Quincy, MA 02170 Map · Phone number

About Green Spot Studio

Green Spot™ Studio is a private bespoke jeweler. We specialize in the design and fabrication of custom engagement and wedding jewelry, along with an array of special occasion, limited edition and one of a kind pieces.

Commissioning a piece of jewelry from Green Spot™ Studio gives you the unparalleled experience of creating and owning a piece of art that is yours and yours alone. A piece of jewelry fabricated with heirloom quality and the highest of traditional standards for you to hand down for generations.

The design will be a unique representation of you, the intended recipient, or a melding of both. Working directly with the designer and craftsman gives you the opportunity to bring your visions, desires and passions to life.

More often than not, our clients commission pieces for a loved one, but there is nothing wrong with a gift for yourself. Whatever the reason for giving, the gift of custom jewelry steeped with meaning.

tammy quick2
14K Palladium White Gold, VS Diamonds
14K Palladium White Gold, VS Diamonds
Palladium 950
Palladium 950
18K Palladium White Gold, VS1 Melee Diamonds, 1.07 Carat Champagne Diamond Briolette, Hand Made...
14K Green Gold, Estate Diamond, Fresh Water Cultured Pearls
Sterling Silver
tammy quick2

4 Reviews for Green Spot Studio

Tamara · Married on 10/10/2008

My husband worked with Tracey to create my engagement ring, and I love it! I couldn't be happier with it and my husband couldn't have been happier with the whole process of creating it. She took his ideas and turned them into the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Instead of going to a store he was personally guided through the entire process, from learning about diamonds and metals to suggesting ideas for the proposal (thanks Tracey!).

We loved Tracey's work so much that we had her create our wedding bands as well. The process of creating the bands was so personal, Tracey would work with us around our schedules and meet with us at our home. Tracey gave us so many options for design and really listened to what we wanted. We are so happy with the final outcome and design of the bands.

Tracey also created my wedding jewelry out of old family rings and necklaces (her idea). She gave me earring and a necklace that went perfectly with my engagement ring and wedding band. The jewelry was not only perfect because it matched my rings but because it allowed me to have a piece of my family that wasn't able to be with me at my wedding. It was a perfect touch!

Tracey is a great listener, she is flexible, she is personable, and will guide you along the path to having custom made jewelry. I am so grateful to have worked with her on my wedding jewelry and plan to work with her again in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend Green Spot Studio and Tracey Jenkins.

Sent on 12/16/2008

Julius · Married on 05/16/2008

Tracey Jenkins of Green Spot Studio is a very professional, passionate, and highly creative jeweler. She offers excellent advising and workmanship, resulting in beautifully-crafted, uniquely personal jewelries.

If you have considered custom jewelry before, you'll appreciate Tracey's thoughtful design process and her way of getting you involved in the design of the jewelry.

If you have not considered custom jewelry before, try Tracey's guidance, straightforwardness and dedication and get a very personal piece of craft instead of a mass-produced one!

Sent on 08/14/2008

Gowri · Married on 12/27/2007

I met Tracey after randomly finding her blog online and following it for a while. After a few months of online stalking, looking at the pieces she'd created for clients, I decided that she could be the right person to make something special for me to wear at my wedding reception. And I was right!

From the get-go, it's been a pleasure working with Tracey. She is a lovely person - friendly, reponsive, enthusiastic, careful to address all questions and concerns, and seems to understand exactly what I would wear. Tracey's created/designed 4 pieces for me to date. The designing process is the most fun - she just comes up with so many ideas. From designs on her china to goldfish crackers to stained glass windows - she has the vision to transform the most mundane everyday things into beautiful wearable pieces. She saw my wedding dress and used the detail in it to create the perfect necklace and earrings with beautiful stones to complement my outfit. Plus, she made the necklace in a way that I could wear it with or without an elaborate pendant that played the role of a clasp. I have worn the set numerous times.

While Tracey comes up with a variety of designs, she is very gracious about accepting that you don't have to love everything she came up with, which I think is very important. I haven't felt any pressure from her that I had to accept what she came up with. She is very straightforward about the budget, and has always been very clear about what I could have and what I couldn't. She always comes up with workable alternatives. I've felt very comfortable giving her my gold/diamonds that I want recycled into modern pieces, and trust her enough to give her my grandmother's nosering to make into a pendant/brooch.

The bottomline is that I don't see myself wearing store-bought jewelry anymore - Tracey makes custom-jewelry way too much fun!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Green Spot Studio FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• Seams Couture
    Seams Couture Wedding Dresses

The Brides that come to me for a Handmade Custom Couture Wedding Gown would never be satisfied with a ring from the Mall... they usually want Handmade Custom Couture Rings as well! Tracey makes stylish Heirlooms with a conscience.

• Quincy, 02170 See on map