Bumble Bee Landing

Los Angeles, CA View map

Flowers are one of the most important element to a Wedding or Event. Let Bumble Bee Landing help you create an oasis of beautiful arrangements to fit your every occasions. We are here to lend you a helping hand by creatively designing and executing your vision , so you can enjoy your special day.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Shang Married on 09/15/2013
    I have been with Dana since the beginning. When I was a wedding photographer just starting out, I saw a picture of a gorgeous bouquet tagged in someone's wedding album. I asked around, and met Dana over the phone. Ever since then, we'd developed a close friendship and I've watched her talent and business grow over the years. So it was without question that I hired her for my second wedding party in June 2014 for my wedding at Boston's Pequitside Farm.

I loved the process of planning with Dana. She itemized every item very clearly on an Excel, and had this program where she could illustrate how a bouquet or centerpiece would look like. It was like watching her creative process unfold right before my eyes. I told Dana my vision for a modern and elegant black and white wedding. She gave me the most dreamiest bouquet filled with all of my favorite flowers - blush peonies, cymbidium orchids, cala lillies, and much, much more. If only I could freeze the bouquet forever!

Everything was so much more beautiful than I could ever have imagined, the centerpieces were the talk of town!!!!! All the girls at the wedding swooned over the flowers and I gave each centerpiece to a close girlfriend who lives in Boston so that they can enjoy in the future. Do not hesitate to hire Dana as your florist. I vouch for her creative talent and vision completely.
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 05/27/2012
    Dana was the florist for my wedding last May (yes, a long overdue review!) and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flower arrangements. She was very responsive in all our communications and willing to work within my budget, providing several options for bouquet design, as well as the boutonnieres and corsages.

After a general description of the wedding colors and flowers that I liked, Dana was able to create arrangements that perfectly captured the natural feeling of my wedding. I couldn't believe how wonderful all the flowers looked on the wedding day - she delivered the flowers herself and was very prompt, getting to the venue before I even did and helped the guys with pinning the boutonnieres and ensured that the flowers were stored properly prior to the ceremony. I highly recommend Dana and hope to have excuses to use her floral design skills in the future!
    C Married on 10/08/2011
    I would highly recommend Dana to any bride! I met her in March or April for my 10/8 wedding, and booked her right away. I saw proposals from 2 other florists, but she was the only one who provided me with images of actual arrangements she had in mind. She was very helpful in literally SHOWING me what she envisioned for my centerpieces, not just listing the types of flowers she was planning to use. I do not know names and types of flowers, I just knew what colors I wanted and Dana was so wonderful in providing me with lots of different options to stay within my budget. I changed my mind so many times, but Dana was very patient and was very helpful in sending me visuals each time I had a request or change.

As for execution, the centerpieces were so amazing! I had guests coming up to me and asking if they were "take-aways" because they loved the centerpieces. I did not get to see the reception space until we were introduced, but as we waited in the foyer area, some members of the staff came up to us to tell how gorgeous everything looked inside, especially the centerpieces. When we walked in, everything was literally jaw dropping! The centerpieces were exactly as how she proposed, but they looked even better and bigger in person. My bridal bouquet, the wedding party bouquets and corsages, were also very beautiful. They were exactly as how I had envisioned them.

Jaclyn L Photography Jaclyn L Photography Wedding Photographers

I don't even know where to begin! Dana not only is an amazing florist but she is a fantastic person! I've collaborated with her on a number of projects and each time I was completely blown away. She took my ideas and expanded on them to create the most unique, elegant and beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. If you want truly unique florals than Bumble Bee Landing is the place for you.

Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir Wedding Favors

I don't know where to begin! Dana is true artist and I'm thrilled to have met and worked with her in the New England area! Her vision, insight and personal style are just so beyond what other venues offer in terms of floral arrangements. I asked Dana to create an arrangement for me for a bridal show that I did. I trusted her completely and only told her what my colors are and that I just wanted her to do her thing. The arrangement blew me away! And I'm very picky when it comes to quality and representing myself and my brand. So for me to be amazed is no easy feat :) From that day on, I was a die hard fan. You can see the "orange and chocolate" piece she created for me here: http://www.bumblebeelanding.com/gallery.html I look forward to booking her for my own wedding. That's how much I believe in Dana's vision and talent!

Gracie Lou Events Gracie Lou Events Wedding Planners

Dana is amazing! If you're looking for a show stopper kind of florist, you've found her! Her creations stand out from the crowd and are truly beautiful.

P.O. Box 352152, Suite 705 Los Angeles, CA, 90035

By Appointment
Location of (Bumble Bee Landing)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding