to work with - super helpful, the process is very easy to follow, and you get exactly what you want! I did my measurements online with their Digital Tailor and the fit came out spot on. No joke, the fit was better than some suits I've had tailored in person! The tux is really nice - great fabric, great feel to it. I would definitely recommend them for anyone getting married!
  • Mike
    Mike F. Married on 08/28/2021

Great Decision!

The decision to buy a tux from Sartoro rather than rent or purchase from another vendor was a slam dunk. The customization process was smooth and efficient and it really allows the flexibility and creativity to truly make the tux your own. The tux arrived well on time with accurate customizations and was true to size. It was such a relief to have one less item to worry about heading into the big day!
    Brandon M. Married on 05/08/2021

Great Suits, Great Prices

Sartoro made it easy for me to organize suits for my wedding party. Reasonable prices and the configurator tool they have is a fun way to design the outfits. All the fits came out great, one groomsmen needed minor alterations. Overall seamless process and their support team is great for help along the way.

This was affordable enough for all the groomsmen and for the price, the quality is fantastic. Highly recommend if you want custom made.
    Benjamin L. Married on 09/12/2020

High Quality Custom Wedding Tux

I worked with Sartoro to create a top-to-bottom custom tux for my wedding. It was an easy and informative process that helped me figure out everything from sizing to fabric to style decisions.

Anytime I had a question, their team was on hand to help me out. I would certainly recommend Sartoro to others!