Robert's Tuxedo

• Alexandra's Boutique
  • New York Lace

6 Reviews for Robert's Tuxedo

Stacy · Married on 03/20/2004

These guys were great! They even had a basketball hoop area where the waiting little boys can play basket ball! My son who is VERY hyper LOVED that - not to mention he thought he was the BOMB in his little Tux! Even though it was only a party of 3, those 3 men were treated as if they were spending a million! The tux's were great! Perfect fit on all 3 including my 4 year old son! I was surprised I was able to find matching tux's for a child, my husband - who is slender & his B.M. - who is very tall all fitting perfect! oh and really affordable - starts around $90 and up I think.

Sent on 10/25/2008

Katie · Married on 08/08/2008

4.2

The tuxes were nice and the service was proffessional.

Sent on 09/17/2008

Nichole · Married on 06/20/2010

1.8
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.5

I would never ever go back to Roberts Tuxedo. My son was my husbands best man and he is two years old. Bobby the owner guaranteed me that he would be able to fit him into a tux and shoes. 3 days before our wedding when I went with my guys to pick up the tuxes, my sons looked horrible !!! My husbands shirt was so faded what was supposed to be black was grey ! The pants had lint all over them and my brothers pants had a hole in it ! The pant style was wrong and the shoes were falling apart !! My son didn't even end up wearing the tux I ended up going to mens wear house in the mall and purchased him one !! On top of it all when I was trying to explain all these problems you wouldn't believe the attitude I received !!! NEVER EVER AGAIN !!! WATCH OUT BRIDES YOU DO NOT WANT THE STRESS I ENDURED 3 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING !!!!

Sent on 07/13/2010