World Wise Travel

Seekonk, Rhode Island View map

World Wise Travel is a full-service travel agency operating out of Seekonk, Massachusetts. They are available 24 hours a day through their website or store-front, to make your honeymoon dreams come true. World Wise Travel knows that looking all over the Internet for the perfect destination, and then dealing with the hassle of coordination and booking, can be incredibly stressful! So they are here to assist you in developing customized travel arrangements to meet your needs. Whether you prefer resorts, tours, cruises, or even itinerary suggestions for venturing out on your own, their staff will help you coordinate the picture perfect romantic getaway.

As a full service agency, World Wise Travel can assist in everything from romantic couple’s trips, to honeymoons, to coordinating the details of a romantic elopement or intimate destination wedding. Don’t stress out another minute over the details — let World Wise Travel help you plan the wedding trip of your dreams. Other travel services offered include:

• Travel insurance
  • Group travel
  • Romantic trips

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Brooke B. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly recommend to book with World Wise Travel!!!

Denise at World Wise Travel was informative, helpful, and always there when I needed her! I booked my honeymoon to Jamaica with her and due to COVID-19, there were many changes and restrictions. Denise ensured I had all the information I needed, booked us a new resort (since ours original resort was closed), and walked us through every step of the way! I even had a concern once I arrived to my resort and Denise reached out to the resort and everything got resolved! She was truly available every time I needed her and she was honest about everything going on with travel right now. I definitely plan on booking with Denise again and I recommend using her highly!!! She will ensure you can be relaxed during your vacation planning!!!
  • Kristel
    Kristel Married on 06/17/2021

World wise travel

great travel agent! She made time to meet us in person!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 05/17/2021

Elopement wedding and honeymoon

Denise helped us plan our elopement wedding and honeymoon in Sanibel, FL. I knew I wanted a beach wedding but wasn't sure where. She researched for me and recommended Sanibel. It was perfect! Sanibel was such a beautiful area. This was the second vacation she helped me plan and I will definitely use her again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Eloquent Images Photography Eloquent Images Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the crazy things about a great travel professional that most folks don't realize is that you don't pay extra for their services. Traveling without a professional and their connections and knowledge isn't a wise thing to do. Take advantage of World Wise's expertise, they're well worth it.

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Denise and her team at World Wise are fantastic! And so much fun to work with! They can help with planning your honeymoon, a simple vacation or weekend getaway! We highly recommend calling these wonderful ladies to help with your next trip!

309 Taunton Ave. Seekonk, Rhode Island, 02771
508-336-6868
508-336-6868
Location of (World Wise Travel)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding