Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number

About FIELD

FIELD is a floral and event design studio based in Portland, Maine. We design, plan, and flower special events that reflect unique relationships and integrate beautifully with season and location. We love natural materials, new ideas, and simple beauty.

screen shot 2015 08 18 at 2 36 59 pm

40 Reviews for FIELD

1 User photo

FIELD 1

courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

I was giving myself a very small window when we decided to plan our September wedding (about 6 months), and getting the florals just right was a big deal for me. I was given the name of Field Studio from my wedding coordinator and I feel so lucky we had the opportunity to with them! Megan was so patient with me as I started off with only pinterest boards, and big dreams, and through emails and chatting, she was able to make my wedding floral dreams a reality! Megan's use of color, texture and height made the florals and greenery at our wedding spectacular and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist who can take your crazy ideas and turn them into something beautiful. What made the experience even better was seeing Megan show up to the venue on the day of our wedding, all smiles, as she thoughtfully placed and arranged everything from the huge pots and greenery around the gazebo, to climbing up ladders to wrap greens around the massive chandelier. Her sweet demeanor, patience and eye for detail and color made it an absolute pleasure to work with her and if I were to do it all over again, I would surely be asking for Field!

Natalie · Married on 08/05/2017

Field was nothing short of perfect for my wedding day. They are extremely responsive, thorough, and creative. The flowers were a hit with everyone at the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    FIELD 2

FIELD's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! Send me more pictures! XO

Katlyn · Married on 07/30/2017

WOW! All I can say is DREAMS DO COME TRUE! Megan not only created the most bombshell and epic florals I ever could have imagined, she also masterfully guided us toward a clear picture of what we wanted to see at our wedding. We hired Megan for a wedding design plan (worth it!) as well as the florals. During the planning process I felt so considered and heard and understood by her, and then when I arrived to my wedding and see everything perfectly translated into the most beautiful scene, I couldn't even handle it. Seriously, from start to finish, the whole experience was amazing. This is a real gem of a vendor and business.

FIELD FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Portland, Maine, ME 04101 See on map