Cassis Bakery Inc.

Beverly, MA View map

Providing creative solutions for a variety of dessert menus, by offering an extensive line of mini pastries, cakes and wedding cakes in which anyone can find a favorite.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• User2700409 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough good things about Cassis! We're terrible at party planning, so a little over a week before our event we still didn't have a dessert caterer lined up. We knew we didn't want the traditional wedding cake (this was a belated reception since we got married in the Caribbean so it was more like a cocktail party). I found Cassis online, called to see if they could put something together in a week, and they said no problem! My husband and I went to try their mini desserts and immediately fell in love. I mean, we seriously feel in love. We ended up ordering 15 dozen assorted mini desserts for about 70 people (I won't lie- I was really hoping for leftovers to take home). But they flew off the plates as fast as we could bring them out and there wasn't a single one left! Everyone raved about them and couldn't stop eating them. A far cry from most wedding desserts, when you see a bunch of half-eaten cake left on every plate! To top it off, the people there are great to work with and the prices are really, really great! If you get over 100 mini desserts, they're $1 each!! It's probably a good thing we don't live closer to them because I would be there every week. They're definitely my go-to place for desserts whenever I have a party from here on out!
    Ashleigh Married on 10/24/2015
    Chef Kate is amazing. She did my cake with all natural ingredients. No artifical flavors like Cakes by Carolyn...( Which Cakes by Carolyn is the most dirty place I ever walked into and had wanted to charge me almost double for less quality). Kate saw the design we wanted and ran with it. She made it our own and it was delicious!! I ordered a Chiffon vanilla with strawberry mouse and a small cream lemon later. It was so refreshing and all the guests raved about it. Such a beautiful cake! She matched it to my wedding dress lace look. It was so pretty. I can't wait to post the photographers photos on facebook. I can't say enough good things about chef Kate. Her coworker makes the most amazing icing flowers. They deliver upon request too, which is worth it. Seriously set up your tasting now, don't look any farther!
    Laura Married on 11/16/2013
    I Love Cassis Bakery! They are truly amazingly talented and create beautiful and delicious cakes! Thank you so much for doing an outstanding job! I love your cakes!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Fenix -Video Fenix -Video Wedding Videographers

I've worked with the professionals of Cassis Bakery at many different weddings in the past, and whenever they bring out a cake it is more like the unveiling of a work of art that everyone can enjoy. They are very reliable vendors. I would strongly recommend them to any future bride and groom; you will not regret it. Fenix-Video

261 Cabot St. Beverly, 01915
9789222053
Location of (Cassis Bakery Inc.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding