5613 Greenleaf Road, Hyattsville, MD 20785 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $8,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sarah Bradshaw Photography

East Coast wedding & portrait photographer based in Washington DC. Coffee aficionado & professional people-watcher. I believe in authentic photography, timeless beauty, enduring relationships, and daily falling in love with love. I'm committed to telling stories that are true in the most beautiful way possible.

Follow Sarah Bradshaw Photography on

weddings014

• Real Weddings 98

51 Reviews for Sarah Bradshaw Photography

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

I knew Sarah was the perfect fit for our wedding the minute I met her. She is extremely talented, organized, professional, and thoughtful in her approach. She captured our day perfectly! I wanted to be really careful in selecting a photographer because you spend the entire day with them. Sarah loves what she does and truly believes in marriage. Her photos reflect that passion! I felt comfortable and encouraged by her and her team which is awesome for any bride! She kept us on time and moving smoothly without us ever feeling rushed. My husband loved her too, and he usually hates taking pictures. We had a really large and rowdy wedding party with lots of kids, and she handled it like a champ! I think she is one of a kind in this business. And our photos are beyond gorgeous!! We will cherish them forever. Can't recommend her work enough!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sarah Bradshaw Photography's reply:

Sarah, you are the SWEETEST!!! It was such a joy to photograph your wedding, and I love working on your album!! Can't wait to get the finished product in your hands!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

Sarah was amazing to work with. You can take a look at her portfolio to see how talented she is and her wonderful bright style of photography. Beyond that, Sarah is just great at working with people. We have a large family and had a large bridal party with 9 children. Sarah was great at getting us all the photos we wanted without ever seeming pushy or mean. She also was super flexible with the schedule (nap times!) and got us some great pictures with the kids all looking at the camera (a miracle!). I'm obsessed with our bride and groom portraits. They are so personal and beautiful. Hire Sarah -- you will not be disappointed!

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough. For our wedding, my top two things were finding the perfect venue, and then finding the perfect photographer to capture all the magical moments and details. We talked to a LOT of photographers -- but we knew right away that Sarah was the #1 best option. After our initial phone consultation, I felt like Sarah genuinely cared and wanted to help in the wedding process (even if we didn't hire her!). She emailed that evening with a rough timeline for our wedding day, links to her photo galleries to inspire us for DC photo locations, and show off her work at our venue. Sarah was quick to respond to email and so professional and easy to work with. She and her two assistants did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day and engagement session around DC. I will treasure these photos forever. Sarah is so full of joy and excitement, and her love of marriage and weddings is truly contagious. Thank you, Sarah!

Sarah Bradshaw Photography 1
    Sarah Bradshaw Photography 2
    Sarah Bradshaw Photography 3
    Sarah Bradshaw Photography 4

Sarah Bradshaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Alison Harper & Company, LLC
    Alison Harper & Company, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is a true talent! We've worked with Sarah on a number of weddings, she is professional, on time and most importantly her photographs are beautiful! You will not regret trusting her with such an amazing task!

• Y-it Entertainment
    Y-it Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Sarah was seamless. She is always right there to capture the moment. Her final product is simply amazing. Not only does she offer photos in color, but black and white as well. She gets every photo that special day not just the main photo's, but even down to the tables, the venue, and more details than I can mention. Your in good hands with Sarah!

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Ampersand Photography is wonderful! Sarah's photography is so beautiful, she has the ability to capture photos and the emotions behind the day. She is wonderful to work with and clearly loves what she does.

• 5613 Greenleaf Road Hyattsville, MD 20785 See on map
    5404249534 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm