5613 Greenleaf Road, Hyattsville, MD 20785 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sarah Bradshaw Photography

East Coast wedding & portrait photographer based in Washington DC. Coffee aficionado & professional people-watcher. I believe in authentic photography, timeless beauty, enduring relationships, and daily falling in love with love. I'm committed to telling stories that are true in the most beautiful way possible.

Follow Sarah Bradshaw Photography on

Sarah Bradshaw Photography 6
Sarah Bradshaw Photography 7

Max L · Married on 11/04/2018

Sarah is the BEST.

What can I say about Sarah other than the fact that she is an INCREDIBLE photographer? She is one of the kindest souls you'll meet and she puts her heart and soul into her work. She would have us move over a matter of inches to ensure that we had the right light. She even went so far as to physically move a trash can off of the sidewalk to keep the symmetry in the photo! She showed us peeks at the back of her camera to get us excited about what we looked like and shooting with her was like hanging out with an old friend, even when we had only just met each other weeks prior. She is so encouraging as she shoots, it's impossible to not feel at ease around her. Sarah's style is incredibly timeless and classic so I have no doubt that I'll still love my wedding photos in 20+ years. There's no doubt in my mind that Sarah was the perfect photographer for us and I just can't wait for another opportunity to work together!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Harkness · Married on 09/02/2018

She's the best!

We couldn't be happier with our decision to book Sarah Bradshaw to photograph our September wedding at The Inn at Willow Grove. I am very picky about photos looking overly edited or photoshopped, so I spent a lot of time researching to find the perfect one. Sarah captures moments and colors as they are, enhancing them ever so slightly to reflect the natural beauty of each moment. She knows how to get you to strike the perfect pose and with her passionate and kind-spirited personality, she's impossible not to love. Sarah did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we couldn't be happier with the results. She is really one of the most talented photographers in the DC-metro area, and we are so lucky to have worked with her on our big day. Oh, and she went out of her way to provide additional vendor suggestions, and ended up helping me find the perfect dress designer! Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sarah Bradshaw Photography's reply:

Kelsey, you are the SWEETEST. I loved your wedding day!!! Thank you again for the privilege of photographing your beautiful day!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

I knew Sarah was the perfect fit for our wedding the minute I met her. She is extremely talented, organized, professional, and thoughtful in her approach. She captured our day perfectly! I wanted to be really careful in selecting a photographer because you spend the entire day with them. Sarah loves what she does and truly believes in marriage. Her photos reflect that passion! I felt comfortable and encouraged by her and her team which is awesome for any bride! She kept us on time and moving smoothly without us ever feeling rushed. My husband loved her too, and he usually hates taking pictures. We had a really large and rowdy wedding party with lots of kids, and she handled it like a champ! I think she is one of a kind in this business. And our photos are beyond gorgeous!! We will cherish them forever. Can't recommend her work enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sarah Bradshaw Photography's reply:

Sarah, you are the SWEETEST!!! It was such a joy to photograph your wedding, and I love working on your album!! Can't wait to get the finished product in your hands!

Sarah Bradshaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Alison Harper & Company
    Alison Harper & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is a true talent! We've worked with Sarah on a number of weddings, she is professional, on time and most importantly her photographs are beautiful! You will not regret trusting her with such an amazing task!

• Y-it Entertainment
    Y-it Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Sarah was seamless. She is always right there to capture the moment. Her final product is simply amazing. Not only does she offer photos in color, but black and white as well. She gets every photo that special day not just the main photo's, but even down to the tables, the venue, and more details than I can mention. Your in good hands with Sarah!

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Ampersand Photography is wonderful! Sarah's photography is so beautiful, she has the ability to capture photos and the emotions behind the day. She is wonderful to work with and clearly loves what she does.

• 5613 Greenleaf Road Hyattsville, 20785 See on map
    5404249534 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm