Seams Couture

Providence, RI View map

Providence RI's Premier Bridal Design Studio. A Seams Couture gown is designed and made to measure and unlike any other. Every detail is taken into consideration and constructed entirely in our Providence Workshop and never outsourced, experience the process from the Design, to Fittings, to Hand Finishing every piece.

www.SeamsCouture.com

All Services are By Appointment Only

Major Wedding Gown Alterations (re-design or re-sizing and more) and Vintage Gown and Veil Remaking are a Seams Couture specialty! Winner of Best of The Knot.

Harper of Seams Couture is a Designer and classically trained Draper, Pattern maker, and Fitter with over 25 years experience making couture for Film, TV, Broadway, and A-List Clients. Her years of expertise is At Your Service. Harper used to sew for Martha Stewart Living Magazine among others during her years in New York City.

Please Contact Us via the Seams Couture website. *Wedding Wire require us to have a phone and map pin, please disregard both. Once you make an appointment we will give you all the details*

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Emily Married on 06/04/2016
    Harper did such a fantastic job altering my wedding gown -- it fit like a glove! She was always prompt when responding to questions, and very flexible making appointments. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
    Alyssa Married on 10/13/2012
    Harper Della-Piana, owner of SEAMS, is beyond talented.

I ordered my wedding gown through Ann Taylor Wedding - while the dress was exactly what I wanted, it didn't fit perfectly. I brought the dress to Harper in July of 2012. She did the whole fitting in about 20 minutes, knowing exactly what needed to be taken in, altered, and added.

The dress was promised for the last week in September (without any additional fittings in between!) and boy did she deliver. I was nervous that the dress may not be perfect because we had only met once prior, but it certainly wasn't necessary...

The dress was exactly how it should have been. It was fitted in the right areas and the bustle that she created was GORGEOUS! I couldn't believe the attention to detail. If I was this impressed with how the dress fit, I can only imagine how her other clients feel when their dress is made specifically for them, created by Harper.

I highly, and strongly, recommend SEAMS to any and all brides!!!
    Angela Married on 09/15/2012
    I knew from the get-go that I wanted a wedding dress that was outside the box. I heard about Seams from a friend who had had her dress made by Harper. I didn't even bother looking any place else before making my first appointment. It was the best decision. Harper is amazing. We sat down at that first appointment and came up with my dream dress. I picked the fabrics that I wanted and had a say in every step of the process. The result was fantastic and everyone commented that my dress looked great. It fit like a glove and was actually comfortable to have on for 6+ hours. Harper also went above and beyond making a matching tie and pocket square for my husband and making a beautiful color sketch as a keepsake. I could not have gotten this dress at any store and it was a great value for the quality of materials and workmanship.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

You won't find Couture Wedding, Bridemaids, custom-made designed dresses like Seams Couture! Highly recommend!

Makeup Artistry by Liz Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

SO MUCH PRETTY! I had the pleasure of working with Harper on two shoots with Binita Patel, and the dresses she created were just... *kisses fingertips* Beautiful, modern, fashionable, painstakingly constructed and fitted like a dream... she'll make you never want to buy off-the-rack again!

Providence, RI, 02909

By Appointment Only. **Please disregard this MAP!**
Location of (Seams Couture)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding