Sarah Bradshaw Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$12,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$12,500 Most Popular Price

I was an avid reader as a child. There were fewer things more pleasant than curling up in a quiet corner and getting lost in a story. My parents wisely kept our shelves well-stocked with biographies and historical fiction, and reading real-life stories made an indelible imprint on my soul and worldview.

I learned that everyone has a story worth telling, and that even the smallest experience could change the course of a person’s life. I held a deep belief that there were (and are!) beautiful and true stories of grace happening in the world every day, and those stories should be cherished, remembered, and retold, for the good of others.

I pursued international nonprofit photojournalism before stumbling into wedding photography in 2008. My years of experience in this field have only served to deepen my belief in the impact of stories.

Because of this, I believe in marriages— that strong marriages have the potential to change the course of history, and that the story of your love should be cherished, remembered, and retold for generations. I believe in timeless wedding photographs that will last a lifetime, for marriages that will last a lifetime. Because your story matters.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$9000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$12500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Christi.gav Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing dc wedding photos!

Sarah Bradshaw is an incredible photographer - our wedding photos have exceeded my expectations in every way. I have had so many people say our photos look like they came straight out of a magazine! Sarah gave us great advice throughout the entire process - from wedding planning to the day of the wedding - and was super responsive and always so pleasant to be around! I cannot get over how beautiful both our engagement and wedding pictures are and I am so thankful that I had Sarah to document the most wonderful day of our lives! She is simply the best! If you're getting married in the DC area, don't hesitate, book her now!
  • Madeline
    Madeline A. Married on 08/14/2020

Thank you, sarah!

The most organized, kind and thoughtful photographer! Sarah was the first photographer I met with and after meeting her, I knew she had to be the photographer to shoot our wedding! She is so talented. We are so happy Sarah was there to guide us as we re-planned our covid wedding. She was flexible with the constant change of plans as covid-19 guidelines kept changing and made suggestions based on her 10+ years experience. She helped us map out our timeline so we were best able to utilize our 8 hrs of photographer time. The months leading up to the wedding and the day of, we felt so comfortable with her. THANK YOU, SARAH!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 11/30/2019

Professional, dedicated & talented!

We could not more enthusiastically recommend Sarah Bradshaw! Her work speaks for itself, and she is obsessed with client-service, details, and provided flexible options for our special day. She’s a consummate professional, communicative, and efficient. Thank you Sarah!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

28 photos · 11/19/2017
  • Kingston & Laura
    39 photos · 10/13/2014

Alison Harper & Company Alison Harper & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is a true talent! We've worked with Sarah on a number of weddings, she is professional, on time and most importantly her photographs are beautiful! You will not regret trusting her with such an amazing task!

Y-it Entertainment Y-it Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Sarah was seamless. She is always right there to capture the moment. Her final product is simply amazing. Not only does she offer photos in color, but black and white as well. She gets every photo that special day not just the main photo's, but even down to the tables, the venue, and more details than I can mention. Your in good hands with Sarah!

Bright Occasions Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Ampersand Photography is wonderful! Sarah's photography is so beautiful, she has the ability to capture photos and the emotions behind the day. She is wonderful to work with and clearly loves what she does.

112 Banister Ct Hyattsville, MD, 29650
540-424-9534

Tues - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location of (Sarah Bradshaw Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding