Sara Zarrella Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

We are honored to have been selected as Best of RI for the past 7 years in a row AND just got BEST OF RI for 2022! We are award-winning, nationally-published photographers, who capture dream couples making you look and feel fabulous (while having fun, of course)! If you're a fun-loving couple/family, looking for stunning images captured by an experienced, photographer who feels more like a trusted friend, then you've come to the right place. We will create a stress free environment just for you!

We use "prompts" instead of poses...which means you won't hear us say, "stand this way and smile." Over the past 19+ years, we’ve photographed thousands of weddings, which has allowed us to become masters at anticipating those special moments to ensure that nothing is missed. Photographer found! Want to get to know us more? Go to www.SaraZarrella.com.

We have a FREE "How to Pose to Look Perfect" PDF guide that you can download at our website www.SaraZarrella.com

LOVE PODCASTS? We have an entire podcast on how to plan your perfect wedding called "Wedding Secrets Unveiled!"

Join us on our podcast as we take you on an honest journey, sharing advice from leading professionals with tips and creative ideas to take the stress away from your upcoming big day! We cut through the complexity of wedding planning leaving you with everything you need to know - direct from the experts.If you are planning your big day this is a “must listen” - we are here to simplify your wedding planning while having fun of course!

Want to make your event epic? We also have super-fun, classy, modern photo booths to spice up your next event. Check out our photo booth company, Rock Your Booth: The classy way to rock your next event! Go to www.RockYourBooth.com!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,600

Toning
Albums
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Bianca N. Married on 11/05/2021

Absolute Magic

Sara was easy to work with and made so much of the time we had with her. Without her attention to detail, I would have never seen half of the moments she captured! Our photos are more than we could have ever asked for. If you’re looking for perfection and magic, look no further than Sara Zarrella ❤️

Sara Zarrella Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure to photograph your perfect wedding day! The weather, venue, you! Just perfect. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot as we put our heart and soul into our couples day! Please do not be a stranger!
    Sarah P. Married on 10/16/2021

Best photographers!

We are so grateful we chose Sara and her team for our big day. Right from the start, Sara was responsive, helpful, friendly, and made us feel so at ease. Our engagement pictures were stunning. Sara and her team, specifically Dan and Faith, were professional, fun, flexible, and made us feel comfortable on our wedding day. We saw some of the thumbnails of the pictures from our wedding day and they are GORGEOUS. Sara and her team also seamlessly got all the pictures we requested and were extremely efficient with picture taking so that we did not have to miss much of our cocktail party. Lastly, the photobooth pictures are amazing and it was such a hit at our wedding! We would choose the SZP team all over again if we could!! You should not look any further for a wedding photographer.

Sara Zarrella Photography's reply:

Sarah! It truly was an honor to be part of your day! You are a very special person and your wedding was worth the wait! Thank you for allowing us to preserve your memories! xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

64 photos · 10/19/2019

Deals

Sara Zarrella Photography 1
Offer

Use promo code to receive a $100 discount on our Photo Booth Lounge.

Sara Zarrella Photography 2
Discount
We do offer an off season wedding booking discount. Please inquire within at 401-398-2922

Team

Sara
Sara
Owner and Lead Photographer

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED
PHOTOGRAPHER WHO FEELS MORE LIKE A TRUSTED FRIEND?

I'm your girl! I am Sara! Nice to meet you! The owner and lead Photo-Novelist for Sara Zarrella Photography. I’m a pint-size, (frequently caffeinated) fireball of energy that loves my family, my clients, and the stories I am lucky enough to tell through my photos. I am also a native Rhode Islander and lover of all things coastal. But most importantly, I’m a wife to one good-looking husband (just my opinion), and a mom to three little ones: two little ladies who are too-sassy-for-their-own-good, and the sweetest little baby boy ever.

I’ve always loved photography, and I knew that this was what I was meant to be doing. I pursued an Art degree from Northeastern University in order to start my photography journey and studied abroad in Florence, Italy, at the Studio Art Center International. While in Italy, I honed my photography skills among the centuries old architecture and endless gelato shops. After graduation, I continued my education by attending both Rhode Island School of Design and The New England School of Photography. I headed to the Big Apple where I worked at InStyle magazine as a photo editor. I was immersed in the glamorous world of fashion, music, and entertainment, but after awhile, I longed for home, and I returned to my roots in the smallest state, “Little Rhody”--which is pretty fitting, considering I am under 5ft tall.

The most important experiences of all have been the connections I have made with the hundreds of #SZPDreamCouple(s) and our #SZPDreamFamily that I’ve been lucky enough to work with over the past 18+ years.

For me, being able to witness their journeys from beautiful wedding days to the joy of pregnancy, and from those fleeting newborn moments to watching their family grow throughout the years, is the most satisfying part of what I do.

I believe In using photographs to tell your story to your children and grandchildren, for generations to come.

In living your best life, existing in photographs, and enjoying every moment.

In your dreams, and if you work hard enough you can accomplish anything.

Dan
Dan
Lead Photographer

HELLO I AM DAN, LEAD PHOTO-NOVELIST
FOR SARA ZARRELLA PHOTOGRAPHY.

A valued member of the SZP team for over 10 years. Bonus - I am a loyal Millennial! You’ll often find me with my camera by my side just in case I see something that sparks my imagination. For me, what's most inspiring is the candid, joy-filled moments between loved ones.

I believe that images are memories in the form of photographs, and I am honored to have the opportunity to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Photography is more than just a career--it’s a form of artistic expression. My love for photographing people began when I discovered Street Photography (which is exactly what it sounds like--photographing candid moments on a busy street) using a 35mm black and white film camera. I was so inspired by the stories being captured in those photographs.

I earned a degree in Photography and began pursuing a freelance photography career which is where I met Sara. I immediately fell in love with her work and her desire to tell stories through photography. We quickly formed a friendship which became the basis for our working relationship and--as they say--the rest is history!

ROCKSTAR LIMO ROCKSTAR LIMO Wedding Limos

We have worked with Sara Zarrella Photography for years and can say that they are true professionals. You are sure to have a fun and memorable experience and are in great hands. Highly recommended!

Something Different Cake Couture Something Different Cake Couture Wedding Cakes

Sara' 's work is beautiful, and she has a fun personality, great to work with.

Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina Hotel Weddings

What can we say about Sara's work on our beautiful Newport property? Absolutely everything! She is professional, creative, attentive to our brides and fun to work with! Her creative vision, along with our scenic location offerings, produce some of the most breathtaking photos possible.

4 Gerald's Farm Drive Exeter, RI, 02822
Location of (Sara Zarrella Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding