Helene's Bridal Shoppe

East Providence, RI View map

Brides Choice by Wedding Wire 2014 Winner

Helene's Bridal in conjunction with Anthony's House of Formals has been serving bridal parties since 1942.

We are a full service shop and offer detailed and professional service to all of our clients.

Our three floors of extensive stock promises to have something for everyone!

We specialize in Bridal Gowns, as well as Bridesmaids, Prom dresses, Junior Bridesmaid, Flower Girl Dresses and Tuxedos.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kimberly Married on 06/02/2018
    I highly recommend going to Helene’s Bridal Shoppe in East Providence for your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. I am so happy that I choice this Bridal Shoppe to be my first and last place to look for a wedding dress. I was really nervous about trying on dresses because I don’t usually like the way dresses look on me and wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted. Ana was so amazing made me feel comfortable and new exactly what dresses would look good with my body shape. I ended up having so much fun and found my dress that day! I am in love with my dress and was so impressed I took my bridesmaids there for their dresses. Again Helene’s Bridal did not disappoint and Ana went out of her way to schedule an appointment around everyone’s crazy schedules. All my bridesmaids found beautiful dresses that compliments my dress and them as well. Can’t thank Ana enough for all of her help as well as all of her patience. So thankful for my experience and will highly encourage everyone to go there.
    Crystal Married on 11/19/2016
    Helene's was recommended to me by a friend. They were great! Had me try on different styles to make sure I knew exactly what I wanted. Let me stay in the dress for a bit and try sitting, I even danced in it. Great quality and pricing. Couldn't be happier with my dress and where I got it from!
    Liz Married on 09/15/2016
    After shopping at 7 other bridal stores, I found Helene's to be the best all around. The service from Ana was excellent, the dress was just what I was looking for and price was more reasonable than other places. The recommended seamstress did a nice job and was priced fairly. An all around positive experience! Highly recommend Helene's!

Helene's Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Liz ,
    Thank you and We wish you Happy Holidays.

Ana.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Eloquent Images Photography Eloquent Images Photography Wedding Photographers

My daughters have used Helene's many times for dresses. Impeccable service and superior quality products. Great people who do a great job.

Perception Jewelry Perception Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Helene's Bridal Shoppe is sure to meet your needs! They are a well known bridal store specializing in finding the perfect fit for each and every bride. The staff works one-on-one with the brides to ensure that every aspect they want in a dress is covered. Brides you need to check Helene's out! http://helenesbridalandtux.com/

Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR Wedding Florists

The only way to describe Anna and Ashle at Helene's is caring, patient,and considerate, hard working and meticulous. They have a beautiful selection and if you are looking for that perfect dress, they will not rest until they have found that for you. If I were getting married again, I would have them help me. That is why I know that with confidence, I can send my brides there! Tell Them LisaMarie sent you!!!

84 Taunton Ave. East Providence, 02914
Location of (Helene's Bridal Shoppe)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding