Travel By Kelly

Bristol, RI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Travel by Kelly is a full-service travel agent located in Bristol, Rhode Island. This travel expert is a Master Cruise Counselor, Sandals and Beaches Platinum Agent, and an Armresorts-Secrets Resort Master Agent. With several decades of experience to her name, Kelly can ensure that your experience the family trip, honeymoon, or destination wedding you’ve always dreamed of. From Caribbean cruises to European get-aways, this travel agent strives to provide you with one-of-a-kind journeys that supply endless cherished memories.

Through consultations, Kelly can learn about your desired trip, locations, the number of participants, and much more. With several links to many luxurious resorts around the world, this travel agent can provide a plethora of choices when it comes to finding the perfect venue and hotel. This professional can also give you detailed information about your chosen destination and places of interest. Some of the types of journeys offered at Travel by Kelly include cruises, weddings, honeymoons, family trips, and group tours.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Lauren P. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing, Knowledgeable and timely service

Kelly was amazing at planning our trip to Disney World! She helped us decide on a wonderful hotel that had all of the amenities we wanted, she spent time with us explaining how reservations work, helped us pick out the best places to eat and the nuances of Genie+. She clearly knows everything about Disney World and shares her relevant experiences to make a memorable trip and itinerary for us. She was always available for questions we had and made the process smooth (especially in these uncertain travel times). Looking forward to working with Kelly on trips in the future!

Travel By Kelly's reply:

Thank you so much, I am so excited to hear all about your Disney Vacation and I am so glad I was able to be apart of the Magic. Thank you as always for your business and I truly look forward to working with you again, Kelly
    Eric B. Married on 10/10/2021

Outstanding!

Kelly has been fantastic to work with. She has helped us book 2 trips to the Caribbean, one of which was our honeymoon. On the honeymoon trip, there was a delay with the airline, which caused a helicopter shuttle to the resort to become at risk. I texted Kelly at 4AM EST and she responded within 1 hr. When we arrived in St Lucia, there was a team of airport and resort officials falling all over us to make sure we made the last helo shuttle out. Kelly made that happen and we were grateful. I will only use her in the future for travel needs! Thanks for everything Kelly! Looking forward to the next trip!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Travel By Kelly 1
Gift

I can always offer a military, police and firefighter discount, please call to inquire, amounts vary, for instance I can always offer military and firefighter 10% off a Sandals or Beaches Resort stay

Team

Kelly Burnett
Kelly Burnett
Owner

I am lucky enough to have been a part of this industry for 30 years but my passion for travel began even earlier when I first felt the thrill of experiencing somewhere new. I choose that word, “passion”, carefully because that is what my business is to me. Travel by Kelly is the culmination of my love for new adventures and my desire to deliver the highest quality travel experience to each and everyone of my clients. In a funny sort of way my business allows me to live vicariously through the travelers I book, and I look forward to the feeling of immense joy that I feel knowing that I was part of something unique and special for my clients.

Jess Burnett
Jess Burnett
Owner

Hi Everyone! My name is Jess. I am 1/2 of the mother/daughter duo that is Travel by Kelly! I have been lucky enough to be engulfed in this industry alongside Kelly for my entire life! There is nothing quite like exploring a new destination and I love sharing my passion and travel tips with my clients. I am avid foodie so if you are looking for the best eats in a destination I am your girl. Whether you are looking to relax in the Caribbean, have an amazing European adventure or take an exotic trip to Africa or Asia, I can help you!

Bristol Bristol, RI, 02809
Location of (Travel By Kelly)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding