PEAK Event Services Reviews

107 Reviews for PEAK Event Services

1 User photo

PEAK Event Services 1

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

So enjoyable to work with!

I used PEAK event services as an approved vendor for linens and decor for my September wedding. I could not be happier with the way the venue looked for our big day! PEAK had endless options and worked to make sure that my vision became a reality.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 06/01/2019

Great selection of high quality rentals

PEAK had a beautiful selection of items that fit our style beautifully. We rented chairs, tables, glassware, and plates. Everything showed up in perfect condition. I specifically requested ties (I love bows) on the chairs instead of velcro and they were sure to honor this special request. I visited their event space twice to see their rentals in-person. Both times they were incredibly accommodating. The second time we visited, they even brought the full size grey farm table up to the showroom and assembled it so I could get a true sense for how everything would look with it. Very impressed by their team!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    PEAK Event Services 2
  • Erin

Erin Swanson · Married on 09/08/2018

PEAK Rentals brought the reception to another level!

We knew we wanted to bring in rentals such as farm tables, linens and glasses. After the visit to the PEAK warehouse we knew we chose the right vendor. The selection is endless, and with the assistance of Stephanie, we created the perfect floor plan with our vision of farm and round tables. The linens and glasses we selected truly brought the table scape to another level.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Norma · Married on 09/01/2018

We used Peak for our wedding in September for the rental of our chairs and drapery. Our only regret is that we didn't rent more from them. Kristen, our point of contact, was extremely attentive and responsive. The service was seamless and professional. The quality of our items were exactly as described. Their delivery was exactly as communicated within a 3 hour window. We would highly recommend this vendor for your event. Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • F

Flavia · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Peak Event Services for some miscellaneous rentals - a big fridge, some sheet pans, and fill n’ chill table. Their delivery guys were awesome- we realized the fridge was too tall for the room we wanted to put it in, so they figured out a different solution and were so friendly and helpful the whole time! We also worked with Kimberly to book the rentals, who was very responsive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

Marc and his team were absolutely amazing! Everything was planned to perfection and came right on time. Their team was reliable, super attentive to detail, and really helpful throughout every phase of the process. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

Peterson's provided the most beautiful grey floor length tablecloths for my wedding. They were in perfect condition and set the entire mood for our tent. I was able to pick them up before my wedding and drop them off after to their center in Woburn as my wedding was in Vermont, but I live in the Boston area. I worked with Shannon to determine how many I would need and went back and forth numerous times as my floor plan kept changing. She was always very quick to reply and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kelleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Rentals unlimited was who we worked with as a function of our caterer choice but I could not have been happier. I went to the Newport show room and had a great experience. I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted but still had some questions along the way and they were very helpful. On the day of all the linens that we had chosen looked lovely and I could not have been happier with them.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

I used Rentals Unlimited for literally everything we needed for our ceremony and reception. Benches, farm tables, high tops, chairs, etc. Everything was beautiful and so high quality. I dealt with Steph at the Boston showroom and she was amazing. So helpful and had the exact vision I needed so everything went together perfectly. I can't recommend Rental Unlimited enough. They are reliable, professional and have everything you could dream of needing for your wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I've really enjoyed working with PPC so far! They have the best selection of linens and chairs we have seen for a very good price. They recently bought all new linens and there are some really beautiful new options. Maggie has also been extremely helpful and has allowed me to change our rentals repeatedly with no complaint. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2016

Kym was fantastic to work with! We visited the Newport showroom almost 8 months before the wedding. Kym was very patient with us and helped guide us to our vision. The last month before the wedding there were several revisions made to our order based on the table needs for other vendors such as our caterer and they Kym was always happy to revise the invoices. Day of everything was perfect and looked better than I imagined it would. We rented all our tables, chairs, linens, napkins and all white dance floor. Thank you again for all your help and making everything look amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2016

Peterson added the perfect details to our wedding reception. Our linens truly made the reception look extra special. They were very easy to work with and really accommodating; we were able to make changes right up until the week of the wedding. Their showroom is amazing! I didn't think I'd enjoy this part of the wedding planning process, but I actually had a lot of fun picking out table clothes and napkins! Thank you, Peterson!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Pook · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter was married last weekend and I would like to mention how happy I am with my experience at Rentals Unlimited.
    Katie G C was the specialist who helped me decide the feel of the room. Her experience with the product she has to offer along with her sense of color and style helped me transition a very nautical room into an classically elegant but unassuming wedding wedding venue. Great people and Great product - I am happy to give them the highest rating. Mary

Sent on 09/15/2016

Paymon · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding was the magical day on earth and I can't imagine what it would look like without the stellar, high-quality items provided by Rentals Unlimited -- mirror tables, tuscan tables, slipper chairs, belle chairs, sofas, chargers, water glasses, stage, dance floor, tea cups, sweetheart couch, linens. They have literally everything and it helped us customize the venue to our desired specifications!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Maude · Married on 07/09/2016

Rentals Unlimited was fantastic to work with!! They were professional and very helpful with any questions we needed answered. They made the rentals as easy as possible and made sure everything arrived with time to spare!! They even delivered everything for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner the same day to make things easier for us. Tara arranged for us to come in to see the showroom and she was so knowledgeable and helped us pick the perfect pieces for our wedding. I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Peterson's is great! They have a huuuge selection of linens and china, and they let you come in and set up tables to fit your vision (I think my husband and I went 3-4 times!). Super accommodating, really nice, and we were SO happy with how everything looked in the end!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Chelsea · Married on 04/30/2016

Rentals Unlimited had a great selection of products and really helped our vision come to life. We found just the right look for our wedding décor with the help of Rentals Unlimited. We are grateful for their service and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

Rentals was incredible to work with. They had everything delivered on time and set up very quickly for our room flip. They made it easy to pick what we wanted and adjust quantities once we had final numbers. Their robust product selection made it easy to choose and have fun with the space. Their design team brought my vision of a white and gold wedding to life!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Alicia · Married on 01/02/2016

It was so nice to have to deal with only one company for all of my linen needs! Deanna was a rockstar and quickly helped me with every hilarious question I came up with. We rented cocktail hour & dinner table linens as well as drapes for our ceremony. Everything was perfect, no staining, and really well maintained!

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • Biblio

Caitlin · Married on 01/02/2016

I needed some couches for a lounge area - they were very responsive in helping me figure out a cost-effective way of doing it. They came and went for pickup and delivery without a hitch. I paid before the big day, and the day of they were like ghosts (in the very best possible way!) Everything was set up just as I explained beforehand and it all magically disappeared overnight. Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

These guys are awesome. I did an outdoor DIY wedding with a tent and had to update quantities several times. Every time I reached out I received a prompt, friendly response. They got everything perfect despite my many changes. They were very accommodating and met with me one on one to review items before hand. I really felt like my hand was held through the entire process. They were great to work with!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Valerie · Married on 09/12/2015

Unbelievable selection of rentals, unlike any other company in the area. Excellent to work with. Very well priced. Made my wedding picture perfect!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

Rentals Unlimited was fantastic to work with! They provided linens for our dinner tables - we did a sage green tablecloth with ivory lace-edged napkins and then a really fun organza overlay for our cake table. They were affordable, and flexible with delivery, etc.

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • gwinnybee

Sara · Married on 07/24/2015

I used Rentals Unlimited for linens, just for my sweetheart table and cake table (my venue provided ivory linens for the rest of the tables, but I wanted something special for these two). It was easy to make an appointment to visit the showroom and see the linens in person. Kayla was friendly and helpful, and was able to set up my picks so that I could compare them easily. Rentals Unlimited coordinated with my venue, so after I chose the linens, I didn't need to do anything else! Although I didn't rent anything else, there were a lot of choices in the showroom - table clothes, napkins, chairs, candelabras, place settings, etc.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Maureen · Married on 02/10/2015

I rented ceremony chairs, table linens, napkins and chargers for my intimate wedding from PPC. I loved the selection to choose from and everything arrived on time and was set up beautifully! It was a really seamless experience and I would highly recommend PPC if you want to take your event to the next level!

Sent on 02/22/2015