PEAK Event Services

Stoughton, MA View map Visit website

PEAK Event Services is a business based out of Stoughton, Massachusetts that provides rental services for weddings and other special occasions. This team of dedicated event professionals is ready to assist you with a wide range of stock. You can draw on their knowledge and inventory to help make your wedding celebrations truly remarkable.

The PEAK Event Services staff is experienced with providing delivery, setup, and teardown for their rental items. You may select pieces from an extensive inventory showroom which includes chairs, tables, furniture, tents, dance floors, dining implements, accessories, and more. There are other showrooms, located in Boston and Woburn in Massachusetts; East Providence and Newport in Rhode Island; and East Hartford in Connecticut. This team is dedicated to providing excellence in their service and inspiring creativity for incredible celebrations.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Sarah T. Married on 06/05/2021

PEAK Event Services is the best in the biz

WOW! That is my biggest takeaway from working with PEAK. We used them for our rentals (tables, chairs, linens, tableware) and our tent, dance floor, lighting. They quite literally took the idea that I had in my head and brought it to life before my eyes. They transformed my grandmother's front lawn into an elegant venue that I will never forget. When I close my eyes and picture my wedding day I see the sailcloth tent, carved wooden beams, authentic dance floor, rustic farm tables and gauzey table linens all as I had been picturing it long before I hired PEAK. If you want to design the event of your dreams, you MUST hire PEAK. Everything from the creative vision to the communicative staff took our special day to new heights. I can't recommend them enough. HIRE THEM TODAY and watch your dream event come to life.
    Gillian J. Married on 06/01/2020

Thank you to PEAK!

We highly recommend Peak Events! We worked with Hannah Solomon as our Key Account Manager. Like so many other couples, in early March of 2020, we quickly realized that the day we originally had planned wasn’t going to work, and that we’d need to change our wedding due to COVID-19. PEAK was very helpful and accommodating as we navigated this decision with our vendors. Thank you so much to the team at PEAK.
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn Married on 12/31/2019

PEAK will always be my event go-to

Christina at PEAK was a dream to work with! Unfortunately, she is no longer with the company, but I will still use PEAK for future rentals.

Christina helped my fiance and I select various linens from their show room to set up mock tables until we found the perfect combination. The linens we rented completely changed our venue and made it fit our vision perfectly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

100 photos · 12/15/2018
  • Amanda & Paul
    63 photos · 08/04/2018

Wickham Park Wickham Park Park & Outdoor Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with!

Sara Zarrella Photography Sara Zarrella Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Rentals Unlimited! They are very professional, creative, and deliver quality products and a great service!

Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel Hotel Weddings

Professional and organized staff! So pleased to work with them on our wedding package!

45 Tosca Dr Stoughton, MA, 02072
Location of (PEAK Event Services)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding