Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number

About FIELD

FIELD is a floral and event design studio based in Portland, Maine. We design, plan, and flower special events that reflect unique relationships and integrate beautifully with season and location. We love natural materials, new ideas, and simple beauty.

026 51 706959

FIELD 2
  • Amanda

Amanda Fogarty · Married on 06/22/2019

Pure Magic

Megan made my floral dreams come true. My bouquet took my breath away and the moment I walked into my reception tent my eyes filled with tears of joy and pure bliss at her creations.

From the first meeting she understood my vision and executed everything to perfection. Her talents are simply magical.

Megan is such a sweetheart and a true dream to work with. I’m endlessly grateful for the magic that she created on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    FIELD 3

courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

I was giving myself a very small window when we decided to plan our September wedding (about 6 months), and getting the florals just right was a big deal for me. I was given the name of Field Studio from my wedding coordinator and I feel so lucky we had the opportunity to with them! Megan was so patient with me as I started off with only pinterest boards, and big dreams, and through emails and chatting, she was able to make my wedding floral dreams a reality! Megan's use of color, texture and height made the florals and greenery at our wedding spectacular and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist who can take your crazy ideas and turn them into something beautiful. What made the experience even better was seeing Megan show up to the venue on the day of our wedding, all smiles, as she thoughtfully placed and arranged everything from the huge pots and greenery around the gazebo, to climbing up ladders to wrap greens around the massive chandelier. Her sweet demeanor, patience and eye for detail and color made it an absolute pleasure to work with her and if I were to do it all over again, I would surely be asking for Field!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/05/2017

Field was nothing short of perfect for my wedding day. They are extremely responsive, thorough, and creative. The flowers were a hit with everyone at the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    FIELD 4

FIELD's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! Send me more pictures! XO

FIELD FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Portland, Maine, 04101 See on map