Shared Adventures Travel

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Shared Adventures Travel (formerly known as Annie’s Escapes) is a Rhode Island based travel agency working with clients nationwide to plan completely customized honeymoons. We are consultants and curators, working hand-in-hand with couples to design travel experiences that are tailored to their individual personalities, wish list and budget. We offer flexible hours, by appointment, and can handle all the planning by phone/email if that's most convenient.

Our agents have a combined decades of experience, with first-hand knowledge of the most popular honeymoon destinations, and reliable contacts all over the world. You can tap into that expertise to save yourself lots of time and effort (at no added cost beyond what you'd pay if you planned it all yourself.) Best of all, you'll end up with a uniquely personal (and memorable) honeymoon experience!

Shared Adventures Travel specializes in Europe, Hawaii, the Caribbean/Mexico, and French Polynesia, with first-hand knowledge of even the more exotic destinations like Africa and South America. We offer assistance with everything from deciding on the right destination and booking the best hotels and activities, to figuring out travel insurance and setting up a honeymoon registry. In addition to honeymoons, our team can help with:

• Destination weddings
  • Babymoons
  • Milestone getaways
  • Romantic "escapes"
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Central America
East Europe
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Colleen
    Colleen W. Married on 12/28/2021

Amazing and Seamless Experience

From start to finish, Shared Adventures Travel made the process of planning our honeymoon (during a pandemic) easy and fun! We received very clear and concise communication about any vaccination or Covid testing protocols, travel information, and helpful tips to maximize our fun and minimize any concern. Highly recommend!

Shared Adventures Travel's reply:

Thank you Colleen! I am so glad that I could be a small part of your "happily-ever-after". You and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm glad we could pull off such a great honeymoon in the middle of everything else that's going on :)
    Ellen B. Married on 11/20/2021

5-Star Honeymoon Travel Rec!

Ann organized a wonderful honeymoon for us in late 2021! Historically, we have not used a travel agent to plan vacations. However, when I started planning our honeymoon earlier this year, I struggled. Organizing a vacation during COVID was a challenge, and I had a hard time gauging where we could travel and when we could safely arrive at our destination given the layers of restrictions. Moreover, we were (of course) planning a wedding! So, I didn’t have the time I normally did to make all the detailed plans. I found Ann on The Knot and am so glad I gave her a call. She specializes in honeymoon travel and planned our whole vacation from start to finish. I really trusted her recommendations and she made excellent bookings for us. The trip was amazing and there were so many times where we said, "Thank god for Ann!" or "This was a great recommendation from Ann!" She helped us book the most amazing, romantic hotels, tours, and transfers that I could have never done on my own. I also truly do not think I could have managed all the COVID materials, research, and documentation without her. I am so happy we had her book this trip for us and us so look forward to doing it again! I would recommend her to anyone!

Shared Adventures Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen!! I'm so happy that you and Mike had such a great experience. I know that travel (honeymoons especially) has become so much more complicated lately, and I'm glad to be able to alleviate some of that stress. I look forward to working with you again!
    Moira A. Married on 10/25/2021

Perfect Honeymoon!

Ann helped us plan out dream honeymoon to Anguilla! She provided multiple options in terms of destinations, lodging, flights, excursions and price points. She was able to help us within our tight time frame and always kept us updated on the latest COVID restrictions and protocols. We cannot wait to work with her again for our next trip!

Shared Adventures Travel's reply:

Thank you Moira! I am so glad that you and Matt had such a wonderful time in Anguilla, and that everything worked out so smoothly despite the COVID-related hoops you had to jump through! I'm glad I could help make that less stressful for you both :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Having used Annie personally and working with her and our couples she is fantastic. She is very insightful and has a great deal of knowledge of many places. If you are looking for a top notch professional you must give Annie a call. Even if you have no idea where you want to know Annie will be able to give you suggestions that fit into the perfect escape you have been dreaming of.

ROCKSTAR LIMO ROCKSTAR LIMO Wedding Limos

Ann provides incredible attention to detail and has this wonderful ability to walk you through every step of your planning process. It is absolutely incredible that such amazing customer service is complimentary! Who knew?! Highly recommended!

Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR Wedding Florists

I have recommended ANNIES ESCAPES successfully to my clients. Annie recently helped us to find the perfect family vacation. I have travelled all over the world in my lifetime, but I have never met a travel agent that is so sensitive and caring. She worked hard to make sure that we were fully happy with what we were looking at, and to make sure we knew exactly what we were getting in our package. I am sad that we did not get to go due to my husband's health, but when he is better, I know that Annie is the girl I will call to ESCAPE!!!

Cranston Cranston, RI, 02920
Location of (Shared Adventures Travel)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding