Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number

About Sara Scollay Custom Floral Design

It is time for you to be the hostess. Whether you are a bride or having any special event, S.Scollay will provide sophisticated and beautiful flowers and decor to blend with the atmosphere and execute the vision that you desire.

Agreenwedding025

3 Reviews for Sara Scollay Custom Floral Design

Erin · Married on 07/10/2015

When preparing for our wedding we had a totally different florist lined up who had been recommended to us. The contact at that florist kept dropping the ball until we were one month from the wedding with still no proposal in our hands. We asked our wedding coordinator for a recommendation for someone else and she gave us Sara's name.

I contacted Sara by phone immediately and set up a meeting with her. She was totally approachable and sweet and reassured me that everything I wanted was possible and I could leave it up to her. She was nothing but truthful about that - the arrangements she created, from my bouquet to the reception centerpieces, were absolutely stunning. I would recommend Sara Scollay Designs to anyone. True professional and very easy to work with! Not to mention she is a true artist with floral arrangements. Thank you so much for saving my wedding Sara!!

Kayla · Married on 06/12/2010

My flowers turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined! Sara was amazing to work with, she had great ideas and was super flexibile with some last minute requests.

Sharon · Married on 09/05/2010

Sara did an amazing job on the flowers. I wanted one flower through out my wedding and she nailed it! I had a hard time reaching out to Sara, but that could be because of the wedding planner. I would recommend her to others.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Sara Scollay Custom Floral Design's reply:

When I am setting up the events, I become the event planner and all details are covered. When another planner is involved, communication does get lost. My apologies that messsages were not sent to me.

Sara Scollay Custom Floral Design FAQ